Byer Lock Shop

Founded 1920 • With Angi since July 2015

Family Owned And Operated Full Service Locksmith. For Emergency Lockout Service call us!...

Accurate Locksmith

Accurate Locksmith

I specialize in same day service. Please call for immediate assistance rather than email. Accurate locksmiths has been in continuous service in the Mercer County NJ and Buck County PA areas for over 25 years. Providing Bonded and Insured Locksmiths and Security Consultants to Homeowners, Business and Industry.

08/31/2017

They came out and replaced the door handle as well as adding the lock which I requested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a deadbolt lock on my front door.

04/17/2017

IT went great. We called them. They came out when expected and the door works fine now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our lock on the front door was not working correctly. Was sticking and not lining up.

12/05/2016

Everything was done to my satisfaction and they don't push other services on you. That's refreshing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keyed locks at my business and home, family business gives individual customer service the old fashioned way, they do it right the first time.

04/05/2016

Excellent job. Timely and professional. We wanted extra house keys which they were able to do right at our home in their work van.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace locks and door handles on our recently purchased home.

08/14/2015

Called late in the morning and was able to get an appointment within 2 hours. They showed up within the time bracket they said and got the job done very quickly. All in all a quality job and they even did some preventive maintenance on each of the locks when they were done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeyed 8 locksets and made extra keys

Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial,Locks & Locksmiths