GRR8 RRR8 TOTAL CLEAN

Founded 2021

We're in the business of establishing lasting relationships with our clientele through their total satisfaction in our trusted reliable service. We offer the highest degree of quality cleaning services we can provide and sometimes that means getting down and dirty on all four on top of your mess and applying some good old fashioned elbow grease and determination. Work is one thing we are not afraid of and more times than not, we're just a little bit more stubborn than your stains or caked on greasy ovens. If you're serious about getting it done, we're serious about doing it right, and would love the opportunity to impress you. As the name says it, we Totally Clean your home or business at a Grr8 Rrr8. From extended ceilings to the corners of the baseboards behind your stove. We don't cut corners, we don't quit, we don't apply bandaids, or sweep it under the rug, so rest assured we're not going to try and pull the wool over your eyes. As we walk through the front doors, we want our customers to know and to feel, that they can trust us in their homes amongst their valuables, be they family members, pets, or the $20 bill under the couch and for everyone who hires Grr8 Rrr8 Total clean to notice that along with our mops, brooms, and cleaning supplies we bring the willingness and determination to do as much as we can to please and impress them. We would appreciate you giving us a chance to prove ourselves to you and to be a member of your maintenance team for years to come. Please call me, Jose, to schedule a free in-home visit and I promise, I won't give you a Grr8 Rrr8, I'll give you the best rate I can afford to give you....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

+25 more images

Housecleaning Project project

Housecleaning Project project

house cleaning

house cleaning (14)window cleaning (5)carpet cleaning (5)door installation (2)ceiling fan installation (2)

08/08/2022

Martynee N.

It went excellent, they were very thorough, we are very pleased and happy with service and provided us a reasonable price. They cleaned from to bottom and we have pets and it was a lot of work. Very friendly and kind customer service.

Description of Work
housekeeping service

Work Completed On 08/07/2022

07/31/2022

Shine I.

Quick to respond and was available to give me a walkthrough quote the next day. Price is a little high than other companies but was able to ask for discount. The garage cleaning was $30 extra which I thought would remove the grime on the floor but it didn’t. Marysol was pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work
moving out cleaning

Work Completed On 07/26/2022

04/25/2022

Ronnel J.

Grr8 Rrr8 Cleaners came in with a challenge: clean the office without using chemical cleaners (my boss has a rare allergy to MANY chemical smells). Well, not only did they come in and complete the challenge, they exceeded the challenge. Not only that, but they leave a clean smell that lasts at least a month (they come in monthly). Thank you again!

Description of Work
Workspace cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning, reception halls, doors

Work Completed On 04/23/2022

Review for GRR8 RRR8 TOTAL CLEAN - 6962 Dunsbach Way, Las Vegas, NV - 39709832

It is you who went above and beyond my friend. I didn't even know customers could upload pics, wow. Thank you so much, we're so glad you're all pleased with our continued service. See you in a couple werks.

04/07/2022

Jenna S.

AMAZING DETAIL!!!! I give Marysol & Jose an A+++++++++++++!!! Must use!!!

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

Category house cleaning, window cleaning, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 04/06/2022

From the leaves on, around, and under your mat when we arrive, throughout the time we are there, up until we wipe down your door before leaving, it is a real pleasure serving you and the many more who are quickly becoming my new family. I will always have an eye open for any little detail that I feel might help or impress you... it's who I am and it's what I do. Thank you for your continued service, I'm at your beck and call with a smile on my face. Say hello to the boys 😉

03/29/2022

Kelly T.

AMAZING !!!! I’ve had a cleaning service in the past and I thought they were did great work, but boy was I wrong. Marysol made my 4 year old oven look brand new ( after pulling it out and cleaning behind it), Jose stood on our countertops to clean the tops of my cupboards, they pulled all of our furniture away from the walls to clean behind and under, they even cleaned our front door ! I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Deep Clean

Category house cleaning, ceiling fans, doors

Work Completed On 03/29/2022

I'm so glad you happened to come across us when you were looking for a new crew, my friend, but to hear you say that you were wrong about your previous cleaners is the icing on the cake and strengthens my convictions about not being your run of the the mill, grab your cash and dash company. You see how long we are there and how the Mrs practically had to drag me out the door because I always want to do so much more. I'm not in it to get rich (you know who gets the money), I'm in it to make a difference and raise the bar so that others feel the desire to put in the extra effort, and so customers know that they have a choice. Like I told you before, "Even if it's not me doing it, you tell whoever is there, exactly what you want, and that's what you will get." Say hello to the Mrs. See you next week.

03/21/2022

Ronne J.

