Bath Fitter

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2006

When homeowners & commercial property managers in Colonie want to update their bathtub or shower without tearing apart their bathrooms, they call us. Additional service areas: Ulster, Duchess, Putnam, Orange, Sullivan & Schoharie counties. Franchise owned and operated by Instant Bath Inc., doing business as Bath Fitter....

Hirsch Pools

At Hirsch Pools, our goal is to provide the highest caliber of service to each and every customer; ensuring maximum satisfaction for every project. You can count on us to invest the utmost pride, honesty and passion into your dream pool.

Fission Industries llc

We cover all aspects of residential and commercial remodeling as well as new construction projects. Fully insured with free on site and mobile estimates.

V & S Tile LLC & Bathroom Remodeling Co

We are a family owned company that offers a high quality work in tile installation and bathroom remodeling!!! Visit our website at www.vsbathtile.com

02/15/2021

MAT AND HIS HELPER WAS ON TIME, PROFESSIONAL, CLEAN, COURTEOUS, AND KNEW THEIR PRODUCT WELL. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM AND THEIR PRODUCT EVERTIME. EXCELLENT JOB.

Description of Work
convert tub and shower to a walk in shower

07/23/2018

Not Good. It started on February 5 and is still not completed to our satisfaction. First wall installed was not explained fully and was not acceptable. Three members of team including Supervisor said the wall we choose the second time would go all the way to the ceiling. It didn't and they told us to pick out a trim that would correct their error. They finally got a trim that would work and installed it saying the job was complete. However, there is a mess of silicone glue on the ceiling that presently looks like mold and can't be painted over and they are refusing to remove it or correct the situation. They said there work is done. Their attitude was very pleasant when they were looking for their money but changed once the error were occurring. If you do choose to go with them make sure they show you exactly what your completed project will look like. If they can't do that move on for your own good.

Description of Work
Install a walk in shower

05/01/2018

Ok Was done on time. Expected more attention to details than we got.

Description of Work
Shower install.

Category bathtub refinishing,plumbing,home remodeling

11/01/2017

Brian H did a wonderful job of renovating my bathtub and shower. His work is meticulous and I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
New bathtub liner and shower surround.

07/18/2017

Installer never did any clean up even when asked; The silicon on the tub is messy and already yellowing. The shower pops in certain areas like not adhered. Never had a follow up call.

Description of Work
New tub and fixtures installed over current tub.

11/03/2016

Installer did a great job. Very professional. Salesman stopped in after job was done to make sure we were happy.

Description of Work
Install new tub and enclosure.

Category home remodeling

10/27/2016

They did a good job putting the wall up. The guy that originally came ordered the wrong faucet handle, and shower-head, which I realized after it had been installed. The faucet works alright, but with the correct handle I would have more control over it.

Description of Work
They put up a wall, installed a shower-head, and replaced a faucet handle.

10/19/2016

looks great now. few glitches along the way but all's good now. thank you kelsey and matt for making things right

Description of Work
bathtub and surround

10/02/2016

Great till the ceiling started raining with used bath water in my new kitchen it lasted 6 years. How many other jobs are out there?

Description of Work
New tub in our guest bathroom

09/23/2016

Original work looked good, but they had wrong size tub so it was scheduled a few weeks later. The worker who installed tub cracked tile and it had a defect never mentioned to me. They inspected the work and reordered tub and came back again a few weeks later. This was started in July and just completed. Tub looks good but the new walls went over the top of the originals and it come beyond tub to cover the damaged tile and it's thick. At the beginning of this process when the tub was the wrong size I asked for compensation for the inconvenience and Erin was rude and nasty. She offered a soap dish or shelf. I then complained to corporate and the owner called me and after too much back and forth he offered $100 and the soap dish. I agreed but the next process was again messed up and again the manager would not give an inch and give any compensation. Now they completed the job and it is not at all what I want. I will call corporate but I expect the same sing song. So please think twice before you give them your business because customer service is non existent. I did meet a person who told me they got an estimate and after hearing my story they are not using the company. A plus is the workers were pleasant and neat and the errors were by a worker without much experience and office staff.

Description of Work
Tub, surround walls and new faucets, drain etc.

Category bathtub refinishing

bath remodeling. Custom-molded tub and shower liners. Custom-fit one-piece wall systems-smooth & tile patterns. Tub-to-shower conversions. Bath fitter brand tub & shower doors & color-matched accessories.

Kitchen remodeling