A GRANITE MD

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2006

2146 S Highland Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89102

A Granite M.D. is family owned and operated, providing service for the Las Vegas valley, Pahrump and neighboring cities since the year of 2000. We are full service design firm, offering assistance from planning through fabrication & installation. Our company is built on honesty and fair market By choosing A Granite M.D., you will experience professional service, quality workmanship, and a great level of satisfaction. ...

04/01/2018

Steven H.

Everything was wonderful, from start to finish. Our advisor and estimator (Tobin) was terrific with his cost estimate and planning. At their place of business they offer a wide selection of countertop samples in various colors and material. As scheduled, the two installers assigned to our project arrived on time and proceeded to remove the old countertops and prepare the new ones for installation. They fit the sections together so well it was nearly impossible to see where two large sections were joined. The seams, corners, and edges were all as perfect as possible. To install the sink they provided and connect the plumbing for the faucet we provided, they sent their own 2-man team of plumbers, and their work was also exemplary and flawless. During the day our advisor and estimator came to the house to ensure all workers showed up and that the project was proceeding as expected. All four workers cleaned up so well we could not tell all that demolition and installation was performed that day. This business has proven to us that they employ workers that are dependable, trustworthy, courteous, and professional. They stand behind their quality of workmanship and products. My wife and I do not believe you can go wrong or be disappointed hiring this company for your next remodeling project.

Description of Work
Kitchen countertops replaced.

05/23/2017

Barry F.

Excellent! Good workmanship at a good price. (I tried to leave a review last year, but my computer was having none of it!). Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodel. Demo old tile and bathtub. Install granite and new tub.

Category marble & granite,home remodeling

05/09/2017

Barry F.

Very well. This was a big project, and took about 2 weeks. Just as expected. Dror Midany was very helpful and very professional. He went with me to several granite shops to help me pick out granite and tile. His workers were very good. I would definitely use him again for any other projects. Total $15,000, of which about $5,000 was for granite, tile, tub and fixtures. I think that was a very fair price.

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodel. Remove old tile, tub, drywall, framing. Install new studs / framing, install new cement backerboard, waterproof it, reframe for new tub, build new shower floor, fabricate and install 3 slabs of granite, install tile on shower floor, install new tub, rework all plumbing, install all new plumbing fixtures. Install new frameless glass shower enclosure.

Category countertops,home remodeling

03/09/2017

Chandala S.

We had horrible white kitchen countertops and desperately needed them replaced as we had just bought new stainless steel appliances. After being told by another contractor that was going to do the job that he was now not going to do the project we were back to sqaure one. A Granite MD was the first place we called and the only place we needed to call! They were wonderful. They were very precise and accurate with all measurements, took great care with their work, and were very freindly. After thinking we would have to shop around forever there was no need. Our kitchen is gorgeous and I am very proud to show it off to anyone we have over. Great work, and the owner even worked with our budget to be sure we still got what we wanted. I would recommend anyone to A granite MD. Thanks again guys!

Description of Work
Granite countertops, sink intall with plumbing, tile backsplash

Category countertops,home remodeling

08/09/2014

Eugenia S.

DO NOT LET unlicensed workers reconnect plumbing. The sink they gave me was not connected correctly and water leaks caused damage to the cabinets and kitchen. Granite workers should stick to granite and not do plumbing and the electrical outlet were not replaces correctly and had to be redone by an electrician. Unlicensed workers should not be doing work that require a license.

Description of Work
Granite counters and backsplashes installed beautifully. But do not accept a new sink because nothing was tightened and the plumber charged $160.00 to take care of emergency leaks caused by the workers not licensed plumbers installing a sink incorrectly. It took a few weeks for the water damage to get to the point of flooding my kitchen.

11/20/2013

Judy M.

Couldn't have been better. Very professional. Completed installation in one day.

Description of Work
Installed new granite countertops

10/30/2012

Janet L.

Maurice accompanied us to find our granite and when it arrived we were invited to see it to make sure we had exactly what we wanted. We made it clear that we wanted to see the movement of the stone in key areas and have as little seams as possible. He knew exactly what we wanted. I loved the fact that they were so careful of our cabinets, floors and took precautions to protect them. Each and everytime we questions Maurice about something he listened intently. His saying was, and quot; If I say I'll do something, I will do it!and quot; AND HE DID! On the final day of installation, we were left with a kitchen we had dreamed about and it didn't cost us a fortune. We have already recommended them and will use them again when we want to remodel our bathrooms.

Description of Work
We had several bids and, though they were not the lowest price, Maurice Quenette gave us ideas on how to make a 20 year old kitchen look modern. He suggested several ideas which resulted in giving his company the job. His installer, Israel was an artisan and we are delighted with the results.

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

03/06/2012

Sally A.

Sales person was also the project manager.. Provided an in-home estimate and offered suggestions.. Wrote the original estimate that granite for the bathrooms could be chosen from his remnant yard at no cost. AGraniteMD had no piece or pieces that would accomodate the amount of granite required for three bathrooms.. or enough suitable to use a different piece in each bath. Or enough material to reduce our costs as we were kind of encouraged to think.. Still, we are pleased with our contact person, Ben, who helped us through all stages of the project.. Design, material selection and installation was professional and thorough. We are pleased with the result and AGraniteMD's performance. We would use this firm again.

Description of Work
Granite countertops installed in kitchen and three bathrooms. Kitchen Island was reconfigured.. Old tile tops removed and surface prepared.

Category marble & granite

10/26/2010

William C.

They came out to see if the counter top could be repaired, looked at it for two seconds and told me what was wrong. Stayed to explain exactly what had happened, informed me how the last installer had not water sealed the sink, showed me that they didn't, explained what would happen next. Gave me two great referrals that they said they were not associated with and were very friendly, helpful and understanding. Didn't charge me anything on top. If I need repairs to my granite in the future I will be sure to use this business.

Description of Work
Examined crack and gave work opinion.

10/21/2010

Nancy L.

It went great. Na'Ama was professional, very knowledgeable, and had a great eye/memory for remembering granite types and patterns. Installation went well too. The guys were helpful and cleaned up after themselves nicely.

Description of Work
Granite placed on living room ledge and on hallway ledge

Interiors by Jenae LLC

We have an outstanding portfolio of high end residential interior design projects, that keeps us in demand with our clients nationally and internationally. All our projects come with a vision of shared ideas and flowing innovation, among all sectors we work in to achieve the best design possible on any scale.

LuxFloor llc

We have the experience and dedication to bring Ok your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Apex General Construction

Family owned and operated remodeling company! We have been operating in Las Vegas for over 20 years. We do everything from painting, drywall, baseboards, doors, lighting, plumbing, flooring, showers, and more! We have competitive pricing and extremely fast completion times! We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and hold ourselves to the standard of perfection!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

GRANITE & MARBLE & NATURALL STONE COUNTERTOPS, KITCHEN, BATHROOMS AND FLOORING.