A-1 Interiors & Exteriors

Founded 1975 • With Angi since October 2011

4.3

A-1 is mid sized business that can do anything from patching foundations to additions to repairing a roof. Additional service areas: Orange, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union & Westchester Counties...

general home repair

"ALWAYS FAIR AND HONEST" is our company moto ! We specialize in new window installation, Entry and Patio Doors only. We do not offer any interior door services at all. Please call our office today to schedule your FREE new window installation estimate! 732-738-1500

Enviro-Tec has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We're locally owned and operated and I am on site to make sure all jobs are handled properly. Call or click to schedule a estimate today!

10/13/2018

We had thought we did our homework, calling for 4 other estimates from siding contractors in addition to A1 Interiors & Exteriors Home Improvements. My husband knew the owner Ed Saki and his family for over 40 years as reliable contractors. We thought we could trust Ed as he is the company owner, would be on the job site and not use sub contractors. Ed gave us a price that was not the cheapest but...

Description of Work
Siding and 10 replacement windows

Category remodeling

01/16/2017

Ed was willing to come out in the cold winter days and do the installation that other contractors won't do it. He charge me a fair price and didn't ask me extra for the conditions.

Description of Work
Installed a &5" PCV pipe along the building concrete wall on the newly paved driveway and connect 3-4 roof downspouts to drain all the rain water out at the curb.

Category handyman service,drain pipe

03/30/2016

I was very pleased with them. They were very neat and cleaned up after all the work was done. They were also pleasant and polite.

Description of Work
They repaired a section of my fence, roof, and gutters. They also power washed my patio.

Category fencing,gutter repair,handyman service,roofing,pressure washing

08/31/2015

Came, took measurements, never bothered to get back with an estimate or even to decline the work.

Description of Work
Interior/exterior carpentry projects.

Category contractors,woodworking

02/10/2015

A-1 did a quality job on a difficult repair on a shed that was ready to collapse. Was responsive to problem with garage door when a problem occurred a couple of months after installation.

Description of Work
Rebuilt shed, replaced garage interior door

Category remodeling,woodworking,doors

Handymen. Roofing. Foundation repair. Drywall. Remodeling. Air duct cleaning. Carpentry. Concrete. Decks & porches. Doors. Drain pipe. Drywall. Flooring. Framing. Gutters. Plumbing. Siding. Wallpaper removal & installation. Water & smoke damage.