We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Platinum Painting

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2015

5311 NE 48th St

Kansas City, MO 64119

At Platinum Painting, we know our stuff! **Winter INTERIOR Special-10% off for jobs of $1000 or greater for work booked in February** We will help you make your house come to life. At Platinum Painting we are meticulous about taping, painting and CLEAN UP. When painting the exterior or interior of your home or business we are always on time, we stick to our timeline and stay on budget. Platinum Painting is the painting contractor that commercial property owners and homeowners in Kansas City trust. Exterior Painting Services Interior Painting Services Other Services At Platinum Painting, every day we speak to homeowners in Kansas City who feel as though they just painted their home but when they give it some thought they realize their home hasn't been painted in probably close to 10 years. Even if you have an older home with drywall that is not in the best shape or exterior with older aluminum siding we can give your home a fresh look to make you feel like it is more contemporary. Call today at 816-756-6693 to get a free estimate....

12/27/2020

Judy H.

The job was done in a very timely manner. The men came one day and prepped the areas, covered furniture with plastic, covered ALL floors with paper. Repairs were made to the cracks in the ceilings. Once the repairs were made and dry, it was difficult to see where the repairs were. My ceilings have a slight texture (orange peel) and the match is undetectable. The men painted the ceilings, cleaned up whatever mess they had made and left me one happy customer! I would recommend Platinum again to anyone. Price was very reasonable and owner is great to work with. The complete job took 3 days to do. The men working were also polite, knowledgeable and hard working.

Description of Work
Ceiling cracks repaired, ceilings painted.

10/08/2020

Everett J.

Extremely well. All work was completed in a professional and thorough manner in three full days.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of entire house and extensive wood rot repair

Category woodworking, house painters, cabinet refacing

08/07/2020

Brian W.

If I could give these folks more than five stars I would. This was our first home painting experience and they set the bar high. Roberto and the guys attention to every detail was beyond expectation. I am a perfectionist and was impressed. I wish the review could be longer and I could give more details. However, lets just say they did not leave till the job was perfect, I was happy and everything was cleaned and put back in place. I am so impressed and will be happy to have them back again. P.S. - Pay for the upgraded Sherwin Williams Duration paint, it is worth every penny!!! Thank you Roberto and Platinum Painting!! A+++++

Description of Work
Painting Exterior Home

05/04/2020

Angela G.

Went well. Lasted all day and it was painting by hand.

Description of Work
Painting all new and old exposed wood railings.

Category decks, house painters, cabinet refacing

11/15/2019

Patrick H.

I recommend this company and will definitely consider them for future painting projects! From the original estimate to the finished painting of trim, doors and walls of a hall and bedroom Cristil and the crew were professional, on time and did excellent detailed work. My floors were protected very well. The did a great job of prepping the walls with light sheetrock work to repair nail holes, minor cracks, etc. The finished project looks great!

Description of Work
Interior Painting Hall and Bedroom

Category drywall, interior painters

10/20/2019

Michael R.

Platinum Painting has been a true delight to work with. After having a terrible experience with a previous contractor, which led to our exterior painting project being pushed back 45 days. We were unsure what to expect. Thankfully, to our surprise, the owner Crystal, was patient, flexible, professional and understanding. When the first outside project contractors were finally completed way past their deadline, Crystal had her crew at our house the next day, power spraying and prepping our homes exterior. The following Monday, the Platinum Crew arrived at our home first thing in the morning, as promised, and began the process of properly sealing, skirting (things the original builder did not properly do) and replacing all wood rotted areas. The crew worked diligently from 7 am to 7 pm, to ensure all exterior prep work was completed for their next day of painting. The next day, the crew painted the whole exterior of our home, with a top quality paint, leaving our home looking fabulous and new again. Throughout the process, the Platinum Painting team was very thorough, professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. They may not be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for and their prices are comparable for the quality of their work, their excellent customer service and the finished product.

Description of Work
Outside House Painting

09/21/2019

Paulette M.

Platinum Painting were prompt and efficient. The work was done in a timely manner. Quality work. Everyone we had contact with were very knowledgeable concerning paint and finishes. We highly recommend and will use them again.

Description of Work
Painter exterior trim on house. Replaced rotted wood. Power washed and sealed deck.

Category decks, deck cleaning, house painters, interior painters

09/16/2019

Andrew B.

Project was completed on time and with reasonable costs. Painting crew was great to work with; very professional.

