What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Buckley, MI
There are 2 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Buckley
- JR Flooring SpecialistsLack of communication and completion. John installed about 950 sq ft of luxury vinyl plan floors for us. He works shorter hours 3-6 hrs a day) so it took a quite a few days for him to install the floors. He was not able to salvage the older floor base quarter round, so he suggested vinyl cove. Then said - after ordering it - that it would be an additional install fee. We agreed on a price, and when floors were finished, we then agreed that maybe the original quarter round would be best to install given some of the “features” of existing walls making the vinyl cove difficult. He also needed to do something about my crawl space trap door. He began June 11 and left June 22. He said he could return some time after July 10 to complete the job. He was paid in full for all but the vinyl cove molding. Since then, I have procured the base molding and vinyl cove (just for kitchen and bath), but we have not heard from him. We are here only seasonally, and it has disrupted the summer to have furniture, etc out of the way for flooring and molding install for so long. I would give him a 5 for just the floors, but lack of completion and communication is the influencer of this rating
- THE NEW ENGLAND HOUSE DOCTORI flew in from out of town to coordinate much needed repairs for a family member. I was lucky enough to find Roland by using Angie's List. He began the next day and completed an amazing number of tasks in a short period of time. The fact that these repairs were all done with a famiy of five living there, makes it even more incredible how much was accomplished. I would recommend him to anyone and would not hesitate to call him again
- Beman Builders LLCJoe Beman was simply unbelievable in the way he conducted the rebuilding/renovation of this house. He as able to craft wood trim around baseboards and windows that precisely matched the 1910 woodwork. 4 bathrooms were completely and beautifully renovated along with a wet bar, a HUGE kitchen with a custom island, 2 HVAC systems, a new Rinnai instant-on hot water system, many new Pella windows with a huge amount of refinishing and framing to be done. Paint throughout, lots of electrical work, just basically a rebuild on this house. Everyone in Northport who comes to see this house is amazed at the transformation and the workmanship. We will be doing lots of business with Joe in the future as there are still old windows to replace and a garage to build. If you choose Joe Beman for your project, even a very large one, I can assure you that you will be very happy with the level of work, the promptness of service and the professionalism of Joe
- Beman Builders LLCJoe is meticulous. He went above and beyond in accommodating our needs. He was flexible in scheduling despite cabinet supply issues with Lowe's and KraftMaid. We had used Joe's services in the past and also had a great experience with him, which is why we choose to use him for this job. I would highly recommend Joe for any construction or renovation needs
- JR Flooring SpecialistsI've been a contractor for about 35 years and I've never experienced such skill in a flooring professional. This was for carpeting, and it was a really great job. My only regret is that I didn't know about his work sooner. He arrives on time and does what he says he's going to do.
- Bay View Flooring And Cash N Carry FlooringJeff Peckens was easy to work with and spent a great deal of time helping us choose the perfect flooring. We hadn't found the hardwood flooring we wanted after several stops, but finally did at Bay View Flooring and were impressed with the variety of choices available. Their pricing was reasonable and installation professional and well done
- GT Wood FlooringQuality workmanship at a fair price. The work was done on time and, as promised, almost no dust to clean up. One minor problem was taken care of the day after I called. Jared went above what was required handling a totally unrelated problem while we were away. He discovered the condensate pump on our furnace was not working. He cleaned up the water,set up a fan to dry the area and called us in Florida. Even stayed later the next day to let a furnace repairman into the house. Can't ask for more. Highly recommend!!
- Floor Covering Brokers Carpet OneJob was done over several days in June. Everything went very well. Workers were pleasant and helpful (even beyond what they were supposed to do). They arrived on time, worked quickly and left with the garbage that was created! There was a hiccup or two along the way, but our salesperson Kristen, worked with us and found ways around it. We highly recommend her to help you find the product you want. She was very patient with us and knows her flooring products very well! Product is of high quality and me and the wife are very happy with our experience. We hope to do business with them again, as we still have several rooms left to finish
- Floor Covering Brokers Carpet OneOur salesperson, Rich Budek, was very helpful in working with us to select the right carpeting for our needs. FCB was very professional at all levels from sales to service and installation. Everything was on time and prices were exactly as quoted.
- We InstallHe was very nice and did the work in a timely manor. He was very easy to work with. I am satisfied with him and the work. He was subcontracted through Lowe's. I would use him again, and plan on doing so.
Flooring Contractors in Buckley
- Business Description:We service all your hardwood floor needs. We specialize in sanding and refinishing hardwood floors. . We also specialize in water damage repair. We sell, install, and finish a wide variety of species of wood floors. We use high quality, low VOC finishes. We also green guard certifyRecent Review:Jared and his team did an excellent job refinishing the floor in our great room. The former owners had dogs, so there were lots of scratches and damaged areas, but GT Flooring made it smooth as new! We had water leaking from a window while the team was working, and they alerted us to the problem. We were very happy with the work, and Jared is great to do business withIngrid H.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated family business for over 45 years. Certified technicians. Emergency services 24/7. Full coordination with customer's insurance company.Recent Review:Terrible! They LOST quite a number of our items from dishes to furniture. Had to take them to COURT and we WON! The first thing ERIC the owner wanted us to do was sign an NDA, but as you can see that DID’NT happen. So, You’ve been warned! We were NOT happy at allUpdate U.
