Apple Electric

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2010

Apple Electric started in 1995 and is a family owned company. Always putting the customer first. Apple Electric was voted "Contractor of the year" in 2004 by Washtenaw County Builders Association as is always continuing education to be on the cutting edge of new technologies. A Company that still Believes in Craftsmanship...

Luminaire Electrical Services

Luminaire Electrical Services

Full Service Electrician. Residential and Commercial serving Oakland County and NW Wayne County. To contact, call 248-864-8946 or email us at luminairedetroit@gmail.com. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

04/21/2017

Great. Very punctual and through. It was done a few years ago and we have had no problems with any of the work they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wired a 400 sq foot area of basement for additional living space.

02/25/2014

You need to call Apple for any electrical needs - especially back up generators.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apple electric is the best - punctual - professional - efficient - worked through the weather elements - rain , snow, etc. Got the work done in less than 1 day and I am very very satisfied.

12/27/2013

Apple Electric wired my entire house. It went very well. I highly recommend Rodney and his crew of professionals!

11/06/2012

Rodney the owner of Apple Electric arrived promptly to assess the job and provided an estimate within a week. The electrician performing the work arrived promptly and was very polite. He offered excellent suggestions to us about the layout of our lighting. The electrician also offered to connect the 4 lights in our storage area to one switch. My husband and I was very impressed by the orderly and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wired a partial basement remodel. Approx 600 sq feet. Outlets, can lights, track lights

11/18/2011

You are really going to get your money's worth. Only one man did the work and he was very friendly, polite, tidy and did a really nice job. He had another job working at the lumber company so he had to change appointments a couple of times but it was not a big deal. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Apple Electric to hook up a new electric panel in my basement. They also did some electric work on my fusebox and put in some new light fixtures outside.

CATEGORY electrician

We are a full service company with 24hr service. Servicing all your electrical needs from Residential/ Commercial/ Service Upgrades/ Remodels and Generator Installs. Any and all of your electrical needs. No job is to small.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover