Concrete Texturing

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2008

3675 W Teco Ave Ste 2

Las Vegas, NV 89118

We are committed to improving the look of your home or business. While our business is categorized as a construction trade, the employees of Concrete Texturing do not view themselves as just contractors. We follow the standards and codes of an artisan who wants to make a lasting impression. Your home is your most personal space and your biggest investment, and we are committed to providing a product that will increase the enjoyment, and value, of your home. Additional DBA added - Wallace Enterprises, Inc. of Arizona....

epoxy flooring (31)stamped concrete (29)pool cleaning (3)concrete repair (89)decks & porches (16)pressure washing (10)concrete driveways (8)Patios (7)hardscaping (1)mudjacking (1)house painting (1)flooring (1)

04/06/2021

It was not enjoyable. I will never or not hire them ever again. I hope you guys read this review and look for someone else. Don’t waste your time or waste your money like I did. Scott the manager came by. Gave me quotes and estimates. But it was not what was talked about. He offered to fill a empty spot the owner of the company is a liar and said it was never discussed. You can’t reach the office ...

Description of Work
Everything, from cement around pool to the kool deck

Category concrete repair,decks,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

04/06/2021

Description of Work
Everything, from cement around pool to the kool deck

Category concrete repair,decks,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

11/20/2020

This company was hired to do install of texture floor for a garage floor and the installers got a gray texture all over my walls & also scuffed some of the walls and my newly installed cabinets up as well. This guy named Rodger came out to look at it and agreed with me that is did in fact look like it was there product and I assured him it was since this was a brand new home and the walls had neve...

Description of Work
Epoxy Garage floor

Category epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

10/28/2020

On time, full explanation of the bid and process. Crew showed up on time and did a great job. Driveway looks 100% better.

Description of Work
Stamped, sealed decorative overlay for our driveway.

Category concrete driveways,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

09/29/2020

The work done was done in a very professional manner. The painters were skilled and the office staff were exemplary in their customer service. I would highly recommend anyone to employ the services of Concrete Texturing for their coating project.

Description of Work
Painted backyard driveway and walkway.

Category pressure washing,epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

08/22/2020

Concrete Texturing is the best in town. If you call anyone else, you will only get frustrated and you will be throwing money away. It is so difficult to find professional and dependable contractors in Las Vegas. No need to look any further for your pool deck resurfacing needs.

Description of Work
Pool deck resurfacing

Category pool cleaners

Work Completed On 08/22/2020

Thank you !!

12/14/2019

Excellent! Tim, Krystle, and their team who did the work were professional, respectful, and provided great service overall. New deck looks great!

Description of Work
New pool deck

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

12/10/2019

We were very please with Tim and his team. From the estimation to the completed product, Concrete Texturing was professional and punctual. We were very pleased with the team and happy with the end result.

Description of Work
Epoxy coating on driveway, walkway and entryway.

Category pressure washing,epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

08/09/2019

They have no follow-up or follow-through. Had to call company several times to schedule work and to complain about work quality. Company sent wrong color for drive. Workers had to re-do. They were supposed to put texturing in paint, but driveway is slick and unsafe when wet. A white color is coming from under paint seal. Spoke with owner, but he refused to back up his work. This is the worst contr...

Description of Work
Driveway painting and seal

Category stamped concrete

Work Completed On 02/08/2019

Driveway had acid or corrosive cleaner spilled on surface and this isn't covered under are warranty.

02/12/2019

My experience was great. From the time i called it was just a few days before someone came out and checked everything for us and we scheduled the appointment. The work was done in three days, and they refloored my garage with pebbles. The price was right and reasonable for me, and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I had the concrete around my house refinished.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 11/30/2018

Concrete overlays, garage floor, balconies, drive way, sideways, entry ways, textures, epoxy coatings, stains, sealants for existing concrete surfaces & waterproofing.

Build/Repair Concrete Walls.