GutterX

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2014

We provide full gutter professional services, specializing in gutter cleaning (inside and outside) and gutter protection. We have 30 years of experience, and we are located and insured in St. Peters, MO....

We take care of you and your home. It's that simple. Triton Exteriors creates outstanding exteriors by working with the highest-quality materials and installation techniques. We work with industry leading manufacturers to offer the best warranties available. The results are a beautiful home, a lasting investment, and peace of mind. We are a family owned company located in the heart of Webster Groves with over 30 years of combined experience serving the Saint Louis Metro area. We can take care of all your roofing, gutter, siding and exterior repair needs. We are Certainteed, LP SmartSiding, Hardie Board certified installers with real warranties, and competitive pricing. At Triton Exteriors we take great pride in our work and in our extreme professionalism, efficiency, and superior customer service on every job. Satisfaction guaranteed! Give us a call today, we would love the opportunity to help you with your project.

With a deep clean from Show Me Pressure Washing, your home can become the envy of everyone on your street. From siding, exteriors, gutters, roofs, and more - We can provide an outstanding clean that you will love, and will leave your home with even more curb appeal. Power washing can remove grime and build-up that other forms of cleaning can't. We offer experienced and professional power washing services to deliver a top-quality finish to your home, and all your outdoor hard surfaces. We also accept PayPal and Venmo, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Gutter Duck LLC is a local family owned business with over 10 years experience in the gutter and home improvement industry. Gutter duck specializes in 3 lines of service. 1- Professional Gutter Cleaning. We take gutter cleaning to a whole different level. Our fully insured technicians clean your gutters by hand, bagging and removing all of the debris in your gutters. They finish off the job with a fresh water rinse of your gutter system, removing all of the remaining fine debris in your gutters and ensuring proper drainage of your downspouts. Our cleaning technicians use roof stabilizers on their ladders, never putting their weight against your fragile gutters. Last but not least, all of our gutter cleaning customers receive an emailed, detailed gutter cleaning report complete with before and after photos. So you never have to wonder, just how clean your gutters are when we are through. 2- New 5 and 6 inch aluminum seamless gutter installations. We are happy to install Norandex aluminum, finished with Sherwin William's colors, for our gutter material. We have dozens of colors to choose from. Your gutters are measured and cut and formed right on site, to make sure they fit like a glove. We only use upgraded heavy duty screw in brackets to hang your gutters to ensure a long life of each gutter run. 3- Professional gutter guard installation. We are proud to be a Certified Done Right dealer for Gutter Glove Pro and Leaf Blaster Pro, two of the top micro mesh gutter protection systems in the nation, made in the USA. Our gutter guards are constructed of a high grade aluminum frame with a built in surgical grade stainless steel mesh, with tiny 50 micron sized holes designed to keep not only leaves, nuts insects, birds, squirrels and pine needles out of your gutters, but even fine materials like shingle grit. The guards allow only pure rain water to pass through their system. Our guards come with a 40 year manufacturers warranty.

05/06/2020

Gutter X of St. Peters did a great job. Phil called within an hour of me requesting the quote for the job and was at my home within another hour. He explained everything that needed to be done and provided a detailed quote for the front and back of the house as we requested. Phil and his crew did a great job!!!! This was a 2 day job as the facia was replaced around the entire house on day one and ...

Description of Work
We had the facia replaced, and gutters and downspouts replaced.

11/21/2019

They did a great a job. I had good communication with the owner of the business. I was pleased with their work.

Description of Work
They did repair and replacement of gutters.

11/18/2019

It went perfect! They showed up at 7:30am and had the job done by 2:30pm. They provided a high quality of work, and I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Installed new gutters

12/22/2018

on time professional and good

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We hope to be your service provider for all future gutter related needs. Merry Christmas!!

10/13/2016

Bill was great. I had trouble getting other companies to show up for my job (I guess it was too small). Bill quoted me over the phone, showed up on time, and did a quality job. I had him do the back of my house first then hired him the following spring to do the front. He is my gutter guy of choice.

Description of Work
I hired Bill from Gutterx to perform some gutter cleaning and to have some leaf guards installed

Category gutter cleaning

We offer Leaf Relief "gutter protection that really works" plus all gutter repairs and/or seamless replacement gutters.