ASYS Construction Inc

Founded 2019 •

2620 Regatta Dr .

Las Vegas, NV 89128

Contact: 702-659-3232 We at ASYS Construction, Inc., focus on quality projects over quantity. We use our years of experience and expertise to complete your project with perfection. Customer service and honesty are the most important aspects of our business and your satisfaction is guaranteed. Please call us today for an estimate. We look forward to working with you. With 7+ years of professional remodeling experience, we are here to address all your remodeling needs and projects. check out our website: https://lasvegasbathroomrenovation.com...

04/10/2022

Lenette L.

Ok, some problems not there falt!!!

Description of Work
Shower reconstruction

04/25/2021

Heather W.

Completely remodeling 2 bathrooms simultaneously can be be quite stressful and scary. But that’s what exactly what we decided to do with ASYS Construction. We had pictures and ideas of what we envisioned, Eran & Tom listened to us and implemented our ideas along with their suggestions. We can’t say it was easy but with the full support of ASYS it was completed with very minimal hassle and ON TIME!! The finished bathrooms more than met our expectations. The cost was fully explained at the beginning and there were no surprises during the project. ASYS Construction is reliable, detail oriented & highly skilled. We are beyond happy with our bathrooms. We will using them again for more remodeling projects around the house.

Description of Work
Completely remodel 2 bathrooms

02/12/2021

Michael B.

I want to thank Eran, Tom, Juan and all the other guys from their company for building me a beautiful bathroom. From the start when Eran came to my house to give me an estimate on the cost and the time it would take to finish the project up to the final detail. It was the best experience I ever had with a contractor and remodeling. Eran went over every detail and the options available to me. He is full of very helpful and creative ideas. All of their employees were courteous, professional, friendly and covid-19 compliant. They prepared my house by covering all the floors with a thick carboard type material. Each part of the project was done by a very professional worker in their field. Each day they cleaned up the work area and took away any extra materials and trash. They showed up on time every day and the project was finished exactly when Eran promised. A couple times they came across a problem that was not discussed and corrected it with no extra charge. At one point they had just finished a niche in the shower and I really did not like how the design of the tile looked. They immediately undid all the work done to the niche and redid it to my total satisfaction without any complaint or extra charge. This was truly a delightful experience. I will definitely recommend them to anyone wanting work done and I will use them for my next remodel.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel

01/20/2021

Gail L.

I have literally never written a review before, but I am so happy with my “new” house. This company is outstanding! I waited years to take the plunge and redo my bathrooms and kitchen and I’m so glad this company came my way. Their work is impeccable and a lot of attention to detail is paid. The bathrooms and kitchen look like models with the best materials and craftsmanship. The team works very hard to make sure you are happy, always checking in to be sure what they are doing is what you wanted. My bathrooms and kitchen look so good, I’m amazed. You won’t be disappointed.

Description of Work
home remodeling

12/07/2020

bobby P.

Planning: the planning went better than I expected. Budget: this company was tremendously on budget. Project: they completed the reno in 3 weeks, that was with a holiday in the middle. So no knock on them for that. Understanding: as with any home reno projects concerns rise. They ensured to comfort and express the most outstanding customer service to ease any concerns myself and my family felt. I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Description of Work
bathroom renovation

10/07/2020

Duke P.

These guys are great. They have tradesmen of every discipline. They demolished a wall and floor. Rerouted gas,electric, sewer, and water. Custom cabinets. Beautiful granite and tile. On budget on time.

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation

10/04/2020

לקוחה סו S.

If you want an excellent job with the best materials, most skilled tradesmen, great design and a commitment to excellence, THIS IS YOUR CONTRACTOR ! He renovated two bathrooms for us and the result is second to None.

Description of Work
Remodeling - 2 BathroomS

10/02/2020

Judith W.

The experience was wonderful. They did my whole house in about 3 and 1/2 weeks.

Description of Work
They did my kitchen, two bathrooms, and painted the inside of my house. They installed the door knobs. They also changed the floors. It was a complete house remodeling.

10/02/2020

William G.

They did an excellent work, great job, they got the job done on time, no issue and very responsible. I will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They redid my bathroom and did some painting.

09/16/2020

Koby B.

They were amazing. They did an excellent job and they came on time. They were very professional and they cleaned right away.

Description of Work
They remodeled my house.

09/16/2020

Sherrie S.

They were very responsible. They were very clean and they stayed right on time. No late and no playing games. I'm very happy with the service

Description of Work
They remodeled all my bedrooms.

09/14/2020

Melanie W.

We received excellent service. Afternoon reno complete we experienced an electric issue. Although it had nothing to do with the remodel..... ASYS sent a licensed electrician after hours to investigate and repair. They are truly customer focused. Thank you.

Description of Work
Remodel of Bathroom

09/09/2020

Barbara H.

We have used ASYS on several home improvement projects. Always receiving the upmost professional outcome. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Classy Closets Las Vegas

Las Vegas, known as The Entertainment Capital of the World is quickly becoming known as The Closet Capital of Nevada. Classy Closets of Las Vegas has been serving the Las Vegas area for many years, and is the most recognized and trusted closet company in Nevada. With Las Vegas' booming residential growth, Classy Closets has been there to furnish your homes with quality home storage solutions. Classy Closets of Las Vegas offers closets, kitchen pantries, home offices, laundry rooms, garage cabinets, and even Murphy-beds. Our products are not your everyday-home-storage-solutions, but are superior in quality and design. Our aim is to deliver the best materials, quality, and service. Whether you are upgrading your current home, building a new home, or refurbishing a business, Classy Closets of Las Vegas can help you find what you are looking for. Our home organization solutions are each made especially for you and designed according to your wants and needs by an expert designer.

Offers by Classy Closets Las Vegas on Angi
    Re-Bath of Las Vegas

At Re-Bath, we handle every detail of your bathroom remodel from consultation and design to selection of quality products, removal and installation. Re-Bath customers enjoy remodeling services that range from tub and shower updates to complete bathroom remodels. Best of all, our licensed, insured Re-Bath teams typically complete projects in just a few days, not weeks. Design guidance. Quality products. Professional installation. Everything you need for the perfect bathroom, all from one bathroom remodeling company. Visit our Google Listing for more reviews - we have over 30 5 Star Reviews (copy & paste the link): shorturl.at/hsCX7

NextGen Kitchen and Bath

Next Gen Kitchen and Bath is a full service kitchen and bath remodeling company located in the Las Vegas Valley. We specialize in Cabinet Refacing and quick turnaround bathroom wet area installs.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    General Remodeling
    Nevada
    Nevada: Contractors
    05/31/2024

Design, custom jobs, flooring, remodeling, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, additions