Stanley Steemer

Founded 1947 • With Angi since May 2006

4.4

425 W Gowan Rd

North Las Vegas, NV 89032

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com....

10/13/2017

Deborah G.

...........................................................................

Description of Work
..........................................................................

11/04/2016

Rhonda C.

My experience with them was fantastic. I am really particular. They deserve all A's. They came down on the price and did a phenomenal job. This particular group was amazing. I have been using them for 30 years.

Description of Work
For carpet cleaning I used Stanley Steemer.

09/01/2016

irene L.

I've been very happy with them. Their service was very good. The only reason I wouldn't give them an A is because they have hidden fees. They would quote a price on the phone and when they came out, there were extra fees. I took them at their word on their pricing but when they came out, they had hidden fees. They did a good job. They were in and out in no time. I thought their pricing was about average. It's the same as all the others. Their quality was very good. They did a good job on my rugs. I was happy with them. They were right here. They were very punctual. They were very professional. He was a very nice man. I would absolutely use him in the future.

Description of Work
I've always used Stanley Steemer. It was for carpet cleaning.

08/12/2016

Doreen B.

I just called and they sent somebody out and they did it, that's about it. It was $99 for 2 rooms and we got something special so it ended up being around $200. I wasn't that impressed. I've got my own carpet cleaner now and I do it myself and I do a lot better job. They advertised for $99 and then they get here and well, he needs this then he needs that. It just goes on and on. Their quality was as well as it could be I guess.

Description of Work
They shampooed my carpet.

06/11/2016

Kenneth S.

The experience was good. It was just a normal cleaning service. The pricing was fair.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer for carpet cleaning. They did my whole downstairs.

05/19/2016

Theresa S.

I was unhappy with them. They were supposed to pre-treat the grout but they didn't. They told me that they did clean the grout but they never did. They came back out to collect the problem but they sent out a different crew to do the work because the first crew didn't do what they said they did. They were supposed to use a special solution to clean the grout. When I bought the house, the grout was pretty dirty. They were supposed to pre-treat it and they never did. They lied to me and told me they did. It was an Angie's List coupon deal. I was pretty unhappy with the service that they did. They sent out a second crew and they did do extra work to make the problem much better. It was just the fact that they first crew lied to me. It wasn't the entire business I was upset with but just the crew that did the work.

Description of Work
I had Stanly Steemer. They cleaned the tile and grout.

Category ceramic tile

01/03/2016

Mark H.

This is the 3rd time we have used them. Once for whole house cleaning, once for flood damage (through our insurance company they are a provider) and now again for a small area of water damage. They are terrific calling to tell you when they will be there and keeping you updated through the whole process. The employees are all professional and courtesy. I wish I could remember the name of the gentleman who I worked with the flood damage incident as he was terrific. I had Christopher Cavanaugh and Keith Edge yesterday and they went above and beyond. I live out of state and the service is for my Dad and they are really respectful and work with me over the phone. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in room that had water staining

09/11/2015

Gwendolyn S.

They didn't do a bad job but it wasn't as good as the other cleaners. They didn't do as well of a job. They seemed to nickle and dime you on everything. The pricing was for this and for that as opposed to one price for everything that I needed. They were on time and they were here. They responded well. They were professional. I would use them as a backup.

Description of Work
I've used Stanley Steemer in the past. They cleaned six rooms.

02/04/2015

Barry T.

It all depends on the experience and attitude of the crew, some do a better job than others. I pay for tour cleanings a year and have been using SS for about 10 years.

Description of Work
Clean rugs

01/13/2015

Urban L.

It was well done. It was an excellent job, well done and the employees were cordial.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer for carpet cleaning.

12/23/2014

Linda B.

They were excellent and the price was a little bit more than I planned on.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer.

12/09/2014

lee K.

Did a horrible job. Not professional, they didn't do a good job.

Description of Work
Shampooed my carpets.

06/19/2014

Derek S.

It went extremely well, they were right on time, they were professional, wore badges, asked me to check it out half way to show me how it was going, they wore booties, they had some exhaust thing that kept dust from the outside in.

Description of Work
They steam cleaned 4 bedroom, a hallway and a full set of stairs with landing.

04/14/2014

Carole S.

They were so great. They came right out. They were super.

Description of Work
I use Stanley Steemer for upholstery cleaning service.

Category upholstery cleaning

02/28/2014

Sheila C.

awesome - polite - professional, tidy.

Description of Work
cleaned carpets

Category upholstery

08/05/2013

ALYNE T.

