Master Electric of WNY

Founded 1970 • With Angi since June 2007

105 Wagner Ave

Buffalo, NY 14212

Master Electric Co, ECC Electrical Construction Corp. and Energy Cost Control Corp. in Buffalo, New York, is an electrical and generator company that has been in the industry for over 47 years. Our family of companies provide Commercial, Industrial, & Residential Generator and electrical sales, service and installation. We also provide Energy Control services. Whether your project is for new construction, repair, troubleshooting, renovation, or emergency electrical repair, our highly skilled electrical technicians will finish the task at hand in a timely, efficient manner....

electrician (133)lighting (34)ceiling fan installation (17)generator service (9)landscape lighting (4)home security systems (4)home automation (1)

11/08/2020

Working with Master Electric was a more terrible experience than I could have ever imagined. Among the reasons were: it took two months for them to start the job, they left the job unfinished for a month with no communication, they had no resources to coordinate any of the activity on the job, they became unresponsive to email, and they were always unprepared for the work. At one point the office ...

Description of Work
Electrical outlets added; electrical service upgraded

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

08/09/2020

NO ONE from Master Electric of WNY ever contacted me!

Description of Work
replace bathroom light/exhaust fan

Work Completed On 08/09/2020

06/13/2020

Work was good but still no bill. Work was done over a week ago. We have called repeatedly. Keep getting told they dont have bill ready yet

Description of Work
Rewire to electric outlets

Category electrician,home security systems

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

05/27/2020

Wonderful. Very polite and helpful workers

Description of Work
Dedicated circuit for kitchen/repair gfci deck plug/new 30a 240v circuit for future a/c

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

Thank-you so much for the comments and the opportunity to complete your project. It is always a pleasure meeting someone like you and taking care of your electrical needs.

08/11/2019

Issue was fixed as well as recommendations were made to update outside outlet which was old as well as convert light fixture to outlet. These were done.

Description of Work
2 outlets not working one outside and one inside

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

Thank-you for the opportunity to be of service. We ask our technicians to not only take care of the requested item(s) but review our clients electrical system to make sure they are aware of any other issues we find. Your electrical safety is our first concern.

06/13/2019

Mike was AMAZING. We didn't realize how bad it was.

Description of Work
lighting and reinstalling fan

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

03/22/2019

Paul showed up on time and was extremely knowledgeable. He reviewed the project, we discussed details. I really liked Paul. However, when he left Paul told me he would have an estimate to me in the morning. Morning came and went, no estimate. I wrote Paul an email to check the status and to make sure he had the right email address. He wrote me back two days later and apologized and said he was swa...

Description of Work
Four electric outlets installed on back porch and one in kitchen.

Category electrician

[Member Name Removed], You are correct. I should have got back to you sooner. With the recent storms I was also assisting our techs with emergency's and fell behind.

10/14/2018

Paul. the electrician showed up and gave me the estimate of 175 dollars. He said he would have the office call me with a final estimate, but no call came in , as far as I know. Master Electric is at 7162192517. Sincerel y, John Kirk at 7169978355

Description of Work
outlets to be installed in the garage ceiling so that auotomated controlled doors can be installed.

Category electrician,home automation

Work Completed On 10/14/2018

That is not our number. Please call Cindy at our office. 894-8011.

09/27/2018

I can only rate on the response of the company to request for service since they did not perform any work. I sent an email to schedule appointment from their website and I received no response from company. I called another company and they came out the same day and performed the work.

Description of Work
Replacement of outdoor lights

Category electrician

I am very sorry we did not respond. I checked our computer this morning and have no record of receiving a call or e-mail from you. Perfect we are not, but we do return e-mails and phone calls. We have been in business for over 48 years and strive everyday to give the best service we can. I'm glad at least you were able to get the service you needed and were pleased with the response.

07/10/2018

High quality work. The estimate provided was very thorough. Price was very reasonable. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Misc Electrical

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

Thank-you for your glowing comments and the opportunity to be of service. It is always a pleasure to work with great people. Enjoy your day! Paul

Residential & commercial electrical, troubleshooting, repair, additional electrical lines & outlets, upgrades & natural gas generators.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check