Milestone Inspections LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2006

8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

15681 Portis St

Plymouth, MI 48170

Fulll-service home inspection, testing, and consulting company built around the efforts of a father and son Civil Engineer team. We have been performing inspections since 1990. We are certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and hold a Builder license. We perform very thorough inspections and provide detailed Internet-based reports (visit our website to see our report). Our full inspections include a free termite inspection and a 400-page reference manual. In addition, we are fully insured carrying Errors & Omissions and General Liability insurance....

Resposiveness

home inspection (104)radon mitigation (22)generator service (1)structural engineering (1)

07/12/2020

Exactly what we wanted.Detailed description of all potential problems

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was good working with you.

09/26/2019

I called Dave because we are remodeling a 1918 home and I wanted to have the floor joists inspected. Dave was so great. He gave me recommendations for my joists, he walked me through basic home maintenance items that I was not doing and not even aware of. He also gave me information about additional items that I should consider outside of the scope of my project. He seems to really care about what...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of floor joists

CATEGORY home inspection,structural engineer

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

Thanks for the positive feedback. I enjoyed working with you and am glad you found my service useful.

11/01/2018

Dave did a spectacular job. He was on-time, skilled and professional. His report came to me the same day, it was easy to read and understandable. I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed roof inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was good working with you.

05/25/2018

I booked on line and Dave called me to confirm what we needed. We wanted an inspection to make sure if any structural issues needed to be fixed as our home was ~ 13 years old. Dave spent ~ 4 hours did a thorough inspection and educated us on several items which required attention as well as routine home maintainace issues. His report was comprehensive and nicely explained what needed attention.Ove...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection and radon testing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2018

05/23/2018

The process went extremely well. Great working with Dave. Very professional. He gave us excellent advise on items which required attention. He provided us with a excellent report. The report gave us a very detail of our home. We would recommend his service for anyone who needs a house inspection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home inspection to prepare selling our home

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2018

Thanks for the feedback [Member Name Removed]. It was good working with you. I really appreciate the business.

09/27/2017

He made us aware of all potential issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a home inspection prior to purchasing a home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2017

08/14/2017

Dave did a thorough inspection and made sure to point out areas of concern as well as recommended maintenance to avoid future issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you. Dave

04/24/2017

Excellent home inspection services. Very informative and thorough. I would will use this service in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2017

03/27/2017

One of the most important aspects of purchasing a home is making sure you have a very detailed examination of the home prior to the purchase. This can, in all honesty, save/lose you tens of thousands of dollars. Recognizing the scope of the project, I wanted to be sure I had a reliable, knowledgeable, and competent home inspector. Dave was that professional. He took time to explain all he was goin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a pre-purchase full home inspection, radon test, as well as inspection of 2 other buildings (pole barn and barn).

CATEGORY home inspection,radon testing,generator service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

01/12/2017

This is the third time I have used Milestone Inspections because Dave Richardson is expert in his field. His thoroughness and knowledge clearly place Dave in the top tier of his profession.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pre-purchase home inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2016

Civil Engineer performs home inspections (termite inspection included), structural inspections and radon testing.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal