R & M Property Services LLC

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

PO Box 669

Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

The outside appearance of your home sets the tone for visitors and guests. Whether a simple foundation planting or an elaborate design it is a reflection of the homeowner. Have you ever thought how nice it would be to make one quick call to have all your residential or commercial property services needs met? Well, now you can! Whether you're a homeowner or a property manager we'd like you to know that R & M Property Services, LLC. Landscape and Irrigation Contractors is different from the rest. We'll be glad to work with you to address all your property maintenance needs. One call is all anyone should have to make to get their landscape needs met. PO Box 669, Dearborn Heights, MI 48127. Richelle Motley...

4.3

lawn care (125)irrigation system (30)lawn & landscaping (29)tree service (18)leaf removal (15)mulch delivering (10)hardscaping (5)lawn treatment (5)holiday decorating (1)snow removal (1)hauling (7)roof cleaning (1)

09/28/2020

Received an initial email saying someone would contact me with a quote but it’s been over two weeks now and no one ever got back to me.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn mowing services

Work Completed On 09/13/2020

08/13/2020

Please call Ryan if you want to work with a project professional when it comes to painting etc. Easy to work with and reasonable pricing. Thanks Ryan!

Description of Work
Deck Cleaning and Restoration

Category auto repair

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

05/14/2020

If you're not into long reviews, I will save you some reading and tell you that if you need any residential work done, stay far far away from this company. That being said, the management for this company seems to really care and wants to do a good job, but unfortunately they don't have the crew to complete services as expected. I have waited on giving this review since the summer of 2019. I didn'...

Description of Work
New lawn and sprinkler system install

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 06/24/2019

Review for R & M Property Services LLC - PO Box 669, Dearborn Heights, MI - 38564114

09/16/2019

Scheduled an appointment. My wife stayed home from work for that appointment. No one showed up.

Description of Work
Landscape clean up and maintenance

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry to hear this. We did leave a message on your wife's voicemail with an offer of a time to meet on Saturday to do the quote, but she never responded when we reached out.

04/01/2019

Original review was bad as I had not heard from them. I was finally contacted and found out they only had one salesperson at the time. An appointment was made and they arrived on time and supplied a quote within days.

Description of Work
Lawn irrigation

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

01/06/2019

very good , professional,they did a good job on clean up

Description of Work
yard clean up

Work Completed On 01/06/2019

12/21/2018

Excellent Service! Would hire again and recommend to others. Came out in a timely fashion. All jobs completed to specification. Very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Seasonal and Overgrowth Clean Up

Category hauling services,lawn service,leaf removal

Work Completed On 12/21/2018

08/28/2018

Came out and gave me a quote right away. They work with you and around your schedule. Came out with a whole crew and installed sod quickly and right. Cleaned up after themselves and left. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Sod installed.

Work Completed On 08/28/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your wonderful review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and we would be happy to be your go-to company for any future projects you may have.

07/25/2018

I paid this company after speaking with them, Melissa and Rochelle only a few times I felt comfortable with them completing the job of the clean up of my old mulch and stump removal. I was then given a quote to which I paid the deposit amount of $1165, which was half of the full job amount. After that time it was a week to schedule me a date then because of “family issues” they had to wait another...

Description of Work
Landscaping, stump removal

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

Review for R & M Property Services LLC - PO Box 669, Dearborn Heights, MI - 37268684

06/27/2018

I first hired with an Angie's list special for fall yard clean up. Service was great and I contracted with them for the winter snow removal and weekly lawn service. I just hired them again for a spring general clean up. Service is prompt, professional and exactly what I asked for! I look forward to a long standing relationship

Description of Work
Fall clean up, winter snow removal, weekly lawn service and spring clean up

Work Completed On 06/27/2018

Thank you Jancie for the review. We strive to make our clients very happy. We look forward to a long standing relationship with you as well,

Residential & Commercial Landscape Maintenance, Installation, Design, & Irrigation. Lawn Mowing Services in the following areas: Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Westland and Romulus.

Aeration