CLAYSON CONSTRUCTION

Siding/windows

Siding/windows

siding companies202014009
New double hung windows (Pella 250 series) installed new vinyl siding

We are a family owner company. We work very hard to make our customers very happy. We take alot of pride in our work. We have very good labor rates. We are a small general contractor serving all of Western New York. We are a modular home dealer for Bill lake homes product line bringing beautiful homes to Western New York.......

garage building (2)cabinet makers (2)home remodeling (1)handyman (1)

02/25/2020

Excellent quality work

Description of Work
remodel work in kitchen. installed new can lights

Category handyman service,remodeling

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

thank you for the review it was greatly appreciated. glad I was able to help you out with a project. I look forward to working with you more on other projects.

02/18/2020

It was very good. They were very positive. They were professional.

Description of Work
They built a full barn for me.

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 05/18/2019

thanks for the review greatly appreciated. thanks again for hiring my company to build for you. need anything in the future please give us a call.

02/17/2020

It went great with no issues. Hiram was pleasant to have around and I'm thankful we hired him! He did great work, and finished our bathroom quickly.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/01/2019

thanks for the review. Glad you hired me to assist you with your bathroom remodel. If they is anything in the near future that you would like done give me a call! will be glad to help in anyway..

02/13/2020

Clayton construction is number one in my book signed a contract with him to do a large garage with an upstairs he did everything he said he was going to do on it and moreI got bids on this job he was not the lowest but I am glad I went with himI figured people the try to bid to low are cutting corners boy was I write the barn that I got is absolutely awesomeso good a month after I had him put a po...

Description of Work
Pole Barn/ porch/ roof repair

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

thanks for the review and thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with on your project. please spread the word about us. need anything else done in the future don't hesitate to call us. thanks again for everything greatly appreciated

08/30/2015

His van pulled into my driveway at 7 pm Saturday night and he unloaded his ladder and proceeded to the skylight section of my home. He was up there a while so I was expecting him to work up a quote to be sent to me. About 20 minutes later, he came off the roof and took the ladder down. He told me that it was all fixed. I was expecting a bill but he said that it was no charge and that I should cont...

Description of Work
They installed a new roof 2 years ago. The skylights started to leak this August so I called him to see what needed to be done. He said he would be in touch on Saturday.

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 08/29/2015

09/03/2013

they were very punctual and very neat. The clean up from the roofing ( old shingles were removed) was very good. The deck posts were rotting so they were re dug (by hand) to the proper depth, the pressure treated posts were sheathed in aluminum and everything was cemented in. The lower staircase was removed, new treads were installed and a new hand rail was constructed.

Description of Work
repaired the deck and staircase, replaced roof on house

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 08/22/2013

Garage build,deck/porch build, siding, remodeling, soffit and fascia, drywall, laminated flooring

Garage doors,concrete, kitchen remodel,electrical,heating and plumbing ,