Description of Work
Walls, trim and ceiling painted in two-story entry foyer; high ceiling and ceilin gtrim painted in greta room; and walls and ceiling painted in stairway leading down to lower level family room.

08/25/2019

KATHY P.

I found Platinum Painting on Angie's List and contacted her along with three other businesses on the List and one not on the List. Platinum was priced in the middle of the pack. Our job required flexible work date and interior painting of 2-12'x12' rooms (a bedroom and home office) and hallway. All the walls were repaired and painted along with two ceilings (both painted, one repaird, too), all the woodwork (a lot of woodwork) and replacing and painting 5 door frames. Cristil Miranda and her crews were great to work with. Cristil spent 2 or 3 hours (over 2 meetings) going over the details of the job as well as giving me feedback on my paint choices. She was very flexible about scheduling dates that worked in our schedules. In fact, we decided to break the job up into 2 phases and her crews will be returning soon to do the same kind of work in our living/dining room, sun room and kitchen. Her crews always showed up and knocked off for the day, on time. They were very pleasant and eager to please and cleaned up the work areas before leaving for the day, taking their trash with them. They helped move some furniture to the middle of the room Mostly I appreciated the fact that Cristil is a good and patient listener who takes accurate notes so that if I left something out she could fill in the gap. She left no question unanswered and assured me that all would go well...and it did. I have already referred her business to a friend of mine needing a painter.

Description of Work
Picture Perfect Painting

08/13/2019

Gordon H.

We can't say enough positives about the great job Cristil and the Platinum Painting crew did for us. They did an outstanding job replacing our weather-rotted siding and trim areas and then painted the entire exterior of our house. They did such a great job we brought them back to remove wallpaper and then plaster and paint our entire kitchen. The entire crew was efficient, yet mistake-free, and even provided helpful suggestions for cosmetic changes that improved the overall appearance our home – inside and out. Outstanding workers, high-quality work product, and fabulous results – all done on time and within budget. We highly recommend them to anyone, and we will be bringing them back soon when we begin the master bath remodel. Thank you Cristil and Platinum Painting!

Description of Work
Exterior siding and trim repair; exterior re-painted; wallpaper removed, walls plastered and painted

Category wallpaper removal, house painters, interior painters

07/27/2019

Charles M.

Excellent work. Chimney and front wall look great now. Excellent cleanup after job completed. Also left me the leftover finish coat paint. Look forward to using Platinum Painting again for future jobs.

Description of Work
Scraping, priming, painting of our chimney and portion of our front wall that is brick. Team did an excellent job in all aspects of their work. Also careful to fully clean up after work completed.

06/16/2019

tim P.

This the second time I used Platinum Painting and the results were outstanding. The quality of work and services were also exceptional. This company is very accommodating and easy to work with at reasonable and competitive prices. Every item on the agreement was addressed. The crew even found and repaired cracks and holes I over-looked with no up-charges. Hiring them was a no-brainer for me. Give Cristil a call.

Description of Work
House Exterior Paint; 2 room interior

Category house painters, interior painters

06/10/2019

James B.

Platinum Painting was fabulous. They're honest, hard working and responsive to customers. Their prices are fair, especially with the high quality of their work. I use Platinum Painting exclusively and you should, too.

Description of Work
Deck staining and repair

Category decks, deck cleaning

06/09/2019

Kim R.

They did a quality job and were very professional. They noticed and fixed flaws that I did not see. They were very efficient. We will hire them for our next paint job.

Description of Work
Ceilings painted

06/02/2019

Carla S.

I contacted two companies. One didn't call me back at all. Platinum called back that afternoon. We discussed what we wanted for the job, and they came within the week and immediately e-mailed a contract for us to look over. I only had a couple of questions, and they were very accommodating in helping me choose just the right color to match our siding. Their work was timely. If they said they would be here at 8, they were here at 8. Friendly workers, and Cristil often stopped by to check in with them or me. The job was expertly done, and on time!

Description of Work
restoration of Tudor boards and painting of front of house

05/27/2019

Rebecca V.

We had 4 bathrooms that needed wallpaper removed and then painted. We also had a beam that had plaster cracked and needed repaired. They were a great crew who set to the task and were courteous and professional. The finished product looked outstanding!

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal/ painting, crack in plaster beam repaired

05/22/2019

tim P.

Superb! The quality of work from beginning to end was exceptional. The Platinum team explained each aspect of the project to allay all concerns my wife had. The results are spectacular. Among the numerous paint companies I contacted, the difference is this: Platinum Painting was extremely detail oriented while delivering on everything stipulated. I hired them paint my exterior also.

Description of Work
Interior painting: kitchen, dining room, living areas, office and stairs

05/19/2019

Leslie H.

Cristil came out on a Friday afternoon and emailed a bid to us within 24 hrs. We were impressed by her prompt response and attention to detail. Saul, Alejandra and Roberto arrived on time and immediately set about the task at hand. They were very pleasant throughout the whole process. They were very detailed-oriented and exhibited a professional and friendly attitude from beginning to end. It is without hesitation that my husband and I would highly recommend Platinum Painting for all your painting needs.

Description of Work
We needed our home exterior painted.

Category house painters, interior painters

12/09/2018

Jeff G.

Excellent! Platinum Painting performs a thorough walk through in advance and does quality work. They have also painted our home (exterior). Highly recommended. Note we had extensive wood rot around several large, unique windows that drove the price up a bit.

Description of Work
Extensive wood rot repairs

11/25/2018

Bob T.

very reliable, very clean and professional.

Description of Work
interior walls, baseboard and trim touch up/ multiple room repainting

09/30/2018

Dale W.

They showed up on the day promised, were always clean, professional and courteous. Contact and communication was easy and prompt. I would hire Platinum Painting again.

Description of Work
Power wash and re-stain 3 wood decks

Category decks, deck cleaning, house painters

09/22/2018

Roger H.

Fantastic, I needed it done quickly to pass a FHA Inspection, They responded immediately and got it done.

Description of Work
Paint House, Clean and Seal Decks

Category decks, deck cleaning, house painters

08/22/2018

Sandra S.

The project went well. They were punctual and did a great job.

Description of Work
Power wash and stain large fence

08/07/2018

Linda D.

Cristil's crew was punctual, professional and fantastic to work with. They updated progress each evening. The crew was flexible and willing to add another area to be painted (shutters on outside of house). Cristil recommended a color and we couldn't be more pleased with how it all turned out. The crew repaired cracks in our walls and mended a couple of doors as well. Our house got the much needed facelift it needed and looks fabulous! I would hire this company again.

Description of Work
Paint walls, trim and vanities in my house.

07/29/2018

Barry L.

Beautifully. Workers were extremely pleasant and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Remove popcorn ceiling, replace with knock-down, fix walls in two rooms, paint two rooms

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Mission Painting and Home Improvements

Mission Painting, as stated in our first core value, is driven by faith. We know God has given us a platform to make this world better. Therefore, we help vulnerable women and children at risk of being trafficked. To help them, we aim to be excellent at our craft. We dramatically improve the appearance of homes and businesses through meticulous interior painting, and we extend the life of your property through our detailed approach to exterior painting. Loving our neighbors. Serving our city. That’s our core focus at Mission Painting, and we invite you into the journey. When you choose us as your home or commercial painter, you’re choosing to be part of something bigger than ourselves. Our Guarantee. Your Delight. We pursue your satisfaction through relentless work and attention to detail. Our ownership has experience in the ultra challenging painting climates from cold and rainy Michigan seasons to hot and dry Arizona summers. Wanting the wholesome values of the midwest and convenience for expansion, we have firmly planted our roots in the Heart of America: the Greater Kansas City Metro. And no matter where you are or what your need, we’re confident in the Mission Painting Guarantee: We leave your home better than when we found it. As we pursue excellence for homeowners in need of interior painting, exterior painting, or other painting contractor needs, we operate with a specific process in mind. The cyclical process contains five main steps, and it will change the way you view painting as it relates to your home or business. After you experience how easy our process is, you’ll be searching for other things we can come paint for you at an affordable cost.

Majestic Paint LLC

Do you need a reliable, affordable, licensed & 5 star Google rating professional painting contractor? Well we are what you are looking for. Our team can do interior and exterior paint projects. We service residential and commercial customer's. Our prices are as competitive as they come in the Kansas City Market. We are professional, insured, and bonded. Interior Painting Exterior Painting Deck Staining Cabinet Painting Cabinet Stain Power Washing. We offer a no hassle, free estimate for your work. We can often come out the same day to give you the bid.

Fife's Finest House Painting

House painting. Exterior and Interior. Power washing. Residential

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

interior painting, exterior painting. Drywall repairs. Wallpaper Removal, Popcorn ceiling removal, Kitchen Cabinets. Wood Rot Repair.