Kitchen Tune Up

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2009

Cabinet refacing. Cabinet refacing enables you to revitalize your kitchen with new doors, drawer fronts and matching veneer, while keeping your existing cabinet boxes. This creates a "new kitchen" look without the "new kitchen" price tag. In two to four days you can get a completely new look -

A Service Provider's profile imageBefore refacingAfter refacing

cabinet refacing (80)home remodeling (16)cabinet makers (12)furniture refinishing (1)

11/10/2020

MARVIN P.

Very well Very professional. Had a minor problem was reconciled in short order. The mark of a true professional.

Description of Work
Resurfaced kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

09/23/2019

Rosanne H.

Paul and his crew were wonderful to work with. We needed a kitchen update but didn’t need totally new cabinets. After viewing samples of various door styles, we chose a beautiful white shaker. We even had them add cabinets above the the existing cabinets to give us more storage. Kitchen Tune-Up was able to also convert some of our lower, hard to use shelves to deep drawers and add some nice features to fully maximize and upgrade our space. They did a beautiful, flawless job and we’re a true pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Paul Climer and his crew at Kitchen Tune-Up!

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing and additional custom cabinet

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

09/10/2019

MARLA N.

It went great as always. I have used Kitchen Tune-up now several different times for different projects in my home. I have recommended them to some of my neighbors who have also used them. They do quality work every time no matter what the project. Paul, the owner, is always very professional and responsive. I never hesitate to contact him because I trust him and his crew.

Description of Work
Converted a base cabinet from cabinet space to add a trash and recycle receptacles.

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

04/28/2019

James A.

Excellent. From the first meeting with Paul until the end of the job. Paul and Johnathan were highly professional, friendly and did excellent work. My kitchen looks brand new again. Here on time and cleaned up daily. I would use them again or recommend them in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets refacing.

Work Completed On 04/22/2019

Thanks for the nice review it was a pleasure working for you

10/08/2018

Aza P.

Paul was really great to work with and made the entire kitchen refacing process transparent and super easy. There was no pressure and he was very patient in answering all of my questions. He really knows his stuff and his recommendations were exactly what I was looking for in a clean, modern kitchen look. The job took 2 and a half days and everything was nicely cleaned up at the end of each day. I love the end result so much I will be discussing doing my bathrooms in the near future. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Kitchen Refacing

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

Thank you for the review. I love the high gloss contemporary look

07/07/2018

Kathleen B.

He is outstanding. Paul is extremely professional and ethical. Anyone needing cabinet repairs or refinishing should hire this company. You will be extremely happy with his knowledge and his work.

Description of Work
repair scratches and nicks on kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 07/06/2018

10/25/2017

Bradford W.

They did excellent work, were very responsive, stayed on timeline and completed the job with very high standards.

Description of Work
Paul and Kitchen Tune Up completely refaced our entire kitchen and added a custom cabinet above the pantry.

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

Review for Kitchen Tune Up - 2127 Family Ct., Las Vegas, NV - 36470924

10/23/2017

MARLA N.

We have been very pleased with everything they have done for us. They are very responsive and professional. They are very careful and polite when working in our home. They protect your home very nicely when they are performing their work. I am alway impressed and pleased with anything they do for us. Would definitely recommend them to anyone and will defitinitely use their services again should the need arise in the future.

Description of Work
I have now used their services on three separate occasions. They have resurfaced by bathroom cabinets and replaced doors in my laundry room. I have also had them build me two separate units, one is a buffet in my dining area and the other is a credenza in our master bedroom. Recently I broke a door on my kitchen pantry (which he did not install originally) and asked if it were possible to repair it. He had a master carpenter repair it for us and it turned out great. Paul and his team, Jonathan and Ruben are all very nice people and a pleasure to work with especially here in the Las Vegas area.

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

10/19/2017

Rosanne H.

I can't believe this is my kitchen! Who'd have thought that just changing the doors and drawer fronts and adding new crown molding would have such an incredible impact. Without going through all of the mess, inconvenience and hassle of construction to put in all new cabinets, I have a brand new, updated, gorgeous new kitchen. Paul was wonderful to work with. He arrived on time, was very knowledgable and helpful and saw to it that I was completely happy with the results.. The quality is TOP NOTCH and the workmanship is AMAZING!! I'm so happy with my new, updated kitchen and couldn't be more impressed with Paul and the guys from Kitchen Tune Up!

