Fiesta Pools & Spas, LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2010

2620 Regatta drive suite 212

Las Vegas, NV 89128

Is the old, unused swimming pool in your back yard a depressing reminder of the unfulfilled potential of your property? If you wish to resuscitate your yard with a state-of-the-art renovation of your pool, then you should give the experts at Fiesta Pools & Spas LLC a call. Our bonded, certified, employee-owned and operated company in Las Vegas constructs swimming pools and spas for residential and commercial customers throughout Nevada. We also perform renovation and customization on existing pools and spas. We specialize in: • Waterfalls • Barbecue Islands • Decks • Pool and Spa Lighting We can help you better utilize your property by providing you with the swimming pool area of your dreams. Our owner is present for all jobs and our work is guaranteed. Our job is never finished until you are completely satisfied. Give us a call today for more information or to schedule an estimate!...

02/14/2022

Amber D.

We hired Gilbert installed our pool and do our landscape. He was nice to work with and very easy going. Took about 5 months to install our pool and landscape. He gave us the best prices for the pool and landscape. We couldn't be happier with the pool and landscape. We will definitely use him for more projects we need done for the future!

Description of Work
Installed Pool / Landscape

Category concrete repair, decks, pool cleaners, swimming pools

07/01/2015

ARCHANA R.

I first met Gilbert (the owner) in 2010/2011. We bought a house that had a very deep pool and I am not a very tall person. I contacted several companies and many told me that there is nothing that can be done to raise the pool floor, especially since I have in-floor pool cleaners. Fiesta Pools & Spas told me that they could help me and they told me exactly how they would do it, which included raising up the in-floor cleaning pipes as well. We had several design consultations and when the designs and price were finally agreed upon, they immediately began work. The price, I also felt was fair, as it was a lot of work. We not only had 3/4 of the pool floor raised, we removed a lot of unneeded concrete and added fountains, jets, added a wall and fixed the slide and rock feature. The entire project took a few months, but all of the workers were considerate and tried to keep the mess to a minimum. Gilbert did everything that he said he would do and in my opinion more. The pool turned out exactly the way that we wanted and it has been wonderful to use for the last 4 years! Since then, I have called on Gilbert many times to help me with pool related issues (such as my pool solar). He did not install the pool solar for me, but he is ALWAYS willing to help me out. He is the most reliable and dependable person that I know I can always count on. I feel that his prices are more than fair and that he is a good and honest person. He has never tried to talk me into more than I want to do. I do not know what I would do if Gilbert ever retired. He really is my "go to" person in all things pool related. I would (and do) recommend him to anyone that needs a new pool or a pool remodel. I have 4 years of experience with him and he is wonderful!

Description of Work
Remodeled my pool and added several features. Fixed several other issues.

Category swimming pools

Thank you. I appreciate your kind words and your faith in me and my company, Fiesta Pools & Spas. You are a great customer, and I am glad that I have been able to help you with your pool when you have needed me. I don't plan on retiring any time soon, so I will be there to help you, when needed, as long as I can. Thank you again!

11/10/2014

Randy M.

We interviewed three different pool builders before choosing Gilbert owner of Fiesta pools and Spas, LLC. Gilbert worked with us from the design conception, features, finishes and completion. The pool, spa and hardscape came out just as we planned, and if something wasn't quite right, Gilbert and his crew immediately made it right. We would recommend Gilbert and Fiesta Pools and Spas to anyone contemplating a pool or renovations.

Description of Work
design, build of custom pool, spa and hardscape.

Category swimming pools

Thank you [member name removed] for your postive review and response. It was a pleasure to work with you and your wife and build your pool the way that you imagined your backyard to me. I am glad you are happy with the work that my company and I did for you. Again, thank you. Gilbert

11/23/2012

Rand L.

Gilbert and his team did everything they said they would do, even a few verbal things that didn't make it into the contract. One of the new stair rails was dented during installation and the minute we showed it to them it was immediately replaced with a new one. We are so proud of our new pool, Fiesta did an amazing job on all of the work. They are extremely honest, care about every detail, and a pleasure to work with. See the before and after photos below.

Description of Work
We purchased a new home were the pool was finished but there wasn't any decking around the pool. In addition, the pool was 8.5' deep in the middle and 5' deep at each end. My 5'2" wife was underwater even at the shallow ends of the pool, and our grandchildren would need diving tanks! We decided to have a pool contractor raise the bottom of the pool to 5' in the middle and 3' on the two ends, and build a large deck around the pool. The next step was to find a pool contractor. We had heard horror stories about pool contractors in Las Vegas so we asked 5 pool contractors to quote the job and tell us about their process. We had done our research on what steps needed to be done so we were prepared. Of the 5 pool contractors, Fiesta had the best price and convinced us that they would do the best job. We would have chosen Fiesta even if their price had been higher. So Fiesta began by removing all of the plaster in the pool. Then they drilled holes in the gunite and added a new layer of rebar at the new pool height. They then poured concrete into the pool so it cover the new rebar. During this process they changed a useless "kiddy" pool into a wonderful wet deck. Finally, they re-plastered the pool with new quartz plaster. During this process they also added a new patio deck in front of the pool and applied the "cool deck" finish to the existing concrete patio under the second floor patio.

A1 Spa and Hot Tub Repair

Spa and Hot Tub Repair, in ground and semi in ground spa, hot tubs and swim spas

Seamingly Straight Inc

Seamingly Straight Inc. was founded in 1978 in the Chicago area. In 1992, we moved the company to Las Vegas. The company has received numerous excellence awards from the Chamber of Commerce, the Better Business Bureau, the Jr. League of Women Voters, the National Historic Preservation Society and more! Check out our website to see a picture with the "Property Brothers" of HGTV!

Royal Flush Concrete

Integrity is the foundation of our business. We have built long-standing relationships with our customers and vendors through hard work, dedication and honesty. We've layered that with a full range of quality products and services, as well as one of the finest quality control programs in the industry. All those combined have set us apart from our competition. At Royal Flush Concrete, we set high standards for ourselves, and our employees. Our managers are expected to lead by example and to maintain an attitude of professionalism at all times. We feel strongly that well-trained, highly motivated employees are our company’s greatest assets. That is why we seek out people who wish to grow along with us and share in our high moral and business standards. We reward employees who hold integrity, safety and customer satisfaction above all else. We take the responsibility of managing this Company very seriously, as many people depend on our success. We continually seek out opportunities to expand our markets, products, and services while increasing profitability. Since starting our business in 1998, we’ve continued to grow and to give back to the communities and people who have supported us over the years. Bottom line: Here at Royal Flush Concrete we plan for the future to ensure the longevity of the company, for the benefit of all.

Check, Financing Available