Kitchen Tune Up

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2009

NV
Nevada: Contractors
05/31/2022

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

2127 Family Ct.

Las Vegas, NV 89117

Cabinet refacing. Cabinet refacing enables you to revitalize your kitchen with new doors, drawer fronts and matching veneer, while keeping your existing cabinet boxes. This creates a "new kitchen" look without the "new kitchen" price tag. In two to four days you can get a completely new look - subtle or dramatic. Wood reconditioning. Our unique, comprehensive wood reconditioning process (Tune-Up) makes woodwork look like new — in the kitchen and throughout your home or business. Quick and affordable, there’s no better way to revitalize your wood cabinetry. Three signs your cabinets might need reconditioning: There’s stubborn build-up on the wood, the stain/finish has worn away and lastly, there is minor damage to your cabinets. If the wood looks worn, but the cabinets don’t need to be replaced, reconditioning could be the right choice for you. Wood reconditioning typically takes less than one day, which means you can freshen up your kitchen in time for that upcoming dinner party or holiday gathering. With any service, we clean the work area each day, giving you full use of your cooking areas and plumbing in the evening. Call today for your free in-home consultation!...

cabinet refacing (80)home remodeling (16)cabinet makers (12)furniture refinishing (1)

11/10/2020

Very well Very professional. Had a minor problem was reconciled in short order. The mark of a true professional.

Description of Work
Resurfaced kitchen cabinets

Category custom cabinets,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

09/23/2019

Paul and his crew were wonderful to work with. We needed a kitchen update but didn’t need totally new cabinets. After viewing samples of various door styles, we chose a beautiful white shaker. We even had them add cabinets above the the existing cabinets to give us more storage. Kitchen Tune-Up was able to also convert some of our lower, hard to use shelves to deep drawers and add some nice featur...

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing and additional custom cabinet

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

09/10/2019

It went great as always. I have used Kitchen Tune-up now several different times for different projects in my home. I have recommended them to some of my neighbors who have also used them. They do quality work every time no matter what the project. Paul, the owner, is always very professional and responsive. I never hesitate to contact him because I trust him and his crew.

Description of Work
Converted a base cabinet from cabinet space to add a trash and recycle receptacles.

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

04/28/2019

Excellent. From the first meeting with Paul until the end of the job. Paul and Johnathan were highly professional, friendly and did excellent work. My kitchen looks brand new again. Here on time and cleaned up daily. I would use them again or recommend them in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets refacing.

Work Completed On 04/22/2019

Thanks for the nice review it was a pleasure working for you

10/08/2018

Paul was really great to work with and made the entire kitchen refacing process transparent and super easy. There was no pressure and he was very patient in answering all of my questions. He really knows his stuff and his recommendations were exactly what I was looking for in a clean, modern kitchen look. The job took 2 and a half days and everything was nicely cleaned up at the end of each day. I...

Description of Work
Kitchen Refacing

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

Thank you for the review. I love the high gloss contemporary look

07/07/2018

He is outstanding. Paul is extremely professional and ethical. Anyone needing cabinet repairs or refinishing should hire this company. You will be extremely happy with his knowledge and his work.

Description of Work
repair scratches and nicks on kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 07/06/2018

10/25/2017

They did excellent work, were very responsive, stayed on timeline and completed the job with very high standards.

Description of Work
Paul and Kitchen Tune Up completely refaced our entire kitchen and added a custom cabinet above the pantry.

Category custom cabinets,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

10/23/2017

We have been very pleased with everything they have done for us. They are very responsive and professional. They are very careful and polite when working in our home. They protect your home very nicely when they are performing their work. I am alway impressed and pleased with anything they do for us. Would definitely recommend them to anyone and will defitinitely use their services again should th...

Description of Work
I have now used their services on three separate occasions. They have resurfaced by bathroom cabinets and replaced doors in my laundry room. I have also had them build me two separate units, one is a buffet in my dining area and the other is a credenza in our master bedroom. Recently I broke a door on my kitchen pantry (which he did not install originally) and asked if it were possible to repair it. He had a master carpenter repair it for us and it turned out great. Paul and his team, Jonathan and Ruben are all very nice people and a pleasure to work with especially here in the Las Vegas area.

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

10/19/2017

I can't believe this is my kitchen! Who'd have thought that just changing the doors and drawer fronts and adding new crown molding would have such an incredible impact. Without going through all of the mess, inconvenience and hassle of construction to put in all new cabinets, I have a brand new, updated, gorgeous new kitchen. Paul was wonderful to work with. He arrived on time, was very knowledgab...

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom refacing

Work Completed On 09/15/2017

10/16/2017

Paul and his staff were amazing The kitchen looks wonderful after they did a white refacing will definitely use it again for my bathroom cabinets and would highly recommend to anyone doing a kitchen remodel

Description of Work
Kitchen refacing

Category home remodeling,cabinet refacing