Absolute Appliance Services LLC

State of Nevada
10/01/2021

Las Vegas

Las Vegas, NV 89109

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We accept remote payment

Absolute Appliance Services founded in October 5th, 2015. Las Vegas local who has found a passion in what I do professionally. I love Las Vegas and Henderson, meeting the different people that this town is made up of, as I help them with their appliance repair needs. Absolute Appliance Services LLC is a locally family owned and operated company in the Las Vegas & Henderson area. We can handle all major brands and makes of major appliances and small appliances. Give us a call. Over 12 years of experience. We pride ourselves on friendly, excellent customer service. Absolute Appliance Services specialized in all major appliances such as refrigerator, built in refrigerator, wine coolers, washer, dryer, microwave, oven, ranges, built in oven double and single oven, cooktop, dishwasher. disposal, garbage compactor and vent hood system. We service all different brand such as Whirlpool, Jenn Air, Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Hotpoint, Thermador, Bosch, LG, GE Monogram, Asko, Dacor Samsung, Roper, Magic Chef, Amana, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Speed queen, Fisher & Paykel Gaggenau Sub Zero, Viking, Wolf, Lacanche range oven and more....

appliance repair (43)small appliance repair (14)large appliances (1)

08/26/2021

Fantastic service from Rom and Jun. I would use them again, they were prompt, helpful and priced fairly.

Description of Work
Dishwasher Repair-door

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

01/14/2021

Danny was here within 4 hours of call. Identified problem and fixed it in about an hour. Unit is working great. Price was open and fair

Description of Work
Repair Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

12/04/2020

TURNS OUT STOVE WAS DAMAGE DURING DELIVERY. BENDING BACK PLATE, THROWING EVERYTHING OUT OF WHACK. DE MARIO WAS ABLE TO TO RESET THE INTAKE FIXTURES. OVEN NOW OPERATES AS IT SHOULD. WOULD NOT HESITATE TO USE AGAIN

Description of Work
ESCAPING GAS FROM OVEN WHEN USED.

Category appliance repair,appliance refinishing

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

05/15/2020

Bigger problem than we first thought but tech was fair with pricing

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair,appliance refinishing

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

03/16/2020

They understood and described the problem well. Needs replacing.

Description of Work
Maytag washer diagnostic

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

02/27/2020

The service was great. He was on time, he knew what he was doing, he was courteous and he did the work right.

Description of Work
They installed a gas dryer.

Category appliance sales

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

02/27/2020

It was amazing and they were awesome. They came on time and they fixed the problem that I was dealing with in an efficient manner and they did a great job.

Description of Work
They fixed my refrigerator.

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

01/03/2019

Service was absolutely the best!!! I would highly recommended them to anyone needing repairs! Jim was extremely professionally and knowledgeable. He was able to figure out our problem within minutes of arrival. Fortunately for us, no repair was needed as we just had a blocked air gap. He corrected the situation quickly and I was back to getting clean dishes in no time! He could have easily charged...

Description of Work
Our dishwasher stopped draining water.

Category small appliance repair

Cost $49.95

Work Completed On 01/02/2019

12/07/2018

He was nice, professional and did an excellent job. I feel he lied to me about the part I needed being expensive. I went on the Whirlpool website and found the part was only $38.88. He told me the part cost over $100 saying he would waive the $49 service call fee because the part was so expensive. I will not use their service again do to being lied to. I don't mind paying for service, but do not l...

Description of Work
Whirlpool Stove Repair - No Power

Work Completed On 12/07/2018

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking some time to write us a review and sharing your experience with Absolute Appliance Services. We are glad that works out for you. The part are actually cost $86.00 retail. We didn't even mark the price for you to keep it low. My name is Rom, I'm the owner & operator of AAS. To be honest with I would of charge you $195 with the coupon of $2...

11/04/2018

The technician , Jim, was very professional and personable. He arrived as scheduled and was able to diagnose the problem and correct it quickly. He wanted us to call him later that evening after using the oven to let him know if the oven functioned properly. We called and he was pleased and so were we!

Description of Work
Double wall oven electronic control panel was malfunctioning .

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking some time to write us a review and sharing your experience with Absolute Appliance Services. We are glad that works out for you. We appreciate your time and calling on us in the future. AAS Management

We service & repair Refrigerators, Freezer, Wine coolers, Ice Machine, Ice Maker, Washers, Dryers, Microwave ovens, Ranges, Ovens, wall oven, single oven, double oven, built in oven, Cooktops, Dishwashers, Garbage Disposals, & Trash Compactors. Whirlpool, Jenn Air, Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Hotpoint, Thermador, Bosch, LG, GE Monogram, Asko, Dacor Samsung, Roper, Magic Chef, Amana, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Speed queen, Fisher & Paykel Gaggenau Sub Zero, Viking, Wolf, Lacanche range oven.and more

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal