Bulldog Repair & Remodeling LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2014

3.7

113 Summer Place Dr

North Topsail Beach, NC 28460

Our professional and knowledgeable staff are available to assist you with all your questions, projects and ideas. We guarantee our services, and pride ourselves on being able to provide you with excellent customer service. There isn't a project we can't handle ~ Let us help you. CALL today for

08/30/2016

Eugene F.

Description of Work
I have a big issue, this contractor did just enough work to get the second tranche of funds and after the first payment had sent pictures justifying the second payment and I asked him what it would cost to finish painting the outside so I sent the additional payment. So now out 7000.00 and he has stop answering calls and emails. I am planning on a trip again out to North Carolina to see if I can find this person. 11000 spent and only 4000 worth of work completed.

Category handyman service, remodeling

07/31/2014

wendy W.

I learned about Bulldog Repair and Remodeling from a friend. I decided to call them for a Free Estimate~ and I am so glad we did. Not only were these guys professional, they were friendly and provided quality work. I was given a timeline of 3days, and was Excited to find that they were completely finished with the project in less then 2days! I was also given a Free Basic House Cleaning as a bonus! I have since used this company to do a few misc repairs around my home as well as I now have my weekends back Thanks to Renee, who cleans my house weekly! Thank You Bulldog~ you guys have been a blessing.

Description of Work
Removed my old tile Installed Hardwood flooring Removed baseboard and trim Installed New Base and trim Cleaned House

Category handyman service, house cleaning, remodeling

03/09/2014

wendy W.

The staff at Bulldog were both friendly and professional. I couldn't have asked for a better company to replace a couple windows in my home. I had no idea that this company also offered House Cleaning! So GLAD I found them!! My rental house on N. Topsail needed alittle TLC to prepare for summer. I was amazed at how clean this place was! Thank You Bulldog Repair! I will happily continue to refer and use you for all my house hold needs!!

Description of Work
Window Replacement Deep Spring Cleaning of my Rental House

Category handyman service, house cleaning

Atlantic Breeze Storm Shutters

Atlantic Breeze Storm Shutters is the premier hurricane and security shutter business in North Carolina. We offer a complete line of bahama shutters, panels, and accordion shutters,and for Rollshutters. We are a local, family owned business that offers one on one consultation with homeowners and business owners. Atlantic Breeze serves all of NC, including Morehead City, Emerald Isle, Hatteras, Atlantic Beach, Oriental, Pamplico, Outer Banks, Swansboro, Jacksonville, Topsail, Ocracoke Island, Beaufort, and surrounding areas. Hurricane Shutters for your home or business!

Window Washerz

Window cleaning is not easy if done wrong your windows could have lines all over them That's why you need me; someone who has been taught from someone who has over 30 years of experience. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Danny Croom Quality painting

We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Award 2022
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal

Home Repair & Remodeling, Decks, Crosswalks, Porches, Additions, Housecleaning, Vacation Cleaning, Pressure Washing & Staining, Roofing, Sheds, Awnings, & Painting - Interior & Exterior.