American Made Windows

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2011

3940-A Bienville Blvd.

Ocean Springs, MS 39564

Locally owned and operated business located Hwy 90 in Ocean Springs Across from WalMart. No high pressure sales calls just the lowest price guaranteed for the same quality window. We will match or beat any other competitors price! Our windows start at only $139 BBB Energy* Visit our Showroom or website @ americanmadewindowsoceansprings.com FREE ESTIMATES! NO SUBCONTRACTORS!...

03/10/2017

Jody S.

They did a fantastic job. I had one newer window that I decided not to have replaced. They said they would measure it anyway, just in case I changed my mind once I had the rest of the windows done. They were right. This one window is an eyesore now that my new windows are in. I will be going back to them to have it replaced. They are very knowledgeable, personable and just a pleasure to do business with. Also, my windows no longer have breezes blowing through them when they are closed. The difference in how often my furnace and air conditioner go on with the new windows is amazing.

Description of Work
They replaced 18 windows in my home. I have a brick home and except for one, I had all aluminum windows throughout the house. I opted to buy double hung windows, low "e" with argon gas to upgrade the look of my home and cut down on the heating and cooling bills.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your review! Was a pleasure working with you as well. Give us a call when you get ready for your other window and we take care of it. Tami, Kim, Mike and Shannon.

06/28/2016

Dan S.

Great Service!

Description of Work
Installed 10 windows

04/21/2015

Dan S.

We used American Windows out of Ocean Springs. Nothing negative, they did a good job. The installation was good and quick. As far as the super shop, the sale was good. They were better than some of the others on price.

Description of Work
The last time I used their service was last fall.

Category siding, replacement windows, sunrooms

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your comments and for letting us do business with you.

01/21/2015

Sharon T.

Category replacement windows

Thanks for the review! Your business is appreciated!

04/19/2014

Mary G.

This is a great company from the first contact with the office to the completion of the job. Kim took my initial call and checked with the owner, Tami, for the answers to all of my questions. The price quoted was the price paid. They were punctual returning my phone calls and kept in contact with me even offering a free upgrade from single hung windows to double hung windows. I ordered horizontal sliders due to the size of my windows and I love them. I can't speak highly enough about the window installers, Rob and Dave. They did a professional job from start to finish. They made what is a very difficult job seem easy! I am so glad I contacted them and have already recommended them to others.

Description of Work
Replaced nine windows.

Category replacement windows

Thank you! So glad you are happy with the work and the windows. My goal is to make every customer happy. Thanks again!

03/25/2013

B J G.

The sales lady came out and gave us a quote. We paid half down and half when finished. We had eight windows done, including one large window. The men who did the work did an excellent job, showed us how to open windows for cleaning, etc. Very courteous and professional people. They look wonderful.

Description of Work
They removed and replaced all the windows we ordered and the areas were extremely clean when they were done.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your business! We appreciate your comment.

08/02/2012

Kimberly L.

We love the windows and the energy efficency. The job was very professional.

Description of Work
We had top of the line windows installed. We also had shutters installled.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your comment!

O'Hara Industries

O'hara Industries LLC is a company committed to customer satisfaction. Our employees are skilled and trained with safety first and will go above and beyond the extra mile to help you with your need. Your home or your business! It is an investment, so you should protect it, and when considering upgrading your home or business, please consider O'hara Industries. We are licensed, insured, and bonded for your protection. So call us for a free estimate.

Offers by O'Hara Industries on Angi
    EnE construction

We do new and old construction, vinyl siding, repair and brake metal fascia, painting, fencing, framing, new doors installed the list goes on.

Offers by EnE construction on Angi
    STMZ Roofing and Remodeling

We are a new growing company based on honesty and transparence. We bring to you a service of quality in our work man ship and materials. We offer fast quality and fair prices. We are a mainly roofing business and we are also a remodeling business. We have worked for real estate companies and have 10 years of roofing experience, of myself working on the roofs. We do everything from small roof leak repairs to major repairs. We are also available for emergency repairs. We offer a warranty on all our roofing repairs. All type of roofing systems, gutter cleaning etc... We have 6 years of experience in remodeling homes from new to demolished homes needing to be like new. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time the telephone number to contact us at 601-826-2359.

Check, Financing Available