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom refacing

Work Completed On 09/15/2017

10/16/2017

Pieter T.

Paul and his staff were amazing The kitchen looks wonderful after they did a white refacing will definitely use it again for my bathroom cabinets and would highly recommend to anyone doing a kitchen remodel

Description of Work
Kitchen refacing

Category home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 10/12/2017

05/02/2017

Carol R.

They made our 20 year old cabinets look totally updated and brand new. They also installed eight roll-out shelves on the base cabinets which provide easy access, visibility, and convenience. The total cost was less expensive than installing new cabinets, and we could not be more pleased with the quality of the workmanship and the final product. We would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants updated cabinets while avoiding the mess associated with a total replacement.

Description of Work
Refacing of kitchen, bathrooms, and laundry room cabinets.

Work Completed On 04/28/2017

08/30/2016

vassilios V.

work was great as usual,they had previously refaced my cabinets in the kitchen .always go with a winner.

Description of Work
cabinets in both bath rooms

Work Completed On 08/30/2016

03/02/2016

Alice M.

The kitchen and bathroom cabinets in our townhome are about 20 years old. They were refinished a few years ago, but the hinges were starting to "give" which kept some of them from closing completely. They also had no handles or knobs and I find that caused the wood to get very dirty. Paul came over and helped me pick out hardware that would "dress up" the cabinets and suggested that we put magnetic catches on the doors so they would stay closed. After the work was done, I was pleased, but my husband noticed that on two sets of doors in the kitchen, the handles weren't aligned. I was afraid that it would leave holes in the doors if they were moved, but Paul assured me that he could move the handles slightly and no holes would be seen. He came over and in 15 minutes, he had them aligned perfectly!

Description of Work
Paul Climer, the company's owner, came back to adjust the two sets of handles on our kitchen cabinets that were misaligned. My husband and I were sure that the slight misalignment couldn't be fixed, but Paul fixed them so that they lined up perfectly and it only took him 15 minutes! I am so pleased with how the new magnetic latches and the new handles on the cabinets in my kitchen and bathrooms changes the way they look and function! Probably the best $500 I ever spent!

Work Completed On 03/01/2016

Review for Kitchen Tune Up - 2127 Family Ct., Las Vegas, NV - 30062911

11/22/2015

Gary W.

The work was done in four days by Jonathan and Justin. They used our garage to due the wood working required. The kitchen and master bath were sealed off from the rest of the house and runners were placed on the floor path from the garage. The work was done expertly and quickly as only professionals who knew what they were doing could do. We elected to have solid wood cabinet doors with raised panels and glazing. Paul Climer, the owner of the company, was our initial contact. He showed us what they could do and provided examples of cabinet doors and laminates. Their laminates are all real wood veneers. They offered real wood doors as well as thermofoil RTF doors. Paul told us that using real wood we could have some crack which they would replace up to five years after installation. We elected to have the real wood doors and drawer facings. Several did crack but a call to Paul and he was quick to have them replaced. The cabinets looked better than when they were knew! The edges inside the cabinets were painted to match the dark cherry wood that we selected. Matching molding was used at interfaces with corners and walls. The drawer facings and cabinet doors were all sized to create the same gap between adjoining drawers and cabinets. All cabinet doors and facings were aligned evenly and expertly. It was a work of art by to professional craftsmen, Jonathon and Justin. We could not be more pleased. Paul is also a professional who knows how to do all the work himself if the need arises. Each day they cleaned up and when they were all done, they cleaned the garage as well. If we decide to redo our other cabinets we will definitely call Paul Climer Kitchen Tune Up again. We cannot recommend them enough. Thanks for a great job!

Description of Work
Cabinet Refacing in our kitchen and master bath with solid wood doors drawer facings. Removed existing trash compactor and installed new trash container cabinet. Added a light bar to cabinets above the counter top.

Work Completed On 11/16/2015

09/04/2015

helen V.

We didn't want to go to the expense of replacing the kitchen cabinet doors so decided to check out kitchen tune-up. We are so glad we did, they did a fantastic job. The wood is oak and is 14 years old with a lot of wear, especially under the sink. The owner Paul Climer is very professional and helpful, he arrived exactly when he said he would. Caesar who did the actual work is also very professional, he arrived on time and didn't quit until he was finished. He cleaned up all the areas perfectly. We are amazed, all the cabinets look new again, we highly recommend them.

Description of Work
reconditioned kitchen cabinet doors and drawers. Also reconditioned the cabinets in the master bath and the guest bath, including a cabinet for linens

Work Completed On 08/27/2015

07/17/2015

Richard U.

Paul Climer is extremely professional, knowledgeable and provided excellent pricing for his product and service. His installment crew (Jonathan and Justin) both provided outstanding workmanship. They were conscientious in trying to keep construction dust to a minimum and made certain that each evening when they were through for the day that we had the use of a clean kitchen. I am completely satisfied with this organization and would recommend them to anyone without reservation. Richard Underwood - Las Vegas, NV

Description of Work
Complete kitchen and two bathrooms refacing, new doors, new drawers, sliding shelves and new hardware.

Work Completed On 07/10/2015

06/05/2015

Carole S.

Johnathan does all the work and he was an artist. If you could see what he did with my bar area and TV area, he had his hands full and he did a fantastic job. I couldn't even think of a complaint. On top of all that he was the sweetest kid I've met.

Description of Work
They redid all my cabinets. They did all my bathrooms and my entire kitchen and they also did the family room around the tv and stereo systems.

Category remodeling, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/16/2014

06/05/2015

Randall K.

Excellent job. Very professional and on time. The only hitch was that the door supplier sent one drawer with the grain going the wrong way twice. These guys got me a new one eventually....which was excellent since I probably would not have noticed the grain was different.

Description of Work
Resurfaced the cabinet

Work Completed On 04/30/2015

05/02/2015

Debra H.

They were great, they did a fabulous job for us.

Description of Work
We used Kitchen Tune Up. They remodeled our kitchen and did a fabulous job. They just did the cabinets. They refaced all the kitchen cabinet doors and did replace a few other kitchen cabinets, they did a little remodel, they just mainly refaced the existing cabinets.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/15/2014

03/11/2015

Patricia M.

Paul and his team were professional, cleaned up after each day and delivered a great remodel. I culd not be more pleased with his work. I will have them do my bathrooms next.

Description of Work
My kitchen cabinets were refaced

Work Completed On 03/02/2015

02/04/2015

Tess A.

They cleaned all my wood cabinets in my kitchen and in both bedrooms and re-stained them. They come out like brand new. They put new door handles on my doors in both my kitchen and my bathroom. The gentleman that came to talk to me was amazing.

Description of Work
Kitchen Tune Up redid my cabinets in my entire condo and cleaned and re-stained them.

Work Completed On 01/30/2013

01/17/2015

Susan T.

We really like them. They are professional. The price was good because we had multiple bids. They are responsive. They actually cleaned up pretty well. They were the ones who said that we should get on Angie's List, they are great. It was supposed to be a five day deal but because of some unfavorable events it took several months. We would use them again. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
We used Kitchen Tune Up. It started in August and ended in November. They did kitchen refacing all the doors and actually building new cabinets and things.

Category home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/12/2014

10/16/2014

Jerrie B.

We are very pleased with our new kitchen- many friends comment that our cabinets look like they are brand new! Our kitchen had the original cabinets from when the house was built in the '70's. The cabinets were built on site making them non-standard in every way possible. The sizing of the new doors/drawers make the cabinets look like they were completely replaced with high end custom cabinets. The overall process was very easy, Paul was accommodating and worked with our schedule, even coming over on Saturdays to measure and follow up! Once the cabinets were measured, it took about 3 weeks for the product to be delivered. The installation took less than 3 days. The installer was very professional, on time, and cleaned up after himself each day. One section of our cabinets had sagged over the years, making the top uneven. They raised the cabinet to the correct height for no extra charge so that our new countertop would fit correctly. We got multiple bids for the job, and this estimate was actually the best priced for higher quality materials. Only minor drawback is that they don't do the counters, plumbing or backsplash tile install themselves, we had to contract other companies. Paul did recommend a counter company that worked well with them on coordinating the demo of the old counter and install of the new counter. While it took a bit more effort to coordinate the complete kitchen remodel on our part, I would not hesitate to do it all over again as the results are amazing. Overall, We would defiantly use them again and highly recommend anyone looking to reface cabinets.

Description of Work
Refaced all kitchen cabinets, replaced cabinet doors and drawers,removed door/drawer pulls and reinstalled on new doors/drawers.