Apex General Construction

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+21 more images

flooring (21)hardwood floors (13)interior painting (9)home remodeling (6)plumbers (6)drywall (3)lighting (2)water softeners (1)

09/17/2022

Dee F.

From beginning to end, Apex General Construction more than met all my expectations. George, the owner responded immediately to my inquiry and an appointment was scheduled the next morning. He was very easy to talk with and listened to what I needed done. George was extremely knowledgeable with the products, the installation and specifics required to complete the job. I was given a fair bid that allowed me to have even further work completed that fit my budget. Knowing this was a family owned and operated business made my decision easy. George and two of his sons arrived ready to get to work. I admired the pride they had un doing a precise, professional job with superb craftsmanship. Hard to find that…..no hiring out the work and leaving. They were at my house the entire length of the job for all the work completed. His sons, Nick and Johnny clearly demonstrated their level of experience instantly. Each inch of my flooring was measured, planned, double checked and laid perfectly. If they came to a place in the floor that would not allow the floor to be level, they took the extra time to prepare the subfloor rather than just making due. George went out of his way to do extra things that needed to be done even when it wasn’t necessary. No hidden costs, just straight out perfection that the job was done to their high standards. I am a perfectionist and can be lucky. With that said, I am more than satisfied with how beautiful my flooring, doors, trim and baseboards turned out. I feel like I have a brand new house. I strongly recommend Apex General Construction and would hire them again without any hesitation.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair Painting all doors/trim Drywall repair

Category drywall, flooring contractor, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/20/2022

09/02/2022

Melissa R.

Flooring installation went well. Looks great too. Installers were pleasant and worked well together. Looking forward to our next project.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Work Completed On 09/01/2022

08/31/2022

Christa O.

I wanted vinyl plank flooring installed in the main areas of my home. George advised me on the different types and quality of vinyl flooring available. I used the knowledge he gave me to purchase good quality flooring. George and his sons did the install. They did a great job! I appreciated how they conferred with me every step of the way, making sure I would be happy with the end product. I was particularly impressed with George and his responsiveness. He always answers his phone. They were on time, courteous, and made sure everything was clean when they left. I would definitely recommend Apex for your home project.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Work Completed On 08/30/2022

08/18/2022

Gloria B.

Excellent! The company, George and his Sons were absolutely amazing went above and beyond at every step of the process to insure our wishes were met in a timely and professional manner. On time daily, approachable conscientious, taking pride un tge quality of their work. If want a company that embodies quality cusomer services and outstanding workmanship. Go with Apex. I would again..

Description of Work
Complete carpet removal and new flooring

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 08/15/2022

08/04/2022

Nancy P.

I hired George and his sons to remove all my upstairs and stairway carpeting and install vinyl flooring throughout. They did a wonderful job, were very professional all through the process and went above and beyond a very difficult, curved stairway with MANY spindles that had to be cut and put back in order to install the new flooring. George was relentless in getting everything perfect! I will definitely call Apex for my next project!

Description of Work
Flooring Sales and Installation

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

07/26/2022

Kim P.

Services provided were excellent. Installers were very conscientious and professional. Would consider other home improvements such as painting in the future.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales and Installation

Work Completed On 07/26/2022

07/19/2022

Diana W.

We had a great experience with George and his sons. They helped to save us money on high quality materials, and did an excellent job. I've referred them to multiple neighbors and will continue to do so. They are punctual, personable, and professional. Very pleased.

Description of Work
LVP flooring and granite installation

Category drywall, hardwood floor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/07/2022

Review for Apex General Construction - North Jones Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV - 39804200

07/11/2022

Taylor B.

George and his team were excellent. Others in my condo recommended Apex and as soon as I submitted an inquiry, George called shortly after. We scheduled a free estimate for the next day. I ended up getting new flooring in my kitchen and two bathrooms, as well as new marble countertops in my kitchen and full bathroom. My kitchen counters also had an existing breakfast bar and Apex leveled it to one counter. George was thorough in going over details throughout the entire process and making sure I was happy with the selections/choices offered. Even when I would ask for more images or small details, he would quickly send them over to me. The flooring was installed in just one day with the final touches completed the next morning. George and his team also did a great job with the demo of my existing countertops and arranged for the install of my new ones. They were great at coordinating the countertop installers with my schedule and made sure the job was properly done. Because George was familiar with my building’s HOA rules, it made the process very smooth. My flooring and counters look great, George did a great job at finding high quality fixtures (sinks, faucets), and I’ve had no issues with the rewiring/electrical work that was done. They also did a great job at cleaning up after the work was done. I highly recommend Apex because of their years of experience, friendliness, timeliness, and because of how pleasant they were to work with overall! Thank you!!!

Description of Work
Flooring and Countertops

Category flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/08/2022

Review for Apex General Construction - North Jones Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV - 39864490

07/06/2022

Traci S.

