Chimney Cricket

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2013

4.1

Chimney Cricket, Inc was founded in 1990 and has been growing strong ever since. We have expanded not only our geographical reach, but also our range of products and services. What began as just a few chimney sweeps working out of one location has now become a multi-state operation with a wide variety of masonry work, fireplace and chimney services. Our commitment to providing quality masonry work, fireplace and chimney services as well as our dedication to serving people’s needs have earned us over 250,000 loyal customers. We constantly strive to improve our business and grow our customer base. Additional DBA - Chimney Cricket, Inc. Additional Phone - (248) 706-9224, (419) 474-8100, (586) 772-8470, (800) 353-7668, (800) 993-8905, (810) 388-1489. Additional Email - "tony.zanni@chimneycricket.com"....

AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION

Our specialty is quality, professional air duct cleaning, and insulation services with the very best equipment in the industry. We use state of the art vacuum trucks specifically made for duct cleaning. These trucks pull an amazing 17,000 cubic feet of air per minute, removing dust, allergens, debris and pet dander from your duct system. We're committed to doing right by our customers. See for yourself and call us today at (248) 349-8877 or visit us online at www.amistee.com!

Offers by AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION on Angi
Shine of Ann Arbor

At Shine®, we take a long-term approach to fantastic customer service in order to be recognized as the best service company in the window cleaning industry. Our team seeks to gain customers for life by offering top-quality: Holiday lighting services Window washing services Gutter cleaning services House washing services Pressure washing services Roof cleaning- Soft wash It’s our goal to make your time with us so enjoyable that you’ll want to schedule cleaning and holiday light installation services with us for life. Shine® has served thousands of customers over the course of nearly two decades. We love our customers and always aim to serve them with integrity and professionalism. This includes protecting your carpets and other valuables, wearing shoe coverings, and ensuring that our employees do the same. GIVE US A CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW WE STRIVE TO HELP YOU!

Craftsman Masonry

We specialize in masonry repairs and restoration work. Working with the best suppliers around we strive to provide the highest quality of work. From matching brick and mortar colors to providing the best options for any new or decorative projects. We promise to treat you the way we would want to be treated. Its that simple. We will approach every potential job with honesty and integrity. We will treat every project as if we were doing it on our own homes.

Offers by Craftsman Masonry on Angi

08/16/2019

Crew arrived at appointed time, finished on schedule, and clean-up was so complete, I could not tell they had been there.

Description of Work
tuck point chimney

Category chimney repair

12/27/2018

Beware of this company. We had an appointment for them to come out to give us an estimate for a new front porch. They never showed and didn’t call. Three days later the owner returned my husband’s call and apologized for the mistake. We got an estimate and he gave us 10% off because of the inconvenience. We financed through them and waited for our work date. My husband took off of work because we ...

Description of Work
Front porch brick and cap replacement

Category concrete repair,decks,masonry,chimney repair

[Member Name Removed], we're very sorry for your recent experience. Our company has delayed the all masonry exterior projects until the spring. Our team has been in communication with your husband on your project. It's unfortunate that we couldn't complete the job at your home the days we were there but again this was simply do to the weather. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

12/13/2018

Waited 2 weeks to get an appointment. The guy came in and looked up the chimney told me I had a crack in the fireplace and I needed to pay $3000-$4000 to get it repaired or buy a vent free unit they MIRACULOUSLY had “in the van for $1500 (how convenient). He told me I had to pay $200 for this... no cleaning... just looked up there and said oh I can’t do it you owe us $200 and it cannot be applied ...

Description of Work
I thought I was getting a cleaning and a 12 pt inspection... I paid $200 for someone to come into my home and up-sell me

Category chimney repair,fireplaces

12/08/2018

I was impressed with the professionalism and courtesy. They arrived right on time and provided clear and helpful information on options. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Cleaning and inspection

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

12/04/2018

The install went well, they did a real nice job, cleaned up good too. My only complaint was it took about two months from the time I paid the deposit,until they did the installation. I am assuming it was because of the steel tariffs and they can't get the product as quick.

Description of Work
Installed stainless steel chimney liner for my fireplace

Category chimney repair,fireplaces

Masonry, dryer vent cleaning, chimney repair and sweep, fireplaces, paver sealing, tuckpointing & gas logs.