Excellent. Carpet looks very good. Tile looks fantastic - didn't realize how dirty it was. Arrived on time, were very professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet and sanitized one area. Cleaned tile and grout and sealed grout.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, floor cleaning

07/11/2013

MICHAEL W.

We found them to be very good and we would use them again.

Description of Work
Stanley Steemer cleaned my carpets and did upholstery.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

07/05/2013

Lisa N.

I used a $59 for 4-room special, but it ended up costing $275. They told me up front it would cost $325 and I talked them down. I knew it would cost more because of the high traffic areas, so I agreed to paying for it. The guy said he would get out the stains. They just left and although they got most of it, there are still stains remaining. I've used other carpet companies who were cheaper and got up all the stains, so I will not be using these people again. I REALLY liked J2 carpet cleaners, but was trying to save some money. In the long run, they're cheaper, do a MUCH better quality job, and I will use them exclusively from now on!!

Description of Work
They cleaned my upstairs carpets and stairs.

04/02/2013

Brett C.

Stanley Steemer were pretty good, but they were pretty expensive too. The work was done very quickly and professionally. They took good care of the equipment - they laid down mats and wore baggies on their feet to protect the inside carpeting. They were efficient and polite and did a good job. They were in and out, and explained the whole process to me very clearly so I knew what was going on.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer to steam clean my couches.

Category upholstery

03/12/2013

DARRYL B.

They did excellent stain removal from our pets and the heavy traffic areas were perfect when they left. They were very clean and fast. They bring furniture protectors, so your furniture is protected when they leave.

Description of Work
We used Stanley Steemer last year for carpet cleaning.

06/15/2012

Shari S.

They clean vents in addition to carpets. They are very thorough. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Stanley Steemer cleaned my carpet.

01/17/2012

martin Y.

Everytime a group comes to do some work, there is a different crew, but all the same, they always do a great job and we wouldn't think of going to anyone else.

Description of Work
They mostly clean our carpets, and occasionally clean our sofa's and tiles as well.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning

10/28/2011

Annette D.

I wasn't pleased with them. I spent about $250 for their services. I did like the fact that they were able to come out on a short notice; so that was great. I did pay more than I expected. I figured that was kind of my own problem. I went ahead and did the thing they put on the carpet to protect it and it was crunchy the next day. I had a company coming; so I had to vacuum it and try to get the crunchiness off the carpet. I didn't have time to call them back. It was a holiday and I had a company coming in. So, I didn't call them back and I should have. The other thing I didn't like is that there were two men that came; one of them kept me downstairs while the other one went upstairs. I would have preferred to go watch what they were doing. I felt like the other one was kind of keeping me occupied. There was nothing missing. It's just that I didn't feel like they did the job I asked them to. Along the stairway, I asked then to get at the edges because it was getting dark and they couldn't seem to get that cleaned. They got here on time, but I wouldn't use them again.

Description of Work
Stanley Steemer cleaned my carpeting downstairs and in a bedroom upstairs in 2009.

09/21/2011

Carol D.

They did a decent job except for one carpet that had a lot of pet stains and it smells bad. I might possibly use them again.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer for carpet cleaning.

08/31/2011

Barbara L.

I hired them to clean my carpet. I called them to do some touch up, they showed up unexpectedly and as they were doing the work their worker stole 15k to 16k worth of jewelry from my home. I called the police and called the company. They said that they were insured and bonded and their insurance company would not pay. I offered to take a poly graph test and they would not let me.

Description of Work
I hired them to clean my carpet.

Splash Xprss

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. We have consistently focused on the needs of our customers, providing personalized attention and a stress-free experience.

Paragon Restoration, LLC

Paragon Restoration is a Veteran-owned business offering a variety of services including water damage and mold remediation. Additionally, we have experience with fire/smoke cleanup and trauma cleanup. We are strategically located in Southern Nevada helping customers in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Henderson with their post-disaster cleaning, repair and restoration needs. We specialize in working with residential property management companies and are professionally experienced to handle all issues associated with water damage, mold, and fire/smoke restoration. With over 20 years of experience in the disaster restoration industry, we are capable of handling your emergency in a prompt and professional matter. Our #1 job is to have your home or business back to normal as fast as possible.

Deuces Duct Cleaning

Family owned and operated Las Vegas based air duct & dryer vent cleaning company. Deuces Duct Cleaning (NADCA certified) specialized in cleaning the various heating and cooling system components of forced air systems. This includes the supply and return air ducts. We clean all grilles, diffusers, blower fan, heat exchanges and cooling coils and, we clean out that fire trap of dryer vent!

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Water damage restoration. Air duct, carpet, tile, flooring, hardwood floor, autos, boats, RVs, area rugs, leather & furniture cleaning.