AAA Plumbing By Newstrom

Founded 1985 • With Angi since November 2002

AAA Plumbing By Newstrom, Inc. is a family-owned and -operated business with 28 years of experience serving the South East Metro area. Established in 1988, our business has grown tremendously with great support from our customers, along with their recommendations. We have developed proven techniques and capabilities when it comes to repairing, installing and maintaining residential water systems. You will never have to worry about lax or improper drudgery done by careless plumbers to your piping system because the owner is always on site. Call us today to schedule your appointment. ...

BDI Outdoor Solutions

BDI Outdoor Solutions has over 20 years of experience in professional landscape management specializing in both Residential and Commercial Outdoor Solutions. Our well trained and experienced staff provide superior landscaping services that complement our expert design skills. By offering a wide range of services to maintain the beauty and functionality of your lawn and property, we work hard to get the results you deserve. After all, BDI’s philosophy is that there is no off-season when it comes to maintaining your investment. BDI Outdoor Solutions is ready to help you with any and all issues, 12 months out of the year. Our crew will help you achieve a better looking home by designing, constructing and maintaining an outdoor living space that will turn heads year-round. BDI prides itself in using only high-quality products and equipment to create designs that will be the envy of your entire neighborhood. See what a healthy, well-designed landscaped lawn can do to improve your property's curb appeal - and ultimately how it can enhance the value of your home. Contact us today to learn how BDI Outdoor Solutions can create the property of your dreams!

Diversified Drainage

Diversified Drainage is a full service drainage company, providing solutions for ponding water, soft or saturated soil, excessive patio or deck post heaving due to freezing in winter, waterproofing foundations to stop water infiltration. There are usually 5-6 Employees working during the season including the 2 owners who have 30 plus years of combined experience in drainage solutions. The scope of our job size on the smaller scale is $1000.00 and up as we use mostly specialized equipment and trained employees our mobilization costs are at the least a few hundred dollars. We may sub-contract out services that others are better able to perform than us in some situations like patching asphalt, underground boring, and bolder landscape walls. All payments are due upon completion and generally will collect payment onsite. For special promotions and financing options ask your rep.

J’s Rain Drains

J's Rain Drains installs drain pipes (tile) from gutter down spouts and sump pump outlets to divert the water away from your homes foundation. We have the unique ability to bore under the sidewalk to install the tile. We never lift a section up. J's always uses a catch basin in our instillation so that the down spout will not blow out in the back from ice build-up. We also address water issues in other areas as well. We use golf course quality Rain Bird products to ensure the best results.

11/02/2020

They come in quick when we call, they're very good, they are top notch and excellent.

Description of Work
They did outside faucets and they've done indoor plumbing several times in the past.

02/14/2018

Everything went great, even better than I expected. Dave worked with my schedule, his sons showed up on time. We had a very corroded pipe on the WH, so it looked as though the heater might need to be replaced. The guys were able to save the water heater which saved us hundreds of dollars. They also fixed a problem leak on our bath tub. We live in an older house and the clearance on the drain pipe was an issue. They were able to replace the pipe, and it is finally done correctly ( the last guy didn't get it right ) I will recommend them to my friends and family, and will call them gain for any of our plumbing needs

Description of Work
leaking hot water heater, and bath tub

Category plumbing,water heater repair

11/16/2017

They rebuilt part of the plumbing so that it won't be an issue in the future. We had some old pipes that didn't drain well and with two daughters, there is a lot of hair going down the drain. They provide great service and we plan to use them for future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Plugged drain

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

10/22/2017

Excellent. They are honest, professional and have great quality. I wish we would have used them for our most recent plumbing need instead of using a certificate we purchased at a silent auction.

Description of Work
We have used them in the past for relatively simple items like fixing leaks in our outdoor faucets and fixing small plumbing issues like a leaking shower.

09/20/2017

Quickly fixed the problem. Very friendly and professional. Very neat and tidy.

Description of Work
Toilet started leaking - it wasn't a job hubby could do. Not only fixed the problem, also recommended a product to help with our hard water issues

07/26/2017

I noticed on a Friday that my water heater was leaking, and it needed to be replaced. I contacted Dave at AAA Newstrom Plumbing later that day. He promptly returned my call. We discussed the issue. Long story short...I had a new water heater and shut off valves before noon on Monday morning. Dave is a true professional and very personable. He addresses your needs and gives you an upfront, honest quote. I have also hired Newstrom Plumbing to take care of all my plumbing repairs in my kitchen remodel that is wrapping up. Keep up the great work. Ken P.

Description of Work
Water Heater replacement and new shut-off valves.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

07/17/2017

Well we were redoing the bathroom, I bet they were out here three times. They were great, they were timely, professional, we got to know them pretty well.

Description of Work
They installed a water softener, they did a lot of stuff.

Category plumbing,water softeners

06/20/2017

they were actually early from quote. price was very reasonable/ they were nice as well a professional. quote was right on

Description of Work
new toilet put in.

05/03/2017

In both cases the works was very well done. Also he is a nice guy and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Dave has done general plumbing work both at my house and at the house of my mother-in-law. He did faucet repair and other jobs for us and a larger scale set of repairs at the house of my mother-in-law.

04/17/2017

Everything went great. They made quick work in fixing the faucet and if I ever need a plumber again AAA Plumbing will be one I will be calling.

Description of Work
Dripping outside faucet.

Category plumbing

Water Heater Installation/Repair; Broken Pipe Repair; Water Softening Installation Services; Sump Pump Repair; Bathroom Remodels & Much More