Above All Construction LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2012

Home Improvement Contractor...

Sinnott Painting Inc

Sinnott Painting, Inc. is a full service painting and decorating service. We offer professional work at affordable prices and our employees always represent the highest models of efficiency and courtesy. We won’t be completely satisfied until you’re completely satisfied, because here at our company, our highest priority is to go through any lengths to make our customers happy. Winter discount is 10% for January and February. We use Benjamin Moore paint. If you’re still not convinced, allow me to tell you a little more about myself and what I do. I am taking this opportunity to introduce my company, Sinnott Painting. We are painting contractors who specialize in power washing, spray-textured ceilings (popcorn) and multi-color (faux granite) work. In addition to the painting services, we remove and hang wall-coverings. We offer free estimates and the company is fully insured. Every assignment is supervised by me. Additionally, the needs of the customer can be accommodated by my night crew. We realize that homeowners and business people are very busy with job and family commitments in these very stressful times. People sometimes don’t have any time to paint, so they hire an outside contractor. Value is very important today and my company is committed to quality at a competitive price. It is important when comparing prices to know what is included in each estimate. When the job lasts longer, the per-year investment is lower; therefore, better value is attained. Please feel free to contact my company if you have any questions or require additional information. - Michael Sinnott

Universal Windows Direct of New Jersey

"ALWAYS FAIR AND HONEST" is our company moto ! We specialize in new window installation, Entry and Patio Doors only. We do not offer any interior door services at all. Please call our office today to schedule your FREE new window installation estimate! 732-738-1500

Offers by Universal Windows Direct of New Jersey on Angi
OnPoint Washing

We specialize in pressure washing, window cleaning, roof cleaning, snow removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/29/2016

Description of Work

Category deck cleaning

General Contracting and Construction, bathrooms, kitchens, basements, sheetrocking and finishing, painting, tiling, lamanet floor instalation, additions.

NO ROOFING