DRYmedic Restoration Services

State Of Michigan
05/31/2021

795 Industrial Ct

Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

home remodeling
This home needed multiple remodels due to damage to the home in multiple areas.

DRYmedic Restoration Services offers 24 hour 7 days a week emergency service. We work directly with you and your insurance company. Our employees are IICRC certified, licensed and insured. We strive to make sure you and your loved ones get your home or business back from any type of water, fire, smoke and mold damage fast. We are centrally located in Bloomfield Twp. Michigan to service the Tri-County area....
Large remodel project

home remodeling

Commercial Asbestos Removal project
Commercial Asbestos Removal

asbestos removal

2020

water damage restoration (26)mold removal (12)plumbers (6)storage unit (5)movers (5)basement remodeling (4)home remodeling (3)

03/31/2022

Ingrid C.

Dry Medic is a professional and dependable company. Shannon got the process going, then Dominic and Nicole kept each process moving. The tear out went quick, then dry walling & painting, set up by Andy. Moe made carpet selection easy and installed beautifully. Christina and Brett, Kyle & Lyo moved out, stored, then put back our contents. In short it is the fine people of Dry Medic that turned my basement disaster from overwhelming to amazing!

Description of Work
Basement flood Restoration

Category moving companies,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

Review for DRYmedic Restoration Services - 795 Industrial Ct, Bloomfield Hills, MI - 39681130

10/15/2021

Vince S.

DRYMedic was as close to perfect in response and execution as I can imagine any Contractor being. They answered all of my questions and provided top quality repairs to my home after providing fast and complete dry out service after my recent water loss. I would recommend them to anyone who is in need of insurance restoration service and I have already done so to a friend who needed similar services.

Description of Work
Water mitigation and construction restoration

Category moving companies,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review [Member Name Removed], we appreciate you recommending us and truly enjoyed working with you!

04/19/2021

irene R.

The people at Drymedic were prompt and gave me all the information I needed to recover from the fire. The people who came out to take the inventory did a great job of photographing and cataloging my belongings. They inspection of the house and documentation of the all damage for my insurance claim was fast and very detailed. They made the process very easy and took out all the guess work for a time line, replacement needs and explaining what i needed to do. Super professional and prompt. they had services readily available to handle all my clothing and electronic needs. They are full service and work together to make the process painless Ihope to never have a fire again but i would hire them for that and other needs.

Description of Work
fire restoration

Category moving companies,water damage restoration,storage units

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

01/16/2021

Valerie W.

Fantastically!!! This Company is excellent. They dealt with all the subcontractors for us and our insurance company. The level of service was superb. The addressed all of our needs in a timely and friendly manner. Our Project Lead, Michael, could not have been more responsive at addressing every question we had. The lead on the tear out crew, Alan, put our fears to rest. Jason, would led most of the reconstruction, had such knowledge and skill, we felt completely at ease. In fact, everyone on the crew treated our home as if it were theirs. We felt we were being cared for by friends instead of just a company out to make as much money as possible. We just can't say enough good things about this company. If you have a problem in your home, this is the place to go. They cleaned and emptied our finished basement, tore out a lot of the drywall and dried everything with dehumidifiers and fans and air purifiers. Fixed the pipe and then the reconstruction began. It was a long process, but they handled it as quickly and professionally as possible. Especially during COVID it's difficult to have people in your home, but they made us feel safe and took all precautions necessary.

Description of Work
Repair of a leak in the main sewer pipe from our upstairs bathroom, leaked to basement, water damage, etc.

Category moving companies,plumbing,water damage restoration,home remodeling,storage units,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

11/10/2020

Christen O.

I had a roof leak which ruined my hard wood floors. My contractor sent out DRYmedic to pack and store all the items in my living room and dining room. Dan and Kyle were the two gentlemen that came to my house and pack everything up and then after the floors were finished they brought back my items. They did an excellent job packing everything. They were very careful with my things, wrapped and packed everything very securely. They were just as careful unpacking. They put felt on the bottom of all the items so they would not scratch my hard wood floors. I had bought felt myself and planned on doing that but there was no need as they did it all for me. They even helped me set back up my TV, cable and DVR because I wasn't sure how to do it. These two gentlemen are very pleasant and work very well together as a team. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Moving and storage while I had my hard wood floors refinished

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

05/19/2020

Nora K.

EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS. DryMedic came within 2 hours of our call, on a Sunday afternoon. The place was a soggy disaster from 2nd floor to basement. The house was down to the studs on the interior. Whole house subflooring replaced, plumbing replaced, electrical replaced, HVAC replaced, wood flooring, tile, carpets and cabinets replaced. Linens that could be salvaged taken off site and cleaned. Salvageable appliances taken off site and checked. Salvageable furniture and interior furnishings taken off site and stored. I am exhausted just thinking about it. All members of the company were pleasant and professional. I don't know how they did it! I could not be more appreciative or grateful for DryMedic for their assistance in dealing with this disaster, EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!

Description of Work
Whole home restoration from interior flooding

Category plumbing,water damage restoration,home remodeling,storage units,mold removal

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

07/25/2018

Tamara H.

Description of Work
Remediation - bathroom flood!We can’t thank the DRYmedic team enough. Within hours of our bathroom flooding almost our whole first floor and pouring into the basement people were there on a Sunday night getting things going. What should have been a month or so project turned into 3 months at no fault of DRYmedic. Anthony & Vinnie (& team) we’re amazing. Communication, follow up, quality referrals to other contractors etc. helped make a mess be more tolerable. THANK YOU all who were involved in our restoration.

Category plumbing,water damage restoration,storage units,mold removal

Work Completed On 07/25/2018

02/23/2018

ANN G.

Vincent Hesano came out this morning, right on time, looked at our basement floor and said that we were lucky because there was no significant damage. He put my 92 year old mother at ease, when he told her that all we needed was a person with a mop to take care of the situation. He was totally honest, professional and I would highly recommend him and his company if you do have any water, fire, smoke or mold damage.

Description of Work
Restoration services after a flood of melted snow hit our basement.

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 02/23/2018

11/13/2017

Mark N.

After the green light from our Insurance company (Auto Owners, highly recommended!) they contracted Dri Medic and they took over the project. They were quick to get commercial drying gear in and were able to "dry out" the floors so we did have to replace them. The heat and humidity from the driers warped our thermo - foil cabinets/doors so they all needed to replaced too, then the granite counter tops broke as Dri-Medic attempted to remove them.....so yeah we needed to pick out new granite as well so you can see how this quickly mushroomed and got expensive. We got that covered from Auto Owners too. Well, through it all Dri-Medic came through.

Description of Work
We had a fresh water leak behind our Refrigerator from the ice maker feed that that ran for about 4 hours (overnight). It got under about 60% of our kitchen hardwoods. By the time I discovered it that morning the floor was starting to buckle already. After a little freak out I got the water source shut off but the damage was done.

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 04/15/2017

11/13/2017

Mark N.

Excellent! Working with the DRYmedic team made this difficult time a lot easier for us. The teams under our project leads of Jerry Pietrzyk and Mark Dushaj were competent, punctual and very professional. They paid a great deal of attention to detail. They worked very well with our insurance company. With Mark's extensive knowledge, he made many valuable recommendations and was always very pleasant to work with. He worked with us to provide the best choices to fit the amount our insurance company allowed for new cabinets. They handled arranging all the different contractors to complete the restoration and I'd give every one of them an "A" as well. Due to a family situation, we had a deadline to meet and DRYmedic worked with us to meet this deadline.

Description of Work
Kitchen restoration after extensive water damage including drying out hardwood floors and having them sanded and stained; removal and replacement of kitchen cabinets; removal and replacement of granite counter tops; plumbing work; repainting and finish work.

Category plumbing,water damage restoration,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/14/2017

Water, smoke & fire damage restoration. Reconstruction. Extraction. Structural drying. Electronic cleaning. Mold remediation. Smoke & odor abatement. Debris removal.

Testing for mold spore saturation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard