Renova Flooring Installations

Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

Vinyl Plank Installation

Vinyl Plank Installation

flooring202148127
300 square foot vinyl plank installed with baseboards.

Renova Flooring Installations mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today...
Vinyl plank installation  - Image

Vinyl plank installation

hardwood floors

202048126
Laminate Installation  - Image

Laminate Installation

flooring

202048126

flooring (5)hardwood floors (3)

03/07/2021

It was Amazing. The work was done timely and it was done with a spirit of excellence. He cleaned up after himself. He wore a mask and social distance was done. I was highly satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
vynil plank installation

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2021

02/24/2021

It was very good. They were very good people. They were polite. They did their work. They worked continuously. They cleaned up before they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put vinyl plank floor for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

02/19/2021

The service went pretty well. Everything was nice. I was happy with the service. It was a good price, and they were professional. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid the flooring .

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2021

02/13/2021

Was very clean they were fast and professional,i recommend to hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
vinyl plank installation

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2021

02/11/2021

They guys are just amazing, i did 1,000 sqft for 1500$ well worth the money 😊 I definitely recommend having these guys do the floor for you !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
laminate installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2021

02/11/2021

The best service and most amazing work you will ever have done to your house! I had my entire basement done and thought it would take a while to get done. Pricing is fair. They don't cheat you. My basement Is about 1,200 sqft and they got it done in no time. I highly reccomend their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
vynil installation

CATEGORY hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2021

We Install vinyl planks, LVP, engineered hardwood click, laminate, and hardwood nailed down.

We do not offer hardwood nailed all the time, depends on the job, we dont offer carpet or ceramic tile installation.

Visa, Check, PayPal