UltimateHandyman10 LLC

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Located In

Rockaway Beach, MO 65740

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Painting, Drywall, Flooring, Plumbing and Electrical Repairs, Roofing. I am a hard working focus driven individual who strives to get the work done a professional and timely manner. I have been in the Handyman/ Construction business for 30 yrs, I am a small business with about 4-5 employees....

3.7

3.5

3.5

plumbers (1)drywall (1)basement remodeling (1)lawn care (1)

09/03/2021

The work was done well. I have no issues with the quality of work, but the timing / work ethic was horrid. Here's an example: Contacted the contractor on 6/26/2021. Got quote. Said he would start on 7/12/2021 due to 3 deaths in the family. On Friday, 7/9/2021, he contacts me and says both his work trucks are down and it would be an additional week for them to be repaired. Work is slated then to st...

Description of Work
Drywall Repair and Fix / Epoxy basement Floor

Category drywall,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

yes I did have several deaths in the family and my car's did breakdown but I stayed in contact with him throughout the issue to let him know he is the one that rushed everything and my wife did have covid and so did I he is the one that forced me to come to work even though I wasn't comfortable being there while I was sick and my wife was in quarantine and then I got so bad that there was no way I...

05/24/2021

The service was excellent. They did a very good job. I requested them to send pictures, and they did.

Description of Work
Clean the yard and haul the leaves.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

05/07/2021

Very well. Very satisfied with work done. Professional and reasonable price.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

[Member Name Removed] was a very wonderful client would work with again.

Check, PayPal