POOf! Dog Poop Pickup

Founded 2005 •

Our professional technicians come to your home on a regular schedule to remove all the pet waste from your property. Always uniformed and on-time, our technicians treat your property with the utmost care. We take the time to make sure that your entire property is pet waste free before we leave. We also take care of disposing the waste for you!...

Metro D Lawn and Landscape

Metro D Lawn and Landscape

We are a local lawn and landscape company that has been offering lawn mowing and landscape services since 2014. We offer services to Canton, Livonia, Westland, Garden City, and all of downriver.

05/19/2020

came and serviced yard waste even in the rain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet waste management

10/22/2019

Found this provider on Angies list after reading the good reviews. i scheduled the service for weekly cleaning with 3 dogs. They have been coming to my house every week since. I never see them but the poop is always gone. This service is a godsend! i really like how they leave a sticky note on my door so i know they were there. This service saves so much time for a busy family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly Dog poop pickup service

10/21/2019

I hired them to scoop my dogs poop in my yard. They got the poop removed in a timely fashion. They are very dependable and friendly. I recommend them to anyone who needs a quality pooper scooper. I hate cleaning it up myself so this company is a real life saver.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pooper scooper services

10/19/2019

The service was amazing. What an incredible company. They did a great job picking up all my dogs poop. The office is always open to answer any of my questions too. I will recommend them again and again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pooper scooper services in Canton, MI

CATEGORY lawn service,pooper scoopers

10/17/2019

This company did an outstanding job picking up my dogs poop. I let the yard go for almost 2 months due to a surgery i had. When i was finally able to walk around again the yard was a disaster. A friend from work recommended POOf! Dog Poop Pickup so i called them They were at my house the next day and had it all cleaned up in less than an hour. The 2 techs that were there were in uniform, friendly,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my dogs poop cleaned up

CATEGORY pooper scoopers

We offer professional dog poop removal services for all of Southeast Michigan. We will pickup your dogs waste and haul it away with us. Our company provides anywhere from 1-5 days a week of scooping.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover