Climate Control Systems

• Trade License Number
  • 27972

1942 Highland Ave NE

Hickory, NC 28601

Climate Control Systems has been in business for over 50 years, offering an extensive range of products and providing heating and cooling installation and repair services. Call us for all your air conditioning, furnace, air filter, solar panel, and HVAC needs. Based in Hickory, North Carolina, Climate Control Systems is a Bumgarner Oil Company. We pride ourselves on service, quality and putting the customer first. We are well-versed in the fitting and maintenance of climate managing products and are a Lennox & Maytag. Let our family serve yours with the quality and professionalism we have become synonymous with....

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (5)

12/06/2020

Awesome! I needed to replace, the control panel in one of the units.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Both Split Units Serviced

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

Thank you so much for your business!!

09/13/2017

Great. Everything from making the appt to the service call. The A/C man wore shoe covers when he needed to enter the house to check the thermostat and furnace filter. He cleaned & serviced the outside unit. He added some refrigerant and replaced a worn, old compressor. I purchased the service agreement which is a good deal. Gives me Summer and Winter A/C and furnace checks for $175 (so the mainten...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual maintenance and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

05/15/2017

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2017

09/13/2016

I called this morning around 8:00 am, and a friendly woman named Tonya answered my call. (Several other places I called only had voice mails. I really appreciated being able to speak to someone right away about my issue.) She arranged to have a technician at my house within two hours. Doug, the technician called to let me know he was on his way, and he arrived promptly. He did a thorough check of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of our AC units was not working, leaving our upstairs 80 degrees last night.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2016

01/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new gas furnace & AC; cleaned duct work; added return duct; installed wifi thermostat. Very prompt and courteous. Took the time to answer all of our questions. We will use them for all our hvac needs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2015

Air Conditioning, Heating and Cooling, Heaters & Furnaces, Indoor air quality solutions, Duct Cleaning & Sanitizing, Solar Panels, Electrical Work

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available