Priority Services of Las Vegas

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2012

5976 Topaz St

Las Vegas, NV 89120

Priority Services of Las Vegas, Inc. specializes in installing and repairing plumbing, air conditioning and heating systems in your home. Our Las Vegas plumbers and HVAC contractors are highly trained in all areas of plumbing & HVAC service. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal and we make every effort to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with our work. We provide you with up front pricing on all services so there are no surprise charges on your bill. We have an A rating with the BBB and are fully licensed and insured. At Priority Services of Las Vegas we strive to give you the service that you expect, as well as the service you need. Give us a call today, or visit our website at http://www.priorityserviceslasvegas.com....

12/08/2020

Kathleen S.

They were great and we have them for years.

Description of Work
I use them 3 times a year. They checked out heating, cooling, and plumbing.

08/23/2018

Deborah M.

This is an excellent company and I would highly recommend them. They came on time and were honest.

Description of Work
Air conditioning

08/23/2018

Justin G.

Stan from Priority Service called and scheduled an appointment to come to my home to give a estimate on replacing my A/C unit. He arrived when he said he would, and then gave me a breakdown on what was wrong on the unit, and why it needed to be replaced. Based off the size of my A/C unit (3.5 tons), and bids from two other businesses, I found pricing from Priority Service to be a bit over priced.

Description of Work
A/C Replacement

08/17/2018

Karen H.

We saw an ad for Priority, and we were so surprised that they were able to come out the same day! We had a crack in the furnace housing, and a piece of the motor broke off and was wedged in the fan, which caused everything to freeze up. We ended up choosing to replace the unit entirely, and they were able to get the parts and everything they needed to replace the unit that afternoon! 3 guys worked 8 hours in the attic in high heat, and that night we had air conditioning! We called Priority again when we had a water heater issue, and again they came out and were quick to get the work done. They've been nothing but prompt and wonderful to work with. We've been using them since 2011. All the technicians are family men, and always so very polite and professional, as well as cordial!

Description of Work
Our HVAC unit was in really bad shape - we went out to check it, and it was a solid block of ice. We started calling places. We had a home warranty, but it expired, and we needed someone right away!

07/11/2017

Karen H.

We have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about this company. In 2013, we had been away for a few months & when we returned, the A/C was not working & it was 98 degrees inside the house. Outside, the condenser was frozen over like an igloo. Called a company we had done business with before & their first available appointment was 3 days later. The temperatures were expected to remain in the 104*-109* for the entire week. We called several other HVAC companies & because we were not already existing customers, they would not schedule us at all, or offered an appointment the following week. We noticed an advertisement in our homeowner's association newsletter for Priority Services, so we gave them a call. When they said they would be out within the HOUR, we were amazed!! The serviceman not only showed up, but was early!! Very polite. Put on booties to protect our flooring, & went up into a very hot attic to look at the unit. When he came down, he had taken photos of the furnace. He told us that there was a lot of damage to the blower, apparently from vibration as there were cracks in the housing & broken shards of blades from the blower wheel. The control board was also damaged, & the attic had a smokey smell to it. (We have no idea how long the motor had been trying to work, but we could have had a fire) The tech checked on availability of parts & found that although parts were still available, the unit was now obsolete & the manufacturer would not warranty the replacements. After further checking the condenser after it had thawed, it was rusted & also nearing the end of its useful life. We decided to replace both the furnace & air conditioning units instead of just a fix. The tech quoted us a reasonable price, (we had replaced our HVAC unit in another state a year earlier, so we had a good idea of the cost),& after checking with his office, determined that an installation crew could be at our home that SAME afternoon!! Two hours later, a 3-man crew arrived & began disassembling our old system from a 100*+ attic.Overall, they worked for 7 straight hours, & when they left at 8:00 p.m., our house was already starting to cool off. Could we have asked for service any better than this???? Since then we have had Priority out to replace our hot water heater (on a Sunday evening--& we had hot water for showering on Monday morning in time for work!). We have also been on their preventive maintenance program, which has a technician out three times per year to check the A/C & clean filters, flush the hot water tank, & check the furnace before heating season. Each service person that we have encountered has been courteous & helpful. Even though we might have paid a little more for products & service, it has been worth it. We would definitely recommend Priority Services.

Description of Work
HVAC Replacement; Plumbing

03/21/2017

Lelah K.

We feel like we got screwed. So we aren't using them anymore. They came out and replaced our air conditioner. Told us it was a high grade, and it ended up a year or so later, we had to have something done to it, and one of the guys looked and said it was a low grade.

Description of Work
They came out and replaced our air conditioner.

03/07/2017

Keith W.

Four years ago I was sold on a "Top of the Line" water heater by Josh at Priority Services. The water heater was a Bradford White, "best in the business," with installation the total was $1,700. One year later the water heater failed leaving a watery mess all over my garage. It was under warranty everything should be okay, $150 in labor charges later I had another "Top of the Line" Bradford White water heater. Fast forward 3 years, after experiencing three years of the pilot light going out on a weekly basis, the pilot light will not stay lit and there is an inch of water in the drip pan. The priority services technician comes out only to inform me that the welds on the tank gave out, the water heater needs to be replaced. With the remaining warranty, parts and labor will run $980. The service call for the diagnosis was $95, which is fairly standard. So I ask why was I sold a "Top of the Line" water heater that will not even last 3 years? The response "Oh they are terrible water heaters, we stopped selling them." "We can set you up with a new Top of the Line water heater for $1,500 installed." So I ask "What would be the labor if I decide to purchase my own water heater?" The quote was $500. So I saved my self some money and installed a new water heater myself, the cost was just under $600 all included. Do your research before you let these guys sell you on anything, do not take their word for it, or it will end up costing you.

Description of Work
Water Heater issues

Category plumbing, water heater repair

10/10/2016

Jana W.

When we found that the gas line wasn't connected properly we had the gas company come out and fix the issue. I contacted Priority Services to talk about the issue there was no resolution. He said "Oh sorry it was probably from vibration." Poor service

Description of Work
Improperly attached the gas line to the HVAC system about a year ago.

07/16/2016

Glen S.

Company inspected and drained my 84 year old mother's water heater. Upon seeing dirt and a spent anode rod in a 4 year old heater they told my mother that the heater needed to be replaced even though it still had warranty life available and could just replace the anode rod instead. Not knowing what to do she allowed them to replace the heater. They told her that since she was a "good" customer of theirs they would only charge her $1550 to replace and put in a heater with a 6 year warranty. This is well above the average price for water heater replacement. I believe that this company takes advantage of elderly people by suggesting more work than is necessary and then charging significantly more that necessary for the work.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater

07/06/2016

Keith W.

The guys were professional. They cleaned up after themselves. The work was done in an acceptable amount of time. The follow-up was good. It took them about 6 to 7 hours to get the job done. They came on time.

Description of Work
We got the heating and A/C system replaced. So we had a whole new system installed and a whole new hot water heater installed. I had them add on a three year service contract at no charge for me purchasing the A/C. They would come out twice a year to check both the plumbing system and heating and cooling system.

12/11/2014

Susan B.

They’re not treating customers very well when they acquired Priority Plumbing and Air. They're choosing what contracts they want to keep and which they don't. I'm a prepaid customer (2 years, $600) and they told us they wouldn't honor our contract. They won't give us any money back either. They said they don't have to. You don't mess with the customer like that!

Description of Work
They acquired Priority Plumbing and Air, with whom I had a prepaid service contract.

12/04/2014

Victor D.

I have used the company for about 5 years. They are always on time and show up as scheduled. About 90% of the time they are even early and are very punctual. The technicians are very competent and I have had no problem with the work they have done. They have also checked the AC in the spring. They do a good job, but their pricing is a little high.

Description of Work
I hired the company for a routine tune up on the furnace. They have also done plumbing for us in the past.

10/26/2014

David S.

They check all our plumbing and also flushed the hot water heater. When they did that they found a rod that needed to be replaced due to damage from the hard water in our area. They showed us the problem and then fixed it in a timely manner. We were very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
It was our scheduled call to have our plumbing checked and hot water heater flush. They arrived on time and were very thorough.

10/10/2014

Oren I.

I like their promptness and their being thorough. I have been pretty satisfied with them.

Description of Work
I have used the services of Priority Services of Las Vegas. They do maintenance on our air conditioning and heating. They also do an inspection of our plumbing and electrical.

06/10/2014

Charlene H.

They are very professional.

Description of Work
I have annual contract that provides for discount and three checkups per year

10/31/2013

Carol G.

I have been using them for years. They do plumbing, heating, and air conditioning. I have used then in each of those areas. I have a service contract with them and all I need to do is call and they are out within a day or two. Their work is first rate, they are prompt, and their prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Most recently they came out to perform an air conditioning inspection and tune-up.

10/15/2013

Sidney M.

James was efficient, friendly and professional. Located the leak quickly and did an excellent job in repairing it. When asked, he recommended a company (Emergency Restoration) to do the clean-up and restoration, which we used. We would not hesitate to call Priority Services for plumbing work in the future.

Description of Work
Repaired a broken pipe in the wall between the garage and kitchen. They also corrected plumbing work that even a novice plumber wouldn't have done.

10/07/2013

Lynne H.

We had a special warranty with them at a cost of 22 dollars a month. The fan they replaced took 15 minutes and costs about 50 dollars to buy. They said if we had not had the warranty it would have been $800. This company overcharges and their service warranty is a rip off.

Description of Work
Replace an air conditioner fan

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We were very surprised when we ran across this review so we decided to look into it. First of all this client had been on a maintenance contract for nearly 10 years from 2003 until they decided to discontinue their contract April of 2013. In the beginning of June they called and said that they had a problem with their air conditioning unit. They wanted quick service so they said that they had changed their mind about discontinuing their maintenance program and that they would stay with it. We didn't charge them a renewal, startup, or processing fee, we were just happy to have them back as clients. We went out immediately with no service fee and no diagnostic fee charged. We found that they had a bad outdoor fan motor and capacitor. The fan motor that they had was not a "standard" or "generic" fan motor, it was a fan motor that was a bit more expensive than the typical fan motor. We did the job for them right there on the spot and installed a non standard outdoor fan motor, and a capacitor for $394. The job was performed 6/10/13, and they called back 6/17/13 to once again cancel their maintenance program so they would not have to pay the monthly membership. As all of you know out there...there are good companies, and bad companies. there also good clients/people as well as bad. This person claims that we charged $500 for a fan motor? Well, we charged $394, and we also installed a capacitor. They claim that the motor costs $50? I would love to find out where they could have bought it so that we can hurry up and buy as many as we can, along with the capacitor. We don't mean to sound facetious, but we really don't know where we went wrong on this one. Thanks for reading this, and we hope to be able to serve all new clients with the same quality service that we provide all of our clients.

10/05/2013

Judy G.

The techs at Priority have always been prompt, professional and very competent. They have been responsive to to all my calls. Their prices may not be the cheapest, but they install quality equipment. I have especially appreciated Dave the AC tech and James the plumber.

Description of Work
They have maintained my heating, AC and plumbing for years at my home and for a rental house I own. They have replaced my AC and furnace units and installed a water filtration system. They have also repaired a broken water main at the rental house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, air duct cleaning

07/06/2013

Blaire O.

Our a/c units were not properly installed originally, they were provided by the builder's vendor with a pre-installed, standard amount of coolant sufficient for a 15 foot distance between the condenser and the air handler. Because this was not enough, our motors pulled in oil and over time became damaged. We've limped along for 13 years, had replacement recommended 2 years ago. Finally, this July one of them broke. We called our warranty company and they were going to send out someone that Angie's List has an F grade and many other complaints on Google, but couldn't come for 2 days. I requested another service provider, no dice. So we called our regular service company, explained the dilemma and they came out the next morning to diagnose the issue. Priority Services has maintained our units for 9 years, so we trust them. After some discussion we decided to replace both units, no point in pouring more money into damaged units. My husband called around and received estimates that were $2500-3000 higher, so we're satisfied with our choice. Jason got the bad unit running on a temporary basis at no charge, including his call, the parts, etc. Because we have a maintenance agreement with Priority Services, they scheduled replacement the next morning, but early on that day they called to tell us their principal installer had had heat stroke and was hospitalized. They offered to send out a second crew, we elected to wait. Two days later, they were here. Polite, pleasant, not chatty, got down to business. I asked if I needed to arrange to have some of the sun rotted hose insulation repaired, the lead installer told me that was included. After the work was done I inspected and it looks like a tidy, professional job. The new units are 4 ton (same as old), 13 seer (more efficient than old 10 seer ones). I expect good service for at least the next 10 years.

Description of Work
Replaced two air conditioners. Price included removal & disposal of old units, permits, installation, tax, labor. We upgraded the old units to the new code.

05/06/2013

Alwyn G.

The service man arrived check my A/C and it's components, acid bath my coils and cleaned the machine making sure everything was in good working order

Description of Work
I felt the services rendered were worth the price they charged for servicing my A/C

03/13/2013

Karen L B.

See above. I am out of terrible things to say about this terrible company!!!!!!I

Description of Work
My main water intake from LVVWD was broken. Instead of locating the leak they said they had to stop up the existing pipe and run a new line. This meant the driveway had to be broken and a hole drilled through the front of garage and drywall taken out. I could understand that that possibly was necessary. I had an Easy Water system that they said they would reinstall. (They left it in pieces and DID NOT REINSTALL!) They used cheap fittings and did not reconnect all my water lines. They left me without water to my backyard. They said that that would be another job. I insisted that they put water to my yard. They did-They drilled a hole into my wall under my kitchen sink and ran a very ugly line around the chimney and along the side of the house to the yard. It has very low pressure and looks extremely ugly. It is not even insulated. They just patched it with black tape. Ugly and useless!!!! They were paid in full which is a fault of mine. I now have to have a reputable plumber from Angie's List (MC Plumbing) to repair the awful job. He just shakes his head when he looks at the backyard addition. Needless to say that it will be removed. It is an error on my part that I did not use Angie's List. I am now a member and will not do anything without checking this list first and reading the reviews. Whoever gave this company an "A" must have been blind and stupid. DON'T EVER USE THIS COMPANY! THEY ARE A RIP OFF ARTIST OF THE HIGHEST! Even an ''F" is too good for them. It should be a "Z" for Zero respect for customer and quality and professionalism. Bad Plumber-No Doughnut!!!!!!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We were contracted to repair a main water supply to a home. We are a flat rate upfront pricing company, and explained everything that we would do from start to finish, which included pulling a permit, having our work inspected by a county inspector, redrywalling area of garage, repaving her driveway which was a major improvement since the driveway was sunken and cracked. We completed the repair while communicating via telephone (the homeowner lives in California) on a regular basis with updates. The job was inspected (see back) and passed on first inspection. An outlet in garage was not working once we completed work and we traced it down and repaired (it had nothing to do with our work, but we wanted homeowner to be satisfied.) At no cost to homeowner. A hose bib on the back of the house was not functioning due to its original install of not being ran along with the rest of the piping when the house was originally built. We went over the options with the homeowner, again by telephone, which did not allow us to actually show her how it would look. We did have her grandson there, his name is (member name removed), whom she said would be able to take care of coordination with us and that he would be the one overseeing and approving things. We installed the hose bib in the exact area and the exact way that we specified at no cost to owner. As far as easy water system, the grandson (member name removed) said don’t worry about it leave it as is, and since it was not on original work order we said ok. Now , if homeowner had any complaints whatsoever after all of that was done, we were not aware. She never contacted us to allow us an opportunity to either address, repair, or solve any issues. A As indicated above, we went above and beyond to try and keep homeowner satisfied, without complaint, hesitation, or delay. If we had known that homeowner was not satisfied we would have handled all of the issues as we always do.

03/13/2013

Philip C.

If you weigh the cost against the work that Priority Services of Las Vegas Inc then they are very reasonable. The quality of their work stands out.

Description of Work
I use Priority Services of Las Vegas Inc for plumbing and Heating and AC. They did general plumbing work which included replacing the main water line, they installed hose bids, they sawed water faucets.

07/16/2012

Frank B.

They could not tell me exactly how my a/c was because the paper that has the make, model, and year had blown off. But he said in his opinion that my a/c unit was fine. He seemed was a nice guy. He tried to sell me a procedure I never heard of.

Description of Work
They did a check up on my a/c unit.

05/12/2012

Janice K.

The technician arrived about 20 minutes early. He called my house from his cell phone. He asked for my gate code, but someone was coming in the gate so he followed. He should have called on the box to request entrance. When he took the covers off of the vents, dried white chalking fell all over the floor and furniture. He did not have a tarp or a way to clean it and just left the white pieces where they fell. Also, when he entered a room, he turned off ceiling fans and turned on lights and did not always turn them back the way that he found them. No booties on the feet. He spent about 4 hours. I believe that he did a good job cleaning the vents and the dryer vent.. I appreciate that he took the time to change the air filters and clean the cover. He was pleasant and courteous, yet he continued to work and did not take a break. I believe that if he were to change the above-mentioned issues, he would be a stellar worker.

Description of Work
He cleaned the vents in my house using a machine that sucked the dirt out. He had to block each vent and attached the machine to one main vent to vacuum all the dirt out of the system. He cleaned out the dryer vent. He changed the air filters and cleaned every little slit on the air filter cover. He disinfected the air filter intake.

Category air duct cleaning