D Ferraioli Landscape Design And Maintenance Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2011

4.1

Additional DBA- D Ferraioli Landscaping Design Inc, Financing available....

Family owned & operated. With over twenty years experience, Robert Brancaccio, owner of American Chimney Service, believes that obtaining the proper certifications and licenses greatly enhanced his business and his ability to service his customers properly. While the State of New Jersey does not require certifications for chimney sweeping and cleaning services, American Chimney Service does. At American Chimney Service, we hold ourselves accountable for every job we take on. We always follow through, and take our responsibilities seriously, as we know that this is the key to success. We are open and honest, always making sure to inform clients of their options and deliver value. Integrity is critical, and we try and make recommendations that will save clients time and money. We also pride ourselves on products and work of the highest quality to help maintain the safety and well being of our clients. We know that your time is valuable, and therefore strive to provide service and solve problems with minimal inconvenience. We do the right job the first time. Every time. Every American Chimney technician drives a truck that is fully stocked with more than 1,000 parts, so most repairs can be completed during the first visit. If you are unhappy for any reason, we will redo the repair for free. We also offer same day service. Additional email: info@americanchimneyservice.com. Additional phone: (201) 342-3660, (973) 351-3300. Additional DBA - RNR Corp.

With over 16 years of experience providing exceptional masonry work, we are proud to be in the top 30% of BuildZooms home improvement contractors in the Haledon, NJ area.Each job begins with a thorough examination of the scope of the project. This enables us to provide you with an accurate quote that is fair and equitable.The next time you are looking for professional masonry work, give us a call! We are here to help with everything from roof repair jobs to patio installation.

We specialize in masonry, gutter installs and repairs, roofing, siding, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/30/2018

Dennis came to meet me the same day I called. One week later, he showed up with his crew to perform Spring Clean-up. They do a very nice job.

Description of Work
Annual Lawn Maintenance Program Including Weekly Mowing, Spring and Fall Clean-ups, Mulching, Fertilization, Shrub Pruning.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

08/26/2017

Excellent!

Description of Work
Dennis has been mowing my lawn, and shoveling snow on my property for years. He has also designed and built stone walls , trimmed bushes, and trees and other work around my yard. I am, and have always been happy with his work and fair price charged. I would highly recommend his services to anyone

Category landscaping,lawn service

08/26/2015

They took care of my parent's yard wonderfully. Dennis was very professional and understanding of what my parents wanted for the yard. The pricing was extremely reasonable. We spoke to him directly over the phone. He and his crew were punctual and cleaned up the yard quickly - it was the best it ever looked after he finished it! Considering the yard is small, Dennis recommended container seasonal ...

Description of Work
Yard clean up, planting of perennial garden.

Category landscaping,lawn service

10/16/2014

On 10/16/13, I hired DFL Design to prune my property. They did a decent job and I was looking for a landscaper to maintain the curb appeal, so when I received a tentative and quot;2014 Property/Lawn Maintenanceand quot; contract on 1/28/14, I specified what I wanted them to do (based on their details listed) and returned it. This included everything (spring clean up, lawn and shrub treatment, and ...

Description of Work
DFL Design was supposed to maintain my property. That did NOT happen.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

08/20/2014

Very well. The yard was ready for the start of the summer!! They do a fantastic job - Always!!!!

Description of Work
Trimmed and clipped back all trees and shrubs

Category lawn service

Patios, snow removal, stone & gravel.

Financing Available, American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal