A good landscaping website can help you land more sales and build your credibility. Read our list of must-have pages and ideas for your website to help potential clients find you and drive more business for your lawn care company.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Kimball, NE
There are 2 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Kimball
- Moyers Lawn Service & LandscapingWork was done over two days. Day one saw removal of all existing shrubs and removal of debris. Day two started with preparation of beds, then planting replacement plants, mulching and final clean-up. On the previous occasion that Moyers worked here, my wife and I commented that they did not idle but stayed on task. The same was true this time. Although the weather was hot, individuals would pause for a drink of water and went right back to work. We are more than satisfied read less
- CLOUDBURST LAWN & SPRINKLER COCloudburst was there on time as promised, put the system in as per blue print, and yard looked great when done.
- Ideal Landscaping SolutionsI had called a couple of other companies, and either didn't hear back at all, was told they weren't interested. I called and left a message with Ted. He returned the call right away and was very professional. They came out, measured, and provided an estimate in just a couple days. The estimate was within $15 of what I was hoping it would be. They had estimated three days for the work, but actually finished in two. There were a couple of things that I had not discussed before hand, and asked them to do. The unexpected changes were no problem, we discussed the new plan and it didn't even slow them down. They never missed a beat. The lawn looks great. Ted, Jake and their help have been great to work with, and I look forward to next season, and having them back read less
- TURNBULL'S LANDSCAPING INCI used this company to do some regrading to a property that was having water seeping into the basement. I left a message on the business phone and received a call back in a very timely manner. This company is 50 miles from the project location, so they combined an inspection of our property (no charge) with another they were doing in the area the following week. The estimate was $2,520 to remove the sod on 2 sides of the (large) home, regrade those areas, replace the sod, and also to install underground downspout drains. He recommended that we install additional and larger downspouts because the ones that house were built with were inadequate for the size and pitch of the roof (he made a contractor recommendation for that work). Turnbulls coordinated their work with the person doing the downspout replacement. They both arrived in the morning and had the work finished by the afternoon. I was very pleased with the professionalism and the quality of work. I had to look really hard to even see where the sod had been disturbed. When I received the bill, I was pleasantly surprised to see that they came in at $1845...more than 25% under the estimate. It's been a year and a half now and we have had no further water in the basement since the work was done. I specifically used this contractor because of a referral I received from a neighbor. The entire subdivision has water issues in their basements....except for one house that insisted on Turnbulls doing the dirt work on their new home. Now, thanks to Turnbull Landscaping, 2 houses in the subdivision have dry basements read less
- Ideal Landscaping SolutionsThe provider was very courteous, kept in good contact up to the date of the appoitment and was excellent about following up to ensure all the work was completed to my satisfaction.
- Ideal Landscaping SolutionsI moved in one year ago lawn would not go green so I got a quote from them and they power racked and gave the grass oxygen and now my lawn has been green and looking nice
- GREEN LANDSCAPES INCDid not meet deadlines- did not return calls promptly. When they finally came, they did a great job- even though the workers left early and did not communicate well with us. They were smoking in my yard and I was disapproving.
- Bill's Tree & LandscapeExcellent work and professional customer service. They completed their work quickly and even explained why our little Linden tree was in such sad condition (it wasn't just the hail damage) and today that little tree is doing great. We highly recommend them.
- Country Nursery IncThey were always on time to the job site. They did an excellent job installing edging, plants, trees, rock, retaining walls and a patio. Considering the weather (rainy) there were able to get the job done in around 6 working days, unfortunately they weren't consecutive again because of the weather. A few things remained towards the end of the job and they had workers show up on a Sunday afternoon to finish the details which was a surprise to me. Overall I don't think you can go with a better place for landscaping. The only downfall is that it cost a little more than I initially wanted to spend, but they say you get what you pay for and I will agree with that read less
- Ideal Landscaping SolutionsThey worked quickly and place the edging just as I had asked. The river rock that was brought in is more than ample for coverage. No surprises and cost was just what the estimate he provided said. The guys were professional and very likable.
Landscapers in Kimball
- Business Description:Blue Ox Tree Service, based in Lincoln NE, provides tree service and tree removal. They also provide Tree Trimming, Firewood and Tree Care for their clients.Recent Review:Excellent. Got to do the work sooner than expected. Crew did a great job and the cleanup was perfect!michael s.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Gideon's Sod Farm is a sod farm in Wood River, Nebraska. We specialize in helping all types of customers to be able to get the types of grass they need to increase the appearance value of their property. Here are some of the services that we offer: • Quality Blue Grass • Squares or Large Rolls • Commercial • Residential • Seeding • Grading • Installation • Delivery • Unloading Go ahead and give us a call today. We'd love to take care of your lawn, whether new or existing read less
- Business Description:Working for the customer providing quality remodels at an affordable cost!
- Business Description:Dezort Inc, is small but mighty. Our professionalism and experience will surpass your expectations and complete your project on time while meeting your expectations. Jeremy Dozort has over 19 years experience finding solutions to complicated problems. He started the business doing commercial & residential landscaping, seeding, and sod. Today our services include: * Site work excavation/concrete foundations for substations * Structural concrete * Scraper services * Belly, side & end du.. read less
- Business Description:We specialize in interior remodeling which includes kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, bedrooms and basements. We can paint both interior and exterior lay flooring and drywall and even removing walls or putting new ones in. We also do light landscaping such as ponds, planting small trees and bushes, flowers, putting in landscaping brick, retaining walls, patios and walk ways. We like to work with our customers as we know not everyone has all the money in the world so we call around and try to.. read less
- Business Description:Vailscapes, Inc. owners and operators have been working in the landscaping industry for a number of years. We have experience working on all types of projects, big or small, residential or commercial. Whether you are looking for a simple spring clean-up, with fresh mulch and tree pruning, or a complete custom designed back yard oasis, we have the expertise to get your job done. Additional DBA - Josh Hajek read less
- Business Description:At Fresh and Green lawn and landscape, we specialize in creating environments that match your moods, and personality. Call today for a Free estimate. You may be surprised by how affordable It can be for the backyard of your dreams. Locally owned, and operated with 5+ years of landscaping experience. read less
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o.. read lessRecent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Are there insurance requirements for tree services? Whether you’re having your trees trimmed or finally removing that old oak from your front yard, you’ll want to make sure your tree company or contractor has these two types of insurance, at minimum.
Find Landscapers in
- Pine Bluffs
- Log Lane Village
- Fort Morgan
Landscapers in Kimball
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blue Ox Tree Service1700 S 24th Ste 3
- Blue Ox Tree Service
- Fresh and Green lawn and landscape2 S Madison Ave
North Platte, Nebraska
- Fresh and Green lawn and landscape
- Island Sprinkler Supply Co224 Kaufman Av
Grand Island, Nebraska
- Island Sprinkler Supply Co
- JOHNSON LAWN & LANDSCAPE306 E 6TH ST
- JOHNSON LAWN & LANDSCAPE
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Savage Industries1801 Avenue A
- Savage Industries
- Turf Master Sod Farm3327 N Giddings Rd
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Turf Master Sod Farm
- Vailscapes IncPO Box 1751
- Vailscapes Inc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100