Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Urbana, MO
There are 8 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Urbana
- Artisan FloorsThis was a great experience. We needed flooring quickly and the job to be affordable. Tough task, but these guys came through! The floors look amazing! Most importantly, on time and under budget! I recommend Artisan Floors to all my friends and family!
- West Heating & CoolingThank you West Heating and Cooling! We had a big problem on our hands - our 3 systems (heating, cooling and hot water) went out at the same time! The HVAC and water heating systems were all one unit and it was a true miracle that West Heating and Cooling could help us so quickly. We called about 5-8 other companies - but Brian (owner) came to the rescue. Brian has so many years of experience that he knew very quickly what needed to be done. He went above and beyond to get us our water and heat as quickly as possible! I will say that he is the best professional in-home expert we have ever had. Every person that we dealt with at this company was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Thank you so much to this great team of people! I highly recommend them read less
- Pfs hardwoodTim and Dan came in and expertly fixed the work of another contractor. Tim was everything the other contractor was not. Tim was honest, hard working, fair and did great work. We are happy with our floors now that he fixed the other contractors mishap.
- INTEGRITY INTERIORS INCHUGE Shoutout of gratitude and thanks to Mike and Sandy up at Integrity Interiors in Clinton, Missouri, for the carpeting, padding, and installation (including removal of the old carpeting). I would HIGHLY recommend them for your flooring, tile, windows, or countertops. They have a fantastic selection, are great to work with, and extremely friendly! Mike and Sandy Cox, the owners, really worked with us to schedule the carpet installation to work with our schedule and allow us adequate time between rooms to move furniture around. The installation crew is LIGHTNING fast with removing the old flooring and laying the new padding and carpeting. Our old carpet was a hot mess, and the installation crew got it out and the new padding and carpet put in within 2 hours, and the carpet looks TERRIFIC! Absolute perfection in putting it down tight and with extremely professional transition strips/thresholds at the doorways and around all the walls. My wife and I could not possibly ask for better! I did take one star off because I DO wish the installers had worn face masks due to COVID-19 right now. We have huge signs on our door to please wear a mask as I'm immune-compromised, as well as free masks hanging from the inside of the door. And even when it was dusty because they pulled up the carpet, we offered them new and clean disposable masks, and they declined to wear the masks. There were no masks worn by the two-person crew installing the carpet, which I really wish they had done, especially after we offered it to them and with the signs all over the door. Also, while the owners, Mike and Sandy, were professional and pleasant to speak with, the two men that installed the carpet could have been friendlier. They didn't introduce themselves either day that they were here, and when we introduced ourselves, they just asked where the room was and never did give their names. We're a transgender couple, so they may have been bothered by that because they wouldn't really speak to us at all other than to say "thank you" when we were gushing over how much we love the carpet. But that's okay. I won't take off a star for that because the crew didn't need to be friendly; they were professional and got the job done and did a GREAT job at removing the old flooring and installing the new padding and carpet. They were in and out faster than I've ever seen any crew put in carpeting. So while the installation crew wasn't the friendliest, they certainly were the most effective and efficient. But other than that, everything was perfect, they were here on time, and the carpeting looks even better than I could have imagined! We can't wait until Monday to get the last room finished read less
- Pfs hardwoodTim did a great job for me. He totally renovated a rental home that I had. Job performed was including kitchen & bath install, wood flooring etc. Will absolutely call Tim PFS hardwood again.
- Pfs hardwoodTim was very professional and knew what he was doing. Also very knowledgeable about different types of flooring. He did an Amazing job Installing my vinyl plank.
- Premier Home Design & Remodeling LLCPremier Home was referred to me by a friend and Joe was an absolute pleasure to work with. He took utmost care once the remodeling project began two months into the pandemic. We couldn't be more pleased with the final product and have already referred Joe to several friends looking to do remodeling at their homes. 5-star business!!! read less
- Motto's FlooringThe floor looks fabulous. Nickolas Motto was very professional and helpful and did an exceptional job. He really pays a lot of attention to detail & I highly recommend him.
- The Property MastersMarion was hired to put in 4 windows, a door and two other things he did not complete. He made it sound so easy, he will take all measurements and put all supplies on hold at **** *****, we pay for and have at house and he’ll do the work. It was a fiasco from the start. Most of the supplies were not the right fit. He kept saying it’s not his fault, it’s **** ***** that keeps making mistakes. He charged us a delivery fee for returning the incorrect door he selected and picking up another that will fit. When he put it in, the deadbolt was backwards, the door didn’t latch, you could just push it open, and you could feel air and see light above the door. When we said please fix it, he proceeded to say it’s not his fault, the door must be defective, you have to take it back. He ended up spending the next day, showing up at 3, and fixing it. Four windows and one door took him a week...tho he never arrived before 11. Even tho he would agree the night before, he will be here at 8-9 am. We did not have him come back after the door, even tho he ripped up our hardwood floor on day two, which we have had to deal with since we hired him. And he flatly refuses to clean up after himself. Wont pick up a broom, shop vac, even tho they were provided. Wont even lay down the tarp provided on second day, since I saw the mess he leaves. Plainly says, he doesn’t do cleaning. We were his assistants having to clean up after him. Has no respect for your house or you. We have been vacuuming up shards of glass, caulk everywhere, just from his window installation. Which we can feel air around every single one, they will have to be redone. Just a real shoddy job. Not worth the money or hassle. We still have tons of supplies sitting here that we paid for that were not right for some reason or another. Not a good experience read less
- Natural ReflexxionsUnbelievable, hard working and honest. Did an amazing job updating my home. Exceeded our expectations over and over. He even matched up the existing wood flooring perfectly. Can't say enough good things about David!
Flooring Contractors in Urbana
- Business Description:Floor covering installer with an experience installing hardwood,Laminate/Luxury vinyl tile, ceramic tile and much more. Able to install transitions,trim and baseboards as well. Adept at inspecting properties and giving feedback to homeowners before installing. Capable of removal, cleaning and any floor prep, measuring spaces and helping homeowners make the right decisions for their homes. HIGHLIGHTS:ability to install multiple products, strong attention to detail, physically fit and a fast w.. read lessRecent Review:It was really good. They did a really great job. They got it done super fast.Matt T.
- Business Description:We provide Handyman & Painting Interior Services in the Greater Pomme de Terra Lake Area. Check our list of services. We do use subcontractors on work we cannot do ourselves. Free Estimates are given. We can do your project either by Lump Sum or Hourly, depending the project. We believe in customer satisfaction. Give us a call for your next project read lessRecent Review:Mike was great! He was always on time and very efficient. The header he built and installed blends in seamlessly with the rest of the house and is exactly what I’d imagined. Thank you!!Kat T.
- Business Description:ABOUT US Reliable Contractor Experts As a premier company dedicated to providing premier customer service, it is important to us to deliver unparalleled workmanship on every project. We offer a wide range of services to meet your project needs and ensure durable and cost effective workmanship. Communication is Key We will work with you to meet deadlines and coordinate with other related projects. We will maintain open communication with you to keep you up to date on the status of your job. W.. read lessRecent Review:Great professional service. They where very patient even with several mistakes on our end. Would definitely recommend and use them again.Ruth D.
- Business Description:Veteran owned and operated. We strive to provide a timely professional installation with 100% satisfaction. 2 year warranty with all new product installations.Recent Review:Daniel did an amazing job in my floors! He removed carpet and installed laminate and tile throughout the house. It looks like a totally different house and I would absolutely hire him again. I highly recommend him read lessAdrienne C.
- Business Description:LDR Group is the wholly owned subsidiary of the corporate parent Miscellaneous Enterprises Etcetera LLC, as originally formed in 1993 as a Delaware corporation, and later formed in New York in 2008 in the depths of the Great Recession. Originally doing business as Local Dad Repairs, it had at it's heart the goal of helping people in our community keep their homes repaired in hard times. In 2016, with the economy booming and the need for our services diminished,the company shifted it's foc.. read lessRecent Review:Jeff and his team are very thorough, communicative, skilled, extremely knowledgeable and committed to excellence. He guided us from design and engineering and applications, researching materials and finding subcontractors ,through construction. He solved problems as they arose. He kept work moving despite covid, snowstorms and holidays! Recommend highly read lessRoseann N.
- Business Description:A beautiful, new bathroom doesn’t have to mean weeks of workers, debris and expense. Over 30 years ago, Re-Bath reinvented bathroom remodeling with a quick and convenient solution. Since then, we’ve renovated millions of bathrooms with our high quality DuraBath SSP™ material cleanly, quickly and affordably without interrupting life at home. And it often takes just a few days to complete your customized bathroom. Re-Bath presents you with an alternative to worn out bathtubs, outdated tile wall.. read lessRecent Review:Discouraged in my search for someone to remodel my bathroom, I stopped by the Re-bath facility in Fenton to ask questions. Angie met me at the door and was very pleasant while she explained the process and the product - no high pressure at all. Impressed by what I saw and heard, I scheduled an appointment for an in-home estimate. Linda was my design consultant. She showed up on time and brought all of her samples with her. We had a great time picking out my products (shower/bath, vanity, countertop, flooring, hardware). Linda had fantastic ideas for my space, and measured accurately. A few days later my product was ordered and approximately 4 to 6 weeks later Angie called with an install date. Brendan was my installer. He showed up on time, was very friendly, organized, detailed and neat. He completed the project in 2 1/2 days. He explained the process as he went and made sure I understood how to properly care for my product. He also communicated very well the timeframe of the process as he proceeded. The finished product exceeded my expectations and as a result, I scheduled an appointment with Linda for my second bathroom remodel. Linda did a great job of coordinating the two bathrooms. We selected the same products, but with a variation of colors. Again, Brendan was my installer and did an amazing job. And mind you he had to carry my product up three flights of stairs! If you are considering a bathroom remodel, I encourage you to consider Re-bath. They are professionals that are comparably priced and offer long-term warranties read lessPatti G.
- Business Description:Top Tier Kitchens & Baths, LLC, proudly serves its customers with pride, integrity, and by paying attention to the details that matter most to you. These are a few of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call today read lessRecent Review:Flawless. The Top Tier Team was stellar from the initial contact after VA approval until well after job completion. Charity (Sp?) had all the answers to this aging vet's questions, including ensuring all associated paperwork was completed and correct prior to job commencement! You guys rule! I would hire you every day of the week, and twice on Sundays read lessChristoph A.
- Business Description:Welcome! At European Floors, our goal is to not only help you design and build your dream floors but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service design/build company with a wide range of experience. If it's real hardwood floors that you want, then European Floors can help.We can assist in customizing your hardwood floors with borders, inlays and hand hewning for that "old world" look. We are a "complete" Hardwood Floor company specializing in stairs, custom in.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. They offered a great price to sand and refinish all of hardwood floors in a house that I was getting ready to put on the market. Can't say enough good about these guys. Beautiful job!Bernie H.
- Business Description:Owner operated and one employee. No up front money until job is complete, if materials are needed for the job you have a choice to make the purchase yourself or can be added into the job. Estimates are free always read lessRecent Review:Impressed by his work. Took pride in job timeliness utill completion. Went the extra mile to make sure job was done. Will hire again and have for smaller jobs.bev d.
- Business Description:Our certified technicians will take a look at your HVAC system, gas or electric, that is not functioning properly.. We do system change-outs, repairs to existing units, removal of old and installation of new/used furnace and AC Units as well as Heatpumps. We are family owned and operated, founded in 1965 by Gale West in Macks Creek, MO. Now ran by his son, Brian, this small town business has acquired an exponential amount of service work and customers in the last few years. Call today for a f.. read lessRecent Review:Sold me an overpriced used unit that quit working within 8 weeks. Would not return calls. No response to supposed 2 year warranty that he stated.Mel F.
Deals in Urbana for Flooring Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Pleasant Hope
- Fair Play
- Linn Creek
- Gravois Mills
- Fair Grove
- Osage Beach
- Sunrise Beach
- Lake Ozark
flooring installation in Urbana
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Floors6334 County Rd 8670
West Plains, Missouri
- All Around Handyman7200 N Moberly Dr
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- All-Star Home Renovations814 Lazy Days Rd.
Osage Beach, Missouri
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- Affordable Floors
- Call The All In One Construction Co711 S 21st St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- CARPET MASTERS INC1804 N WOODBINE RD
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Copeland's Home Inspections LLC3703 Robin Ln
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Custom Concrete Design1 Bear Lake Rd
- Call The All In One Construction Co
- D&D Flooring Co.11 Villa Village
Villa Ridge, Missouri
- D2tileandstone130 Glen Forest Drive
- Dick Tracy Contracting909 Missouri Ave
- Double W Flooring316 N Lincoln Dr
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair5121 E Front St
Kansas City, Missouri
- Dynamic Renovations 11514 W Nevada St
- D&D Flooring Co.
- First Class Roofing& Remodeling13664 maple ridge dr
Wright City, Missouri
- First Class Roofing& Remodeling
- GreenStick LLC519 Ance Creek Rd
REEDS SPRING, Missouri
- GreenStick LLC
- HARLIN FLOORCOVERING SVC620 S LAKE DR
- Hayes Construction4320 C Osage Beach Pkwy #4
Osage Beach, Missouri
- High Brothers Lumber Co259 State Highway EE # 5
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Holloway Carpet One Floor & Home831 S. Kingshighway
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- HARLIN FLOORCOVERING SVC
- ira jonas flooring2922 Seneca St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- ira jonas flooring
- Pro Design and Remodel3546 W Westchester Ct
- Pro Design and Remodel
- Scruggs Lumber1707 Christy Dr
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Shawn D's General Construction19 Surrey Hills
- Sherwood Home DesignsP.O. Box 1510
Lake Sherwood, Missouri
- Show-Me Tile3526 Prescott Ln.
- SM Flooring
- Spaeth Floor Covering11080 45 Rd SE
- Stoneridge Flooring Design1550 North Main
- Strong Excavating & Concrete2500 Dupree Road
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- SureStep Inc5151 S Mingo Rd Ste A
- Scruggs Lumber