Middle Branch Excavation

Marion, MI 49665

House demo

House demo

excavating202049665
Demoed a 2 story house and made it look like it was never there.

Over here at Middle Branch Excavation we specialize in everything between Driveways,Demolition,Ponds,Retaning Walls, and Site Prep. What makes our company so great is we are a family grown business well known around our community for our hard and dedicated work to the customer we are serving. With the most friendly staff in the field we can assure your job will get done on time and free of hassle. Us over here at Middle Branch Excavation are a locally owned and operated business with 10+ years in the business. We can promise that if your choose us at Middle Branch Excavation your job will get done right and you will have a great experience!...

4.2

excavating (9)lawn & landscaping (3)garage building (1)lawn care (1)septic tank service (1)

08/28/2021

Great! They made my grass look great and everything was fantastic!

Description of Work
mowed and trimmed grass and weeds

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 08/28/2021

08/27/2021

They were very professional and worked with us in every aspect. Used a concrete septic tank instead of fiberglass which is what we wanted.

Description of Work
installed new septic and drain field and smoothed land. (will have future work)

Category excavators,septic tank

Work Completed On 08/28/2021

08/23/2021

It went great like last time! Super happy with how it turned out.

Description of Work
built a shed and other small projects around house

Category excavators,landscaping,garage builders

Work Completed On 08/22/2021

08/19/2021

Everything went really good, we were only able to communicate by phone, sometimes that is difficult, but everything went smoothly, we are very satisfied with the work that was done we look forward to having other projects done by them.

Description of Work
barn pad

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

07/30/2021

This was a first time excavation project for me. Duane and I worked back and forth with texts. He made a visit to the site and gave me day. Day of was as described and things looked great when he was done. I asked him to come back to do more and within two weeks everything was accomplished and it looks great. Thanks guys.

Description of Work
Refurbish old and construct new driveway.

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

07/12/2021

Great - they were very professional, communicated updates w/ pics (the site was remote to me), and completed the work in a timely manner!

Description of Work
built a pad for a barn

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

Review for Middle Branch Excavation  - 1466 Twin Lakes Rd, Marion, MI - 39401160

06/09/2021

I am extremely happy with these two gentlemen. They listen carefully and perform the work exactly as they were told. I never heard any sort of an argument coming from them. They are reasonable in their price and their work is excellent. I give them a 5-star rating. I am looking forward to working with them on more projects that I need done in the near future

Description of Work
leveled ground for building, did driveway, leveled area by lake,cleared bushes, smoothed dirt to grade

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

04/11/2021

The pond itself and the area I needed work on was not finished nor is the pond working The finished look was sloppy I am so disappointed and disheartened by this This was important to my late husband built it landscaped it 11 yrs ago and after his unexpected death last March it sat there neglected in need of repair It broke my heart to look at it So I am very hurt by this

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

Review for Middle Branch Excavation  - 1466 Twin Lakes Rd, Marion, MI - 39315163

11/20/2020

It was excellent, top notched. He's a young man, very polite, very professional, and it's a pleasure doing a business with them.

Description of Work
They did excavation, they leveled some grounds and put some gravel.

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

11/17/2020

It went great! The did a fantastic job and treated me very well as a customer. They were professional but a lot of fun to work with. I would recommend!

Description of Work
driveway grading/repair

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

She was a great customer and her project went very smoothly!

Excavation, Landscaping, Land Clearing, Site Prep, Ponds, Demolition, Driveways, Grading, Sod Install, Culvert Installation, Pond Dredging.

Plumbing, Roofing, Septic, Appliances Install. We do not do septic tank clean outs!!!