Carol's Upholstery

Founded 1992 • With Angi since November 2009

Carol’s Upholstery can recover almost anything. Our 20 year reputation in Novi is put into every job. We use quality filling & do quality work....

J Display Case

J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

04/04/2020

Fabulous workmanship; perfectionist! We’ve had Carol’s repad all of our kitchen chairs and just picked up our eight repadded formal dining room chairs. All are amazing and better than new. Carol was wonderful in advising us on best fabrics to choose and answered all of our questions. We wouldn’t go anywhere else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repadding of dining room chairs.

CATEGORY upholstery

Thank you for the review. It's important now more then ever. I really enjoy my job. Ann

03/08/2020

Couldn't have gone better. I would never hire any one else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two Chairs and a Sofa were reupholstered

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. Ann

08/25/2017

Perfect. Great fabric recommendation by upholsterer and excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholstered antique footstool

08/20/2017

Now I have beautiful burgundy leather recliner with excellent firm support. Very comfortable and breathable. The upholstery is perfect and looks better that the original work. The new foam padding feels great for my back. They did a great job. The company is very busy so be prepared to wait for the excellent quality work. Not the place to go if you are in a hurry. Well worth the wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carol and her team reupholstered and repaired a Barcalounger for me. The original arms were a great fit with the living room décor so we wanted to keep the recliner.

04/13/2017

The project was complete, on schedule. No issues at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My couch has 3 cushions, and one of them had the zipper pop off. I couldn't get it back on, and the stuffing would leak out. So I brought it to Carol's Upholstery for a repair. They replaced the zipper and the cushion was as good as new.

CATEGORY furniture repair

Furniture Reupholstering & Repair – Custom Orders, Sofas, Recliners, Chairs, Diners, Headboards, Cornice Boards, Ottomans, Pillows, Boat Seats, & Cushions. Fabric Sales.

MasterCard, Visa, Check