Bella Patio

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2013

6285 Valley View Blvd # E

Las Vegas, NV 89118

Bella Patio is a fully licensed, bonded and insured company specializing in patio covers that range from customized aluminum to the basic styles of Aluma-Lattice. Adding a patio cover to your home is a surefire way to boost your property's value without spending a lot of money, especially in Las Vegas' hot and sunny weather. All in-home estimates are free....

07/04/2017

Kim C.

The salesman was very professional and informative. The project was completed in a timely manner. Payment is not made until the job is completed and the customer is satisfied.

Description of Work
Aluma wood patio cover

10/27/2015

Mark B.

Description of Work
Install patio and laid 300 sq ft of concrete. The finish work was outstanding!!

Category awnings, concrete repair, patios

05/28/2015

Joshua R.

Description of Work
We contracted them for a Patio and Patio Cover. | |Let me start with we absolutely love the finished product, but getting to that point was a whole different issue. | |This started with a very nice gentleman Tom who came out to our house and gave us our estimate. The great thing about these guys is they didn't try to upsell us on things we didn't need, instead it was the opposite telling us what would work over the long run and be less maintenance overall. We had several estimates and this was the first one we felt was honest about the whole process. | |After a few more estimates and some time we decided to go with Bella Patio for our Patio. Tom was kind enough to come back out to our house and draw up the HOA package and let us sign the contract. Our original bid was for $9200.00 and he said he would go "Half on the permits" with me (which I should have questioned and didn't). | |We sent our paperwork to our HOA and after they took their time and sent it to the board for review it came back denied because the setback wasn't far enough (needed to be 15' and it was only 10' on the papers). After re-measuring I realized my setback is actually 21' so I questioned the HOA about the denial and they told me Tom only put 10' on the plans. Tom came back out once again and corrected the paperwork and we resent it to the HOA and were ultimately approved. | |This is where the fun began, after a lot of back and forth we were ready to get this done sooner than later. Our house faces south and we have no rear neighbors so we get all of the sun all day. We contacted Bella as soon as the HOA approved the plans and they said they would get started soon. | |After a week or so I had to reach back out to them to find out what was going on and they told me that they could start next week. I needed the concrete to have a slope coming out of my back door as my wife's 94 year old grandma lives with us and Tom said he would let the concrete guys know but when I inquired about it there was nothing on the plans. I told them I needed to speak to Tom and the concrete guy before we start to ensure that this is done correctly. At that point they told me that Tom no longer works for them and they would send the new guy and the concrete guy out on Tuesday to talk and finalize the plans. |I don't remember the new guys name I want to say Jim but I am not sure, anyhow let's just say "Jim" and the concrete guys came out on Tuesday and I explained what I needed done and the concrete guy was really nice and said it wouldn't be a problem. "Jim" on the other hand was less than enthused to be there that day and was even quite rude to me at one point. I asked when we could get started and the concrete guy said Thursday or Friday. So I waited and Thursday went by Friday went by and I haven't heard anything so on Saturday I waited a little while and no one showed so I finally called Bella. The lady told me the job was set to start next Tuesday, I explained that I was told Thursday or Friday and she could not give me an answer as to why it was again now the next week. I explained that I didn't want to continue doing business with them and she said the Manager would call me back. |A short while later the manager "Aaron" called me back, he was very nice and somewhat sympathetic to our situation and us getting the run around for weeks and weeks. He offered to take $500 off of the price of the job, I expressed my gratitude and told him I would call him back after I spoke to my wife. We went back and forth for a while and I still decided I would go with a more expensive company to avoid any more hassle. We called him back and explained to him what we had decided and he got very defensive and again quite rude to my wife and I. He actually really offended us at one point by saying "I think you just don't want to spend the money." Mind you we are paying cash, not financing, not asking for a payment plan, cash. He then explained that because I signed the contract we would owe 30% just to cancel, even though the man who gave me the quote is no longer with the company the contract still stands. Without having to get an attorney we explained that our concern was now that we have voiced our concerns we were going to get shoddy work like sending your food back at a restaurant. He then got very nice and explained that is why Tom is gone and that they are working on the communication problems. I then reiterated that I had family coming in to town in a few weeks and wanted this done so they could see and enjoy the finished product with us, and he said no problem. |We decided to go a stained and stamped concrete but because our patio is 34' long they had to pour footings they poured them on Tuesday and they had to cure for three days. They set the next job to begin on Monday, no one showed up, I believe this time they actually did call me at like noon to explain that there was a problem with the color and they couldn't get it worked out in time to come today so they would start tomorrow and they did. Bright and early probably around 7am and they worked their tails off until around 5pm. They were nice, thorough, and made sure the job was done right, we absolutely love the stained and stamped concrete. The concrete again had to cure for another 2 days before they could install the patio, which was set for Friday (My company is now here and only staying until Tuesday). | |Friday morning I get a call at around 9am advising me that the patio cover installers are on the way to the manufacturer to get the materials and will be at my house after that. Around 1pm I call back telling Bella that the Patio cover guys never showed up and she then told me that they were on the freeway and should be there shortly. At this point I left the house to take my company down to the strip to do some walking around. At around 4pm I get a call from them saying the installers are at my house and my dog is outside barking at them, I figured I had left my dog outside so I flew home from the strip to make sure they got started and low and behold... my dog is in the house wagging her tail wondering why we just ran in. So it is around 4:45pm at this point so all they did was drop the materials and leave. |Thinking for sure they would start the next day I was again mistaken, they didn't show up , no work was done. Then comes Monday... nothing, my wife is furious at this point as am I because we have a patio in our backyard but it is on the ground not doing anything, not to mention had anyone known that I had an entire patio there for 4 days and made off with it, I am sure that would have been my responsibility. So Tuesday comes and my company leaves not able to see the finished patio. |Eventually they did finish and as I said at the beginning the finished product is absolutely gorgeous. Their communication is horrible, their customer service is lacking and their schedules are a joke. |I am the third person from my work to get a patio and cover from Bella, we all had the same problems with the communication and timeliness. That being said we are all very happy with the finished product. |I chose "no" to would I use them again only because there is no "maybe" option, If you are going to use them you will enjoy it once it's done just let them do it as they please and you won't have near the frustrations that myself and my co-workers had or if you only need concrete I would recommend their concrete guys over and over. |Sorry to rant, Hope this helps someone. Thanks for reading |

