JG Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2011

We are licsensed and insured, and have a great network of subcontractors....

Locally owned company, with owners that have over 30 years of experience in the industry. Specializes in doors, windows, siding, and roofing. Products sold by Markin Co are environmentally friendly and innovative.

Irish Roofing & Exteriors services the West Michigan community, providing quality work for your home or business. Ensure that your investment is well protected with Irish Roofing, where we are craftsmen, not contractors. Services Include: Roofing Repair, Roofing Replacement, Siding Installation, Exterior Door & Window Installation.

We have 35 years experience in roofing and Siding with large crew's so that we can complete most residential roofs in a single day and siding in just a couple of days. We do shingles, flat roofs, metal roofing, vinyl and aluminum siding. We offer a written warranty on all our work. We have showrooms in Cedar Springs, Jenison and Muskegon. We service All of Kent, Ottawa, Muskegon, Montcalm and Ionia Counties including Grand Rapids , Ottawa County including Holland and Grand Haven, Montcalm County, Ionia County Muskegon County and most of Allegan County. We have locations in Cedar Springs, Jenison and soon in Grand Haven and Muskegon. We offer 12 months interest free financing with approved credit. Call Today 616-866-7655 for a free estimate

08/10/2017

Fantastic! Jeremy and his entire team are a pleasure to work with. Everyone was very professional, punctual and know their craft. Jeremy is a fair and honest person to work with. His pricing is very reasonable. We have already scheduled with him to additional builds and projects. Give them a try, you'll be happy you did.

Description of Work
Interior painting, wood put on ourceiling, french doors installed and trim work.

Category picture framing,remodeling,interior painters,doors

10/07/2014

Like the report from Angie's List! The company "never called me back" after 2 missed calls, messages that I left on their answering machine.

Description of Work

I remember the message saying that "IF" you're interested in doing a small rv drywall repair, to please get back with you. I believe this project was near Pleasure Point in Six Lakes... because we were so overwhelmed this year with work, and grew rapidly, we simply could not keep up. We went from 5 guys to 12, to 42, then back to 28.Where we found the right number of guys. It wasn't possible for u...

07/27/2014

Very satisfied with Jeremy and Rod. They were professional and on time. They did everything they said they were going to do. There were no surprises or hidden costs. Everything was upfront. The outside of the house looks fantastic. Now to start on the inside.....and yes, we will have no one but JG construction for this renovation.

Description of Work
power wash stain house & deck with contrasting trim

07/24/2014

There was not enough contact with them.

Description of Work
I got a free estimate from JG Construction. I had two rooms in my facility for child care that I just wanted to get repainted.

Category interior painters

Sorry if there was a breakdown in communication with your estimate. It doesn't happen often, but it has happened now and again. I did email you a completed proposal asking to let me know if you had any questions, whether it hit your spam mail, or something else happened, I'm not sure. I never did hear back from you. But I just wanted to let you know that we're sorry for that. Thanks, Jeremy.

06/27/2014

The job went like clockwork, they finished ahead of schedule and we are very pleased with the work they did and the idea he came up with in regards to the framing of the roof. Our house is now cool, quiet and we no longer hear the wind through the rafters. We are currently having Jeremy order 8 windows for the house to replace our old ones. We highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Built a sub roof frame for the roof and installed insulation and new roofing.

Construction - residential and commercial building, roofing, siding, flooring, garage, pool house, home addition, deck, home remodeling include – hardwood refinishing and repair, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, stone work, drywall repair, wood staining, carpentry repair, window & door installation, interior & exterior painting.