ALL GREEN LAWN & TREE CARE

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2010

3.4

All Green has been in business since 1987 servicing Residential and Commercial Customers for lawn, tree, and pest services....

Red Truck Landscaping

Red Truck Landscaping

We are a locally owned and operated lawn care and landscaping business in Kalamazoo, MI. We are committed to service, accessibility, and reliability as the three key foundations of our company. We offer complete lawn maintenance and landscape construction to serve our customers. We would love to be able to serve you and tackle that long list of outdoor chores, or turn your landscaping ideas into a reality.

06/15/2017

They didn't complete the work that was on the estimate Their truck leaked oil on my driveway When they fertilized the lawn they missed half of it and still sent me a bill

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilizer and landscaping

CATEGORY pest control,landscaping,lawn treatment

10/11/2015

We went with All Green because of a better rate then Tru Green. Big mistake. They never called ahead to let us know they were coming, would call 2-3 times to try and find out when they were coming and no one would ever call back. There should be no effort involved on my part to get ahold of them if they did their job and communicated with customers. Plus our grass looked worse then ever this year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn treatment and pest control

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

There is always someone here answering the phone well past normal business hours from 9am-830pm most days. What phone number were you calling? Was it 269-679-5870?

02/17/2015

They come several times in a year. I have been with them for about 10 years. I have a big yard. They do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use All Green for my lawn.

CATEGORY landscaping

10/14/2013

Very professional. Lawn looks great. Not a lot of pressure sales like other companies I have used who ALWAYS found something wrong and wanted to sell me more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilizer, weed control

10/21/2011

I sign up for their annual service so I get a discount if I do that. My yearly price includes 4 pest treatments as well as 4 lawn fertilization and weed killer treatments. I have a very nice lawn and I will use them again in the future. Overall the service has been good but I have had to call them to make sure I get the applications when I think I need it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used All Green Lawn & Tree Care for comprehensive lawn care.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

Lawn Weed Control, Lawn Fertilization, Lawn Aeration, Lawn Grub Control, Tree Spraying Insect and Disease, Tree and Shrub Pruning, Outdoor Pest Spraying, Flea and Ticks

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available