The House Doctor

With Angi since April 2016

North Las Vegas, NV 89031

The House Doctor is a North Las Vegas, NV based handyman service provider. We are here to help you with all of your small repair needs and remodeling projects.We strive to provide excellent handyman service at the most affordable rates. Our clients are important to us so we work hard every day for our positive reputation. Call us (702) 884-6392 Handyman, Handyman Service, Handyman Contractor, Handyman Company, Handyman Repair Service, Painting Contractor, Carpentry, Pressure Washing, Electrical Work, Home Improvement, Remodeling, Home Maintenance, General Contractor, Drywall, Drywall Contractor...

04/20/2020

LORI C.

I sent pics and he showed up on time with the materials. He had to take off the door, cut the door sweep to fit, take the old one off, install the new one and then put the door back on. He did a great job and was very professional. I only wish he would have brought one for the other door too (i have double doors) but we didn't discuss so it was fine. He charged $100 which seemed reasonable. I know people need work now due to the pandemic and I didn't mind paying him to do something I was unable to do. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Replace the door sweep

Category handyman service

12/07/2016

Shawel H.

Charged a higher amount of money for 10 minutes work. Above all the light sensor didn't work. I called and talked to him to fix it twice and Mr Brewster promised me to come and fix it but never happened. telephone calls I made to him were ignored. He is not trustworthy and not dependable handy man I.e Gary Brewster.

Description of Work
Check and put outdoor electric light bulbs with light sensor.

Category handyman service

Zoma Handyman

Seven years ago, I'm starting online furniture assembly and some small handy man jobs, after graduating college HVAC field I worked different AC companies and then online applications services like handy.com,handy pro, and home advisor . Now finally when I got my Zoma handyman license year 2018 I working Thumbtack online apps & my cust. That more providing the very best customer service, customer experiences and company culture. My aim to do best customer service by my own General construction skills and experience.

TruBlue of Las Vegas

At TruBlue of Las Vegas, we’re focused mostly on handyman repairs, but we can also perform senior home safety services, landscaping services and minor home renovations – as well as high-end maid services on a limited basis –both as individual services and through our regular House Care Plus programs. TruBlue also works with homeowners, realtors and rental property owners who need to get homes move-in ready quickly and keep them maintained as well as business clients. We serve Summerlin, Spring Valley, Henderson, Clark County, North Las Vegas, Blue Diamond, Pahrump and the surrounding communities.

2 Guys Handyman Service

handyman / remodeling/drywwall / painting/carpentry/ pressure washing/ finish electrical