GreenFIT Homes

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2013

GreenFIT Homes provides home improvements, renovation, home energy audits and energy efficiency expertise to homeowners in Rockford and everywhere in the greater Grand Rapids area. GreenFIT Homes specializes in Insulation- Spray Foam- open and closed cell, rolled, blown in Air Sealing Ventilation Home renovations and Patio and Sunrooms....

Markin Co.

Locally owned company, with owners that have over 30 years of experience in the industry. Specializes in doors, windows, siding, and roofing. Products sold by Markin Co are environmentally friendly and innovative.

Offers by Markin Co. on Angi
Window Depot USA of West Michigan

Buy 5 WINDOWS, Get $500 OFF!!! Buy 10 WINDOWS, Get $1,000 OFF!!! Locally owned and family operated. At Window Depot, we are committed to providing homeowners in West Michigan and surrounding areas with the very best combination of quality, performance, and affordability for their replacement windows and entry door projects. Tom, Joel, and Brent pride themselves on providing expert product knowledge and honest advice in a comfortable, no-hassle environment. We are dedicated home improvement professionals with over 30 years of home construction and remodeling experience. We truly believe in delivering the ultimate in customer satisfaction so you can be sure you're making the right decisions for your home.

Renaissance Roofing & Exteriors

Here at Renaissance Roofing & Exteriors, we have a reputation for customer service and quality spanning over 20 years in Grand Rapids and throughout West Michigan. We specialize in all home improvement projects - roof replacement, window replacement, siding, doors, gutters, decking, outdoor living, and interior remodeling. We understand that your home's remodeling project is unique and because of this, you need a home improvement specialist in Grand Rapids that you can trust to get the job done right.

Offers by Renaissance Roofing & Exteriors on Angi

03/16/2018

Very responsive and thorough. They cared about their product. Left the house in good condition. They took pride in their work and they are very knowledgeable

Description of Work
Insulation.

Category insulation

06/26/2017

We are quite pleased with the addition and it's installation. Leo Vallone and crew are very professional and keep to their schedule.

Description of Work
Greenfit installed a Lumon (brand) deck cover over our 24' x 12' deck.

Category sunrooms

02/24/2017

The work went very well. Greenfit was very professional and responsive. Maybe I should have tried to haggle on price though. Guess I'll never know.

Description of Work
Remove attic insulation, seal air leaks with foam, and reinsulate the attic.

Category insulation,energy audit

01/03/2017

I wasn't pleased with them. The reason I wasn't pleased is the gentleman came out and looked at my attic, gave me a bid on the spot and expected me to sign the bid on my front porch so they could start doing the work immediately with no time to think about the cost. They were relatively quick. I called them on the 7th September and they came out on the 13th September.

Description of Work
GreenFIT Homes gave me an estimate on the insulation of the attic.

Category insulation

11/21/2016

They were professional and clean and improved our efficiency. They also gave us advice on DIY ways to improve the home.

Description of Work
They did an energy audit on our home and provided insulation in the attic and the rim joists of the house.

Category insulation,energy audit

Home Performance Analysis​ (Energy Audits), Home Performance Renovations, General Contracting, Insulation & Air Sealing, Ventilation, WIndows & Doors, Basement & Attic Renovations

ask for details