They came in and did a deep clean of the whole facility. My boss has an allergy to a lot of chemicals in the standard cleaning items sold in stores and they understood the assignment. Jose and his team came in Sunday afternoon and cleaned and straightened. I came in Monday and the center was immaculate! Cannot wait for them to return!

Description of Work
Our center needed a deep clean

Category carpet cleaners, window cleaning

Work Completed On 03/20/2022

You brought a smile to my face as soon as I read you say... I came in Monday... Awesome Grandslam, Grr8 Rrr8!!!

03/20/2022

Shaun B.

Excellent Attention to detail, windows and cupboards, inside, out and top, a lot of cleanup after construction including glue and caulking, they were able to get everything up. Very good at communicating the issues with the home and setting expectations, wonderful follow up and pleasant conversation. I would recommend the service. We are now using them in our business, and we are very pleased. I also have sensitivities and they were able to work for natural products and the specifications which I provided.

Description of Work
Deep clean after renovation

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 02/02/2022

Thank you so much for your honest review, and for your continued service. We're so glad we were able to accommodate you. Your Total satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. I hope that when you, your staff, and your visitors walk into the building today, you can all appreciate the hard work we put in for you. And, if there is anything that you are not totally satisfied with, please feel free to bring it to my attention and I promise you, we will gladly solve the issue. We look forward to your continued support of our dedicated service.

03/19/2022

Artensia B.

Excellent job.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 03/19/2022

Welcome to our ever-growing family of satisfied customers. We're so glad you were amazed with our service. See you next month.

02/16/2022

Ash D.

These cleaners go above and beyond. I bought a house that was not cleaned by the previous owners and all the high-touch areas look great now.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 02/16/2022

02/16/2022

Ash D.

I bought a house and the previous owners did not clean. All my high touch surfaces needed cleaning and now they look great.

Description of Work
Standard Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/15/2022

It's a pleasure serving you [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for trusting us to clean your home. You are such a pleasant customer, all you do is open the door for us and let us do what we do best. See you next month.

12/22/2021

Robert T.

Jose & Marysol were very enthusiastic and professional. They were willing to do whatever was needed to get the task done to our satisfaction at a very reasonable cost. They went over and beyond to make sure our house was ready to move into. We cannot speak highly enough of them. We were comfortable with them from the beginning. They are trustworthy and we will continue to use them for regular cleaning as well as other projects we have in mind. It was not uncommon to stop in and see Marysol on top of a cabinet and wiping the shelves down. Only then to witness Jose’ washing a window for the third time because the construction crew next door sprayed our window again after he already cleaned it. They are both extremely hard workers and we were thrilled with the outcome. Jose’ seen us pull up in the truck and ran over to help us unload it. They are a great team. What a great find! We feel we have found a long-lasting team to help us maintain our new forever home.

Description of Work
House Cleaning, post construction clean up, window detailing, inside/outside cabinetry, drawers, window overspray scraping, wiping down of all surfaces and flooring.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 12/22/2021

It was a real pleasure meeting you and being able to get you into your beautiful home before the holidays. We thank you for having chosen us and feel honored that you gave us the key to your house so that we could continue working after hours and come in early the next day. It was a blessing seeing the familiar look of satisfaction on your faces as we left. We really look forward to seeing you again very soon. Once again, thank you.

12/22/2021

David M.

Great 👍 satisfied 100%

Description of Work
Dusting Carpet Cleaning and floors/bathroom deep cly

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

Our customer's Total satisfaction at a Grr8 Rrr8 is the reason why we Clean every spot within reach [Member Name Removed]. I'm so happy we hit this mark with you. Hope to see you again soon.

12/21/2021

Tony M.

It went well, pretty smooth. Great communication, energy and service. Thank you

Description of Work
First time house cleaning

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

Always a pleasure knowing our customers are happy as we [Member Information Removed] out their door leaving them with that new house smell. See you next time amigo.

11/19/2021

Nancy F.

Excellent job. Friendly, polite and workers. Best I've ever experienced

Description of Work
windows, blinds, oven, kitchen floor.

Work Completed On 11/19/2021

We're here to serve you and meet all your needs. Hope the cats are happy. Get well soon. Sending a caring gentle hug 🫂

10/22/2021

Frank A.

Very good , more than expected

Description of Work
Cleaning the whole apartment, including kitchen appliances

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

10/20/2021

Bill B.

Have used this service multiple times. The house always looks brand new when they're finished. Very detail oriented. Highly Recommended!!!!!!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

House Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Doors, Ceiling Fans,
    Reception Halls,
    Apartments

Check, PayPal

House cleaning, move in-out, offices, clinics, labs, etc

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment