Compare quotes from top ice dam removal
Get matched with top ice dam removal in Sebago, ME
There are 13 highly-rated local ice dam removal.
Recent Roof Snow Removal Reviews in Sebago
- ROOF MASTERSDave at Roof Masters was outstanding and worked in a professional manner throughout the entire process. His three hardworking employees did all of the work in one day. They were polite and worked with speed and great care. On completion the work areas were cleaned up nicely. The shingles and metal roof were carried away the following day. The process went smoothly and with no problems. The roof looks great and has a ten year warranty
- ROOF MASTERSThey haven’t don’t the work yet. Told me they will be back in a few weeks to do the job. Spoke to David Mckeagle. So far, so good.
- Black Bear LandscapingThis is a wonderful company. They are always kind and courteous. I would highly recommend them to anyone and I will continue to use them whenever I need to. They are a very personable company, not the kind that take your money and run.
- Beane Construction & Property MaintenanceCame out to do an estimate on Friday and started and completed work on Tuesday! This was a section of our roof that was over our sunroom that had suffered prior ice damming. Ryan and his crew picked up where my husband had left off after realizing the job was too much for us to attempt. He even cleaned up our mess along with his own and saved us from making a mistake with the wrong type of roofing material. I would def use this company again!
- Prime Cut Landscaping and Lawn CareWe have been happy with both lawn and plowing services. Specific to the snowplowing, they are always very timely with their plowing (arriving just at the point where I wouldn't be able to get a car through and not after, for example; and making sure I can get to work) and their attention to detail is excellent. They are also very nice people and Matt Corbeau is very responsive to all concerns. They clear the line right between the plowed area and our garage door, and they also clear our front path and access point for oil and other fuel deliverie
- ALL SEASONS GROUNDSKEEPINGIt truly met my expectations because of his straightforward approach--highly focused and down to business.
- Maine House SurgeonsOne day water started leