Even new, high-quality windows can allow noise pollution to enter your home if not correctly installed. Here’s what you need to know about why your new windows are letting in more noise and what you can do to fix the problem.
Get matched with top window treatment in Jackson, MI
There are 7 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Jackson
- BUDGET BLINDS OF BIRMINGHAMNeil and Nancy Disney and son came to our house on their initial visit to share samples of shades available. They also spent nearly an hour helping us select the best color for the shades to compliment our decor. They individually measured all 21 windows in the living/dining rooms and kitchen areas. On their second visit, they hung the blinds with great care and precision. We love our blinds and the Disneys' work
- BARON'S WINDOW COVERINGSWould absolutely use this company again. Communication was easy and they came prepared with a great selection to choose from based on what I was looking for and all pricing was clear and reasonable. The installation was fast and efficient. At first I thought the guy was a little quiet, but it turned out he was just the type that likes to get the work done first (which I appreciate). Very pleasant team. I was very impressed. By contrast, I previously had blinds purchased from Home Depot and while I love the blinds, I hated the experience with Home Depot. No one is ever at the desk back there, the knowledge is incredibly limited when you do talk to someone, and it takes hours just to get scheduled for someone to come out and measure. Never again
- BARON'S WINDOW COVERINGSI think it was satisfactory from what they did. Their quality of service is top notch. Everything about them is top notch. They're a high-quality company.They are hand made.
- BARON'S WINDOW COVERINGSIt took us a while to make up our mind, but once we did they were quick, professional, and they made sure we were 100% satisfied. I can't imagine how things could have gone better. They even saved us additional money by suggesting we wait for a sale that was offered by one of the manufacturers we were selecting for providing some of our window treatments
- BARON'S WINDOW COVERINGSThey were excellent. They did an excellent job and they were very quick. The service was excellent and they were very helpful in giving advice on how to do things. They were pleasant. They said they could come out and pick it up but it was an extra $30. I only had one and they told me exactly how I could take it off so I did it myself. The price was good; I was surprised. About 2 years ago they made blinds for our house and they were very good. They were punctual when they actually came out. They are a local company that has been around for a long time. I would absolutely use them again and I would recommend them
- Marty's Handyman and Consulting Service LLCEverything went well. The work is done neatly, all areas cleaned up, and I am very pleased. He completed it quickly, too.
- BARON'S WINDOW COVERINGSThe shades were ordered and arrived within the time frame stated. The company called to set up a time for installation. The installer arrived on time with all the tools needed to install the shades. The installation was completed in a timely manor, in a business like fashion. Upon completion the installer showed us how to operate the shades, collected the balance due after cleaning up the wood dust from the installation
- Advanced Solar SolutionsI found them on the Internet because I wanted to protect my windows from breaking. I called him and he came out from Detroit with a partner. They were very professional. They did the job in a few hours. They are an excellent company to use.
- BARON'S WINDOW COVERINGSOverall, we were very happy with the service and the product - the only reason I didn't give all A's is because we spent more than we had expected/hoped. However, we may just be naive to the cost of such products and services!
- Barber's Floors & MoreWe shopped at Barber's Floors and More to purchase window treatments. They came to our house to install window blinds; I feel their prices are acceptable maybe a little high but they are quality blinds. They are prompt and very professional. I will use Barber's again and I would recommend them.
Window Treatment Services in Jackson
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:We have been servicing the Metro Detroit area for over 40 years. We have certified professional installers, sales consultants, and a helpful office staff. We specialize in 3M solar, security, and decorative window filmsRecent Review:I wanted to reduce the solar effects of the southern and western exposure windows in my new house not only because of the heat in the summer, but also because of the harmful UV light and the fading it would cause to my new furniture. My realtor recommended Michigan Glass Coatings and wow, I'm so glad he did! From the start of the in-home quote by Jordan to the installation by Jordan and Aaron today, I'm beyond happy! I found them to be friendly, knowledgeable, professional and neat and also VERY accommodating when I made a change midway through the installation. An added benefit of the film I chose is that the skin cancer foundation recommends it as an effective UV protectant. It's no wonder Michigan Glass Coatings have been in business for over 40 years. I highly recommend Michigan Glass CoatingsNancy W.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Best Price Promise , if you find the same product with the same added value we will match that price all day long!! Confidence, if you don't love your Hunter Douglas Shades we recommend for you, we will exchange them. Experience, everyone of our key designers has over 25 years of experience. Value, our best products come with lifetime Guarantees on performance and installation. Our mobile design studio will come to your home with thousands of samples, this helps assure your choosing the right..Recent Review:From start to finish Esquire was wonderful to work with. The showroom is fantastic and the product, installation and staff met all of our expectations! We will be going back to look at the amazing selection of furniture! We could really tell the difference between a family run business vs. big box stores; we always felt welcome and taken care of without being pushed! Great experience, thank you EsquireJenna V.
- Business Description:Additional DBA: American Roll Shutters. Additional Phone Numbers: (248) 644-5858, (800) 331-1205. Additional e-mail - email@example.com.Recent Review:They sent a very kind gentleman out to our home for an FREE estimate, and we were just blown away at the knowledge and amazing customer service we received! Top notch, they went over all their discounts, how the awning would work and look on our home. Even showed us a virtual picture of the awning on our house!!! We were given an install date the same day of our appointment with even better turn around times!! Overall a great experience, everyone must get a Marygrove Awning!Savannah P.