I want to Thank George and his Son's for a awesome job on completing my kitchen install and plumbing. They took a difficult situation with my dishwasher install and made it look easy. They were working on my Mom's flooring and took the time on their busy schedule to install my waterheater when it went out. George and Son's are reliable, honest, straightforward and super nice guys!! Most definitely will hire them for future upgrades on my home!

Description of Work
Kitchen install/plumbing. Waterheater.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/09/2022

07/02/2022

Carol W.

Wonderful! George Salami and his sons just completed another job for me. Their workmanship is " second to none ". Apex General is a family-owned company with many years of expertise. They are Honest, Dependable, Reliable, and Professional. They are worthy of much more than 5 Stars. I highly recommend them for all remodeling and updating for your home. It's refreshing to " breathe " and rest assured knowing that the job will be completed in a timely manner with excellent results !

Description of Work
Luxury Vinyl Flooring installation and new toilet in Master Bath

Category flooring contractor, plumbing

Work Completed On 07/01/2022

06/28/2022

David R.

Apex construction came highly recommend and lived up to everything we had heard . They were very George and his sons worked so well together that the work was completed ahead of schedule . The job itself was more than I realized and they did their best to assure me that when the floors were completed I would be 100 % satisfied . My new floors are wonderful and I plan to have George ' Nick and John back for another project I have planned .

Description of Work
flooring and painting

Category flooring contractor, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/01/2022

06/22/2022

Denise B.

George and his sons are phenomenal. They are beyond professional. I would trust them with any project. They deserve more than 5 stars. There are no words to describe how beautiful they made my home.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales and Installation

Work Completed On 06/21/2022

06/20/2022

Mari I.

The work performed by George and his crew was top notch! I would definitely hire Apex Construction again and recommend them to my friends and family. George, the owner of Apex Construction, was very easy to work. This is a family owned company. George treated my remodel as if it was his own home. He transformed my drab, outdated house, which had been a rental for 20+ years, into a beautiful turn key property that I will enjoy for many years to come. Originally, I had planned to have the carpets removed and new flooring throughout (e.g., luxury vinyl in the kitchen, great room and bathrooms and new carpet in the bedrooms) and paint the interior of the house. George was able to recommend quality products that were within my budget. George asked if I wanted to paint the cabinets, doors and change out the dated hardware, all of which, I had never even thought of. It made a world of difference. Apex Constructions was also able to fix all of the items that were identified on my New Buyer Home Inspection Report. In the end, I did end up paying a little more then I had previously budgeted, however, now I have a beautiful home that I can enjoy everyday and not be concerned about home projects that may or may not ever get done. If you need a General Contractor to do a big or small job, George Salami is your man. You will not be disappointed if you contact Apex Construction. George and his sons, completed my entire house remodel in the timeframe he gave me. I have had other home remodeling projects by other contractors and this was the easiest remodel I have ever done and the quality of their work is amazing. One last note, all of the coordination of my home remodel was done remotely. I lived in another state when I purchased my home in Henderson. I had never even met George face to face until the remodel was completed.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing, Interior Painting, Bathroom remodel, general remodeling, water softener

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor, remodeling, water softeners, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/06/2022

06/11/2022

Amy J.

I can’t say enough good things about George and the team at Apex. I was panicking a little because my house was demo-ed out and I was just over a week from moving in with it nowhere near livable. I submitted a flooring installation request and George responded within minutes that he had two days of availability (with that being partially over Memorial weekend). My house also needed a ton of other work and George assured me he could get it done. So at the end of two days, not only was flooring was installed throughout my entire home (George had also picked it up), 3 toilets installed, 4 ceiling fans, 3 vanity lights, 1 dining light, all light switches replaced with rocker style, 9 door knobs (plus sets of hinges), all baseboards, all door casings, stucco and trim repair around the front and patio doors, garage water shut-off repaired, water heater repaired and brought up to code, water hookups for washer replaced, some wall texture added, and probably a few more things that I can’t recall. My house is absolutely transformed and it was a huge relief to have gotten this work completed before I moved in. I definitely plan on having Apex come back to work on some more things. I highly recommend George and team - the customer service, communication and quality of work is outstanding.

Description of Work
Flooring installation, lighting, plumbing and more

Category flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling

Work Completed On 06/10/2022

06/04/2022

vern D.

The work was done on time and every good. I am happy with the complete job. Apex florring arrived on time and was very helpful with my project.

Description of Work
flooring

Work Completed On 06/25/2022

05/22/2022

Ramon B.