- Business Description:Wholesale Flooring and Custom Installations, All Major Brands Represented. Measuring Service / Free Estimates. Carpet / Linoleum / Hardwood / Laminate Floors i.e. Pergo / Ceramic Tile / Vinyl Floors / Concrete Sealing / Moisture Control / Floor Leveling Certified and Insured. Able to Pass Drug Screen and Criminal Background ChecRecent Review:Lack of communication and completion. John installed about 950 sq ft of luxury vinyl plan floors for us. He works shorter hours 3-6 hrs a day) so it took a quite a few days for him to install the floors. He was not able to salvage the older floor base quarter round, so he suggested vinyl cove. Then said - after ordering it - that it would be an additional install fee. We agreed on a price, and when floors were finished, we then agreed that maybe the original quarter round would be best to install given some of the “features” of existing walls making the vinyl cove difficult. He also needed to do something about my crawl space trap door. He began June 11 and left June 22. He said he could return some time after July 10 to complete the job. He was paid in full for all but the vinyl cove molding. Since then, I have procured the base molding and vinyl cove (just for kitchen and bath), but we have not heard from him. We are here only seasonally, and it has disrupted the summer to have furniture, etc out of the way for flooring and molding install for so long. I would give him a 5 for just the floors, but lack of completion and communication is the influencer of this ratingNancy M.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:America’s Carpet Barn located in Traverse City, Michigan. America’s Carpet Barn specializes in carpeting, hardwood flooring, vinyl, tiling, carpet installation. We are known to feature full services, with hundreds of rolls of in-stock carpet, vinyl, hardwood, ceramic tile, and laminate. America’s Carpet Barn has approachable and knowledgeable staff, did we mention its a comfortable place to shopRecent Review:Do not do business with this company. They do not stand behind their products, the owner Ron is rude and disrespectful, goes back on his word verbally and written. They definitely do not believe the "customer is right" theory. The tile grout in all the rooms is cracking and coming out in pieces, tiles are cracking and many tiles make a buckling or shifting noise when you walk on them. The work is only two years old. They blame these problems on other things rather than listening and coming out and fixing the issues. The owner won't even talk to us now because I called him out on his lies. Everything we are experiencing is a symptom of a poor installation job. Save yourself a major headache or regret and go somewhere elseLeslie E.
- Business Description:Gallagher's Carpet and Flooring is a local small business owned and operated by Tim Gallagher. We are located here in beautiful Traverse City, Michigan. We are available and open to all customers, whether it's residential and or commercial. Some of the important things about us and that we take pride in is the customer service, quality of the work and the wholesale pricing we can offer. We sell all grades of residential and commercial carpeting and flooring. We have a great selection of carpe..Recent Review:This place is unethical and overpriced, stay away. I called on Friday to get a range of pricing for laminate flooring. I received a range from 1.99 to 4 per square foot. I went into the store on Monday to look at options. A man named Tim came over and when I told him I called on Friday and was there to look at laminate, he told me in a very brusque and rude manner that the cheapest option was starting at 3.50 per square foot. I left, confused and flustered. I was concerned that it was either racism and/or sexism as a brown woman, so I called two days later and asked for the laminate quote once more. I spoke with Tim again (but on the phone this time), who told me the range was from 1.99 to 4 per square foot. Clearly something despicable, unethical and downright nasty is taking place within the store if they will treat people that way. I recommend avoiding this place at all cost. It’s also much more expensive than their competitors around the corner, Lumber Liquidators, who have wonderful options at .99 per square foot with a great warranty. They are also very helpful, kind and provide great service. They will work with you for as long as you need through several options so you get exactly what you want. Don’t give a horrible company like this one your businessAttia Q.
- Business Description:specializing in all hard surface flooring installation needs. As a professional installer I can help you determine the right product for your installation needs. Done right the first time all work warrantied. Insured with 15 years experience in commercial and residential we offer A+ quality work at competitive affordable rates. Tile floors, custom walk in tile showers, hardwood, laminate, vinyl click lock, lvt and more. Free estimates. Ask about our veterans discount
- Business Description:Michigan Kitchen Distributors "MKD" is a third-generation, 70-year old countertop fabrication, and installation company. MKD offers quartz, granite, solid surface, and laminate countertops.Recent Review:Horrible kitchen counter tops installation! Crooked, messy, multiple delays and unwilling to make it right! They tried to fix a huge, uneven gap by shoveling caulk into to it and left a horrible mess! I've been dealing with them for months trying to get them to fix the counter tops & kept getting pushed off. When I called again this week to check when someone would be coming out to talk to me, I was told the redo wasn't approved and nobody was available to come out for another monthSydney T.
- Business Description:Uncle Jeds Hardwood finishes offer the ultimate in durability and protection while enhancing the beauty of the floor. Ensured Trained and Trusted, Certified Craftsman is required to be insured to make sure every floor is done right every time. Keys of success: Attention to detail- every Floor worked on will be done to precise, caring standards 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed- Every customer will be happy with the work Business Efficiency- All processes and activities in the business wil..Recent Review:Went Great! will recommend. quality and performance was spectacular, completed faster than i thought.Amy J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Find flooring installation in
- Traverse City
- Lake Ann
- Bear Lake
- South Boardman
- Maple City
flooring installation in Buckley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B&B Handyman1584 Benzie Hwy
- B&k construction and drywall 115 Holiday St
- Bay View Flooring And Cash N Carry Flooring67 N US Highway 31 S
Traverse City, Michigan
- Brad Vos Custom Services510 Evergreen St
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- BRC Construction Co.410 N University Ave
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Builders First Source2201 N Mitchell St
- B&B Handyman
- Done-Rite Remodeling305 5th St
- Done-Rite Remodeling
- IMBIGR Handyman Services,LLC7332 N. 43 1/2 Rd.
- IMBIGR Handyman Services,LLC
- Timberland Hardwood Flooring LLC5756 US-31 N
- Timberland Hardwood Flooring LLC
- Uncle Jed's Hardwood Floors LLC18482 Lake Montcalm Rd
Howard City, Michigan
- Uncle Jed's Hardwood Floors LLC
- We Install1564 Northern Star Drive
Traverse City, Michigan
- We Install