We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Reliance Industries

3656 N Rancho Dr

Las Vegas, NV 89130

Reliance Industries provides professional full-service commercial and private power washing and COVID-19 sanitizing services. Pressure washing improves the safety and hygiene of your property. Following all CDC guidelines, we are able to not only improve the appeal of your home or business but sanitize it as well. Our trained professionals use the most advanced power and steam washing equipment in the industry. We have a powerful reputation for providing quality results at competitive prices to government and corporate entities making us the best choice for commercial and residential cleaning services. Nothing is too big or small for Reliance Industries! ...
Driveway  project
Driveway

pressure washing

202089130

06/24/2021

Sarah V.

I was referred by my family and am so happy with the work they did! I had them come out and clean my balcony and driveway and they did a great job. I paid with my card and they were on time and very professional. They gave me a discount for setting up a recurring appointment every six months to keep my driveway clean and get rid of any tire marks.

Description of Work
Driveway Cleaning

01/15/2021

Mitchell K.

It was great. They came right on time. They were polite and I'm very impressed with the equipment. They did really good job.

Description of Work
Power Washing.

Adrian B.

Zach was very friendly and professional. He was on time and very detailed oriented. I appreciate that Stella from the office called me and did a follow up. Great customer service!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing driveway and car wash

Adrian B.

The service was good and I'm very impressed with their equipment as well. I will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They did some power washing service.

Lorena A.

Zach was great! He explained the process, was patient and answered all my questions. It was such a good experience and the prices are reasonable, that I had him do my first level widows. I highly recommend Reliance Industries.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing my driveway.

Ellen R.

I thought I was going to have to paint my patio because it looked so grungy. I had Reliance Industries come out to clean it before painting. It looked so good when they were done that, not only didn't I need to spend the $$ painting, I had them do my driveway and front sidewalk too! Great service and people.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category pressure washing

So glad we could be of service and bring life back into your patio!

Titan Exteriors

We specialize in exterior pressure washing(driveways, sidewalks etc) and soft washing (house wash, car detail) in Mohave county and The Las Vegas metropolitan.

Aspen Pressure Washing

As a new business, we are committed to exemplary service at extremely affordable prices. You can expect nothing less than top notch, professional customer service. We believe in transparency throughout the whole process and great results that last! We hope to earn your business not only today, but for all your future pressure washing needs.

Rafael Lawn Maintenance

Locally owned and operated. Prompt. Punctual. Professional. Let us take the work out of Lawn and Yard Work so you can enjoy a perfectly manicured lawn. Call us and take advantage of your Member Discount!!

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Full-service commercial and private power washing and COVID-19 sanitizing services. Pressure washing for exteriors of homes, businesses, sidewalks, driveways, walkways, patios, and more!