- Business Description:West Michigan Glass Coatings is a family owned window tinting business that is a certified dealer for 3M window films! As a leader in both adhesive and film technologies, 3M brings together these disciplines to create the finest products available for residential, commercial and government use. 3M™ Window Films provide an elegant, yet practical means for solving many of the most challenging aspects of managing sun control and security issues surrounding the use of your home or business. Our f..Recent Review:Great Service. Great People. Knowledgeable workersZach C.
- Business Description:Welcome to My Handyman where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Rather than calling a specialist to patch drywall and hiring handyman help for rain gutter repair, our neighbors consistently choose us for quality work that's "On time. Done right.®" We understand your growing "To Do" list can ..Recent Review:After posting our job on Angie's List. We were contacted by Jeston of Handyman of Ann Arbor. He arrived at our residence that afternoon and provided us with a quote and time line for completion of the job. The job was completed as promised and we are extremely pleased with the outcome. Jeston worked closely with us to answer all questions and explain the process and time frame to complete the projectJohn L.
- Business Description:McDaniels is the home of the largest showroom in Mid Michigan. In 1956 McDaniels began selling cabinets to Builders. Today McDaniels Designs Kitchens and Baths sells to builders, remodelers, home owners, realestate companies, interior designers for projects covering every room in the home. McDaniels is family owned and operated with over 20 people to serve your needsRecent Review:Before embarking on a full kitchen renovation, I did significant research. McDaniel's advertises a stress-free, full-service process, and since I’d never been through a home reno before I figured this was my best option. It was far more expensive than ordering from a big box home improvement store, but I figured it would be worth it. McDaniel’s was great during the sales process. After which the greatness, or even adequacy, stopped. The first cabinet I opened on delivery was damaged on both the frame and the door. The next cabinet opened was the sink cabinet. It was the wrong cabinet. The other large cabinet, for the built-in microwave, was also ordered incorrectly. Lower cabinets came unfinished on top and the end cabinet (the bookshelf on the end of the peninsula, or the piece de resistance!) unfinished on the sides. As the project went on, it was clear the measurements were not thorough, and every modification costs precious time and money. For instance, moving light fixtures because the cabinet wasn't measured for depth costs an additional electrician and a drywaller. Every single cabinet in my kitchen has dents or pitting. I expected that a small amount of cabinets would arrive with scratches or minor damage, I didn’t realize every single one would! The quality does not reflect the price of these cabinets. My stove, which was ordered and paid in full, never came. I cancelled it after waiting 4.5 months. What bothered me most is that no one cared that my project went so off track. I was constantly calling to check on delivery of stove, cabinet doors, trim, etc. My designer was very responsive. She always got back with me quickly. But I was never offered real solutions to these issues. In sum: the value for money is not there. I dealt with the same level of stress, frustration and contractor modifications I would have with a big box store, but it cost me roughly 60% more. McDaniel’s is a sales company, nothing more. If you know that going into it, you are far better off than I amAnna H.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1944, Wallside sells directly to the homeowner, manufacturing and installing its own products. With a factory/showroom located in Taylor, Mich., the vinyl window manufacturer services two thirds of the lower peninsula of Michigan and northwest portions of OhioRecent Review:My frustration could not be any greater at this point. We ordered windows in January, they arrived in June, but without screens. Then they brought screens weeks later but most of those did not fit, despite the fact that the windows had now been measured TWiCE. And each time they come it requires taking a day off work. Can you imagine having no screens in the summer?! And it gets worse. They came again today, they only had 3 screens, and NONE OF THEM FIT, AGAIN. It is now Sept. the entire summer has passed with no screens. I will NEVER buy windows from them again with this kind of customer serviceDonna R.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Estate shutters are extremely durable, energy-efficient window coverings that are optimal if you live in a warm climate. Here’s everything you need to know about their cost, materials, and benefits before you install them in your home.
Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
Find window treatment in
- Spring Arbor
- Michigan Center
- Rives Junction
- Pleasant Lake
- Grass Lake
- Cement City
window treatment in Jackson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Property Maintenance35105 Markey St
- Advanced Property Maintenance
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- ESQUIRE INTERIORS6235 Jackson Rd
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- ESQUIRE INTERIORS
- Glinsky Construction LLCPO Box 127
Rives Junction, Michigan
- Glinsky Construction LLC
- Marygrove Awnings Inc12700 Merriman Rd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- MC DANIELS KITCHEN & BATH16839 S US HIGHWAY 27
- MICHIGAN GLASS COATINGS INC1000 N OPDYKE RD
Auburn Hills, Michigan
- My Handyman of Ann Arbor, Saline, and Chelsea8186 Jackson Rd. Suite E
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Marygrove Awnings Inc
- Personal Professional Services3914 Cambridge Ct
- Personal Professional Services
- Tint Masters5104 S. Pennsylvania Ave.
- Tint Masters
- Venetian Blind Co Of Mid Michigan208 W High St
- Venetian Blind Co Of Mid Michigan
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR
- Zabitat 215 E Roosevelt Ave