Mountain View Pest Control

Founded 1997 • With Angi since December 2008

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Our technicians at Mountain View Pest Control are honest, dependable and knowledgeable. We will create a custom pest control plan for your home or business. Our technicians are committed to eliminating your pests completely. If you're not completely satisfied, we'll come back at no cost. Call us today for a free custom quote, plus when you pre-pay for a year of service we will give you 10% off. We are a Eight time Angie's List Super Service Award winner. Additional phone: 702-568-1857...

Reliance Industries

Reliance Industries provides professional full-service commercial and private power washing and COVID-19 sanitizing services. Pressure washing improves the safety and hygiene of your property. Following all CDC guidelines, we are able to not only improve the appeal of your home or business but sanitize it as well. Our trained professionals use the most advanced power and steam washing equipment in the industry. We have a powerful reputation for providing quality results at competitive prices to government and corporate entities making us the best choice for commercial and residential cleaning services. Nothing is too big or small for Reliance Industries!

Men Clean Too Cleaning Services

Don't stress about your pets or children: our environmentally friendly products provide a safe clean. We take care of your home with the same care as if it were our own. We leave your sanctuary spotless so that you can focus on the rest of your life.

Offers by Men Clean Too Cleaning Services on Angi
The White House Cleaning

702-460-0902 Call now for free in-house written estimate Our deep house cleaning maid service provides weekly,bi-monthly,monthly, or just 1-time is a Member of the House Cleaning Alliance and applies the House Cleaning Alliances systems for managing keys, scheduling, training, evaluations, and time management. This allows our maid service Las Vegas to provide a deep house cleaning service for you and your household that is backed by "EXCELLENCE GUARANTEED" by the owner's. PLEASE CALL BETWEEN 6:00 AM TO 7:00 PM

Offers by The White House Cleaning on Angi

01/09/2021

Prompt, polite and professional. Hired them because of their reviews. I wasn't disappointed. I wish I could award them an A+. The owner, sons and employees were on time and great communicators. The before and after pictures really told the story. I was happy to pay.

Description of Work
Tile roof repair

Category pest control,roofing

06/25/2020

Would not recommend this company. We found 6 scorpions within 2 months, my 6 yr old almost stepped on one. I had mentioned to them we kept having scorpion issues, technician just sprayed and left, did not even try to inspect where they might be coming from. Called and let them know we found another scorpion within a week of technician spraying. Customer service said all they could really do is spr...

Description of Work
Pest Control - Scorpions

Category pest control

This is not our customer. We do not have this customers name, address or phone number in our files. We have many scorpion customers and we are very good at treating them. If you are reading this review and have a scorpion problem, please call us and we can help you with the problem. Thank You Mountain View Pest Control 702-568-1857

05/25/2020

I called them a week ago, to do some pigeon control work. I double checked that they had all my contact information. They read back my name and phone number and said I would hear from them in a week. It’s been over 3 weeks and no call.

Description of Work
Pigeon control

Category animal removal

Dear Customer: We appreciate you reaching out to us thru Angie’s List and by the phone on May 6th. Due to the large quantity of pigeon work our company has been doing, it has put our schedule approximately 3 weeks out before being able to schedule any new appointments. We do make a point to let that be known to any customers or possible customers who reach out to us and we did tell you the it woul...

05/14/2020

It went well. They were quick to respond and came out the next day. I'm very pleased with them.

Description of Work
To spray my yard and part of my house.

Category pest control,animal removal

12/13/2019

Not well said they were there but no one knocked at door. Two people home.

Description of Work
Pest control

Category pest control

Dear Customer: It has been a pleasure working with you and we thank you for your business. Unfortunately when we came by your house on December 13th at 9:22 am, no one answered the door. I have GPS systems on all my trucks and I know we were there. We knocked multiple times without success. My Technician then called the number you gave us and no one answered the phone. She then called me and asked...

07/02/2019

The owner came to review the problem, discussed options and made recommendations. He went to work to implement the solution; he return in a month to evaluate the situation and if necessary retreat.

Description of Work
Pest Control issue to resolve.

06/22/2019

Outstanding service! The customer service rep who scheduled my spraying was very courteous and answered all of my questions. I had a lot of of questions! =) Robin, the technician is fabulous! She is friendly, knowledgeable, showed up on time, explained the procedure and quickly completed the task. I don't have any insect problems in my house, so I just wanted a one-time preventative treatment. Pri...

Description of Work
Extermination

10/14/2018

The technician Bri showed up on time and made me feel comfortable while explaining to me what she was going to do. I was told what to expect while dealing with scorpions and they have a guarantee. Highly recommended. Will use again

Description of Work
Pest control for scorpions

10/04/2018

Friendly technician arrived on time and explained to me the steps he would be doing to help me be scorpion free. I called the office to pay my bill and they were friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
Pest control for scorpions

07/06/2018

Excellent, the company was on time and notified me of expected arrival. Signed up to use them regularly and would recommend them to anyone looking for a solid company.

Description of Work
Inside and out pest control for house just purchased. no problems just prevention

Category pest control

Pest Control - Insect, Spider & Rodent, Bird & Bat Exclusion, Bed Bug Heat Remediation, Structural Fumigation, Termite Control, Monitoring & Repair.