American Made Windows

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2011

Locally owned and operated business located Hwy 90 in Ocean Springs Across from WalMart. No high pressure sales calls just the lowest price guaranteed for the same quality window. We will match or beat any other competitors price! Our windows start at only $139 BBB Energy* Visit our Showroom or website @ americanmadewindowsoceansprings.com FREE ESTIMATES! NO SUBCONTRACTORS!...

Ben Loper Specialties

With over 24 years of storm restoration and new construction experience, we are here to address your storm damage issues. We do commercial, hospitality, multi-family units as well as single family homes.

STMZ Roofing and Remodeling

We are a new growing company based on honesty and transparence. We bring to you a service of quality in our work man ship and materials. We offer fast quality and fair prices. We are a mainly roofing business and we are also a remodeling business. We have worked for real estate companies and have 10 years of roofing experience, of myself working on the roofs. We do everything from small roof leak repairs to major repairs. We are also available for emergency repairs. We offer a warranty on all our roofing repairs. All type of roofing systems, gutter cleaning etc... We have 6 years of experience in remodeling homes from new to demolished homes needing to be like new. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time the telephone number to contact us at 601-826-2359.

J And B Equipment, LLC

I build ponds,driveways and I also clear property and I will do anything that has to do with dirt. I have been in this line of work for 6 years and decided to open my own business.

03/10/2017

They did a fantastic job. I had one newer window that I decided not to have replaced. They said they would measure it anyway, just in case I changed my mind once I had the rest of the windows done. They were right. This one window is an eyesore now that my new windows are in. I will be going back to them to have it replaced. They are very knowledgeable, personable and just a pleasure to do busines...

Description of Work
They replaced 18 windows in my home. I have a brick home and except for one, I had all aluminum windows throughout the house. I opted to buy double hung windows, low "e" with argon gas to upgrade the look of my home and cut down on the heating and cooling bills.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your review! Was a pleasure working with you as well. Give us a call when you get ready for your other window and we take care of it. Tami, Kim, Mike and Shannon.

06/28/2016

Great Service!

Description of Work
Installed 10 windows

04/21/2015

We used American Windows out of Ocean Springs. Nothing negative, they did a good job. The installation was good and quick. As far as the super shop, the sale was good. They were better than some of the others on price.

Description of Work
The last time I used their service was last fall.

Category siding,replacement windows,sunrooms

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your comments and for letting us do business with you.

01/21/2015

Category replacement windows

Thanks for the review! Your business is appreciated!

04/19/2014

This is a great company from the first contact with the office to the completion of the job. Kim took my initial call and checked with the owner, Tami, for the answers to all of my questions. The price quoted was the price paid. They were punctual returning my phone calls and kept in contact with me even offering a free upgrade from single hung windows to double hung windows. I ordered horizontal ...

Description of Work
Replaced nine windows.

Category replacement windows

Thank you! So glad you are happy with the work and the windows. My goal is to make every customer happy. Thanks again!

Windows, Sunrooms, Screenrooms, Patio & Carport Covers, Vinyl Siding