F & A Landscaping LLC

With Angi since November 2016

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. F & A Landscaping LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Las Vegas and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Las Vegas and surrounding areas....

JB maintenance

We are a family operated business. We offer irrigation, home repairs, cleaning, installment of security systems, and stabilization services.

Foxtail

With 5+ years of professional landscaping experience, we are here to address all your landscaping needs and wishes. Specializing in Turf, Pavers. Synthetic grass, Pet Turf, Kid Friendly, Fake Grass

J. A. Landscaping Services

We are a locally family owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity and treats your home as if it was our own. We offer a variety of general services that are customized to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationship and guarantee your satisfaction!

09/06/2019

Debra H.

The crew did a good job when they showed up but our yard needs regular care and we would have to call to remind them to come. They could never get the sprinklers right and as a result the new sod they had put in has died in places. They said they would replace any grass that died and we hope they do. Their monthly pricing was fair. But it has been over a month since they showed up and our yard needs regular attention.

Description of Work
Maintained two homes for us for over a year

08/04/2017

Ronald M.

it went as advertised

Description of Work
trimmed trees and other vegetation

07/31/2017

Debra H.

Everything was completed in a timely manner

Description of Work
yard clean up to include trimming vines, bushes and cutting grass. Also removed a palm tree we needed removed.

07/03/2017

Tristan R.

A++ hard workers and they definitely go the extra mile!

Description of Work
Yard clean up and trim plants,trees & shrubs.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

06/16/2017

Gabriel C.

Manager Luis Avina was on time and worked very hard. He was easy to talk to even in English. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Yearly cleanup of my yard. Trimming all hedges around the house and blowing all debris and hauling them away.

04/28/2017

Fatima C.

Great!! They were fast and professional. Their service was fast and done in a very professional way. They ask questions on how we wanted the trees treemed and if we were satisfied with their job. My front yard was full of bushes and trees without service for a long tim, We couldn't see the rock underneath. I would totally. Recommend them.

Description of Work
These guys are amazing. We're so happy with their job. I will hire them in a second all over again. Thank You LUIS.. God Bless

03/29/2017

LOIS V.

Perfect. Will hire again and again.

Description of Work
Pulling weeds, trimming trees, cleaning complete front,sides, and rear patios and grounds.

03/17/2017

Patricia S.

They arrived on time and did the work as we discussed. The price was excellent. The yard looks good. They were easy to work with and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
I needed rock added to the front and back yards, sod added to bare patches in the grass, weeding, a couple of holes filled in with dirt, and reset some paving stones.

03/16/2017

Glennie C.

It went great they were very professional and they were very kind

Description of Work
I needed my lawn cleaned up and some bushes trimmed

01/03/2017

Angelica J.

Services where deliver great on time n now they service my home on a monthly base

Description of Work
I needed my landscaping done

F & A Landscaping LLC