Category awnings, decks

09/25/2014

pete P.

Tom came out right on time, very nice person. He gave us a the price for the slab and the 47' awing. Tom explained how strong the awing was and about the rain gutters. George came out with his crew to install the awing after the slab was poured. Georges crew were fantastic, they did a great job and very fast and the clean up was great. This the best experience I ever had with a contractor. Keep up the great work Tom. Dale

Description of Work
Added concrete slab and awing

Category awnings, concrete repair

07/14/2014

Donald P.

Overall grade is a fail when the City Building Inspector fails the patio cover. But lets go back and start from the beginning. The price was great, they provided a price that beats all of the competitors. The problem started when they came out to start the patio cover and I asked about the Building Permit after they started and was told that it was on the way. Now, this is 6/16/2014, I found that the permit isn't even pulled that day. It isn't even pulled until 6/19/2014. I don't even get it until a week later and get told that I will get a call when to post the permit for the inspection. In fact, I never get the call and I have to call Bella Patio on 7/10/2014 about the City Permit Inspection. I finally get the City Inspector on 7/14/2014 and guess what - the patio cover fails inspection. Bella Patio has either submitted the plans wrong or built the patio wrong. It is going to be interesting to see how this gets resolved.

Description of Work
Install concrete pad and patio cover.

Category awnings, concrete repair, patios

06/28/2014

Jill C.

Took an extra couple days than quoted to complete but did a great job.

Description of Work
installed patio cover and we love it.

01/30/2014

Jerri J.

Never got a price.....

Description of Work
They came to our house to measure and review the project. . We waited but weren't contacted, so we called 3 times and never received a call back and weren't given a quote on the project ever.

12/31/2013

STEPHEN M.

Great. Professional, pleasent to deal with, price very fair and competitive. Installed was wonderful and did excellent job. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Put up patio cover

12/17/2013

Joyce A.

Great. Friendly and punctual. Great ideas.

Description of Work
Provided estimate

Category awnings, decks

04/15/2013

lisa M.

called for free quote . came out two days later quoted best price . liked that they used elite wood which is similar to aluma wood but is locally made . they came out two days later and poured concrete . the following week they put up the patio cover it took about a day. they were neat timely and did a good job , I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
had a 12 x 16 concert patio poured and solid 12x 16 elite wood patio cover put up with lattice side wall

Category awnings, concrete repair

Royal Flush Concrete

Integrity is the foundation of our business. We have built long-standing relationships with our customers and vendors through hard work, dedication and honesty. We've layered that with a full range of quality products and services, as well as one of the finest quality control programs in the industry. All those combined have set us apart from our competition. At Royal Flush Concrete, we set high standards for ourselves, and our employees. Our managers are expected to lead by example and to maintain an attitude of professionalism at all times. We feel strongly that well-trained, highly motivated employees are our company’s greatest assets. That is why we seek out people who wish to grow along with us and share in our high moral and business standards. We reward employees who hold integrity, safety and customer satisfaction above all else. We take the responsibility of managing this Company very seriously, as many people depend on our success. We continually seek out opportunities to expand our markets, products, and services while increasing profitability. Since starting our business in 1998, we’ve continued to grow and to give back to the communities and people who have supported us over the years. Bottom line: Here at Royal Flush Concrete we plan for the future to ensure the longevity of the company, for the benefit of all.

Rock n Block Landscape

Las Vegas best turf and paver installers, Rock n Block Landscape. Quality, effectiveness, and good customer service are some of our greatest qualities. We are a company with many years of experience. Our hard work payed off, creating opportunities for us in different states. We currently have crews in Nevada, Arizona, San Diego, Los Angeles, Utah, Texas. You will not regret contacting us and start building your new dream garden. Discounts are also available depending on the size of the job.

All Inclusive Concrete Systems LLC

With over 30 years of experience in concrete we are the BEST choice for all your concrete needs in the Las Vegas area. We are a licensed, bonded and insured contractor and we stand by our work. We give 10% Military and Senior discount. Give us a call for a FREE estimate and see what we can do for you!

Patio Covers, Outdoor Kitchens, Concrete Patio Slabs. Patio Room Enclosures. Concrete Stamping & Color.