Apex General Construction was AMAZING!!! Family owned and operated in Nevada for over 20yrs. George treated us like family! I put in a job request on Angi’s list at 8am and within an hour George had reached out to me! By 1pm the same day we had picked out flooring sample and gave me a very fair price! At 3pm He even walked down to the HOA office with me to help expedite the project approval and filled out all required forms right then and there. He knows how to navigate the process if you are dealing with strict condo associations give George a call! By Wednesday afternoon it had been approved and George and his sons went in Thursday morning and by early afternoon they had quietly and neatly removed all 750sqft of our carpet, pad, and tack strip. Properly disposed offsite from the 2nd floor of our condo complex and even had the soundproof underlayment installed!! They went back at it Friday morning and by Friday evening they had completed all 750sqft of beautifully detailed vinyl plank flooring!! They followed all required condo HOA guidelines for noise, cleanliness and hours of operation. I have been in construction out here in Hawaii for over 20yrs. I had to put my faith in someone over 5,000 miles away to take care of this for me. Within minutes of meeting George I knew he was the man for the job!! Not only will I be referring him to all my Nevada contacts but I will be keeping in touch with him because we are genuinely family friends now. Call George Apex General Construction NOW! For all your remodeling needs

Description of Work
Condo Carpet Removal and Replace with Vinyl Plank

Category flooring contractor, remodeling

Work Completed On 05/19/2022

05/08/2022

Linda L.

Quick response to come out and give me overall estimate. No games here, like so many. George came with a few samples based on what I was looking for. I ended up choosing one of his samples after looking at a zillion samples at various stores. Purchased a higher end vinyl plank with beiges and gray tones and realistic pattern. His estimate was fair and included more than just laying a floor. I gave him several other small projects. I really love how the flooring opened up my great room/kitchen. I had the entire house done except for 2 full baths. Approximately 2,200 square feet. They were Always on time, quick communication, great sense of humor, fabulous people. I laughed a lot! A true family affair. Concerns were quickly addressed and taken care of. They cleaned up everyday before they left which I really loved. Like, who does that??? APEX! I truly enjoyed their company and after all my projects were completed, I’ll admit it was sad knowing we were done. Don’t get me wrong, I was excited to get my house back. However, George, Nick and Johnny became like family along with Susanne and Aubrey. They helped clean my entire house along with the boys when all was said and done. If you are looking for the best, you will find it with Apex and the Salami family. They treat you like family and do an outstanding job.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Work Completed On 05/10/2022

04/15/2022

Carol W.

I recently contracted with Apex Construction to replace almost all of the flooring in the downstairs part of my home. I received their information thru Angi's. George called me and came to my home that same afternoon for an estimate. I had MANY questions as to what could, should and would be possible for the job. George answered ALL my questions, made suggestions and very importantly calmed any fears I had. It's a large home, 2700+ SqFt Once they started the job, I was even more impressed with their workmanship, the attention to details and overall professionalism. One of the bathrooms required some major unforeseen plumbing repairs and George immediately explained the issue to me. Upon approval he proceeded with what was necessary to fix it. It's Perfect! There are also two, 3 step stair transitions from several rooms. The detailing they did on them is absolutely beautiful. Magazine worthy! They arrived each day at the agreed-on time, worked efficiently and cleaned up each day, leaving everything neat and ready for the next day. I am totally happy with the job Apex did. My daughter is now contracting with them to do her home. Some of my friends are so impressed with my home they will be contacting Apex to do theirs. I highly recommend Apex. They are family owned and operated. It's been a pleasure doing business with them.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation and plumbing

Category hardwood floor, plumbing

Work Completed On 04/15/2022

03/29/2022

Kaye M.

’ve never had a contracting company follow up after completing a job until I came across Apex Construction. I found Apex on Angie’s list and after being burned by licensed contractors in the past, I hesitantly decided to give them a try. One project (pulling up old carpet and installing hardwood floors in two bedrooms, three closets and hallway) surprisingly led to others (upgrade of two bathrooms, kitchen, laundry room and installation of light fixtures throughout house). To my pleasant surprise, Apex Construction completed everything in my 2300 sq ft. home exactly how I wanted, in less than ONE WEEK. Mr. George and his team hit the ground running; earning not only my respect but a customer for life! I have not stopped raving about their work to neighbors and friends. Job. Well. Done!

Description of Work
Flooring Sales and Installation, Remodeling - Kitchen, Bathroom, laundry room, two bedrooms, three closets, hallway, outside plumbing (rusted water pipe line)

Category drywall, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/06/2022

03/17/2022

Terri V.

George was a fabulous and his work flawless. The job was small and I was having difficulty finding someone. Within minutes of contacting Angie,George called me and came right out to give me an estimate. His work is flawless. I would recommend George for any of your work/construction needs.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales and Installation

Work Completed On 03/17/2022

03/08/2022

Erik M.

Apex did an outstanding job! George and Co are good people. Would definitely use in the future.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/23/2022

03/07/2022

Jon B.

This group is great to work with. From the start they are very upfront about costs and what will be getting done. The price was great but the work was even better. They cleaned everything and left no trace of even being there. I will definitely be using them again for future projects. Great work and even better service from them.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Category hardwood floor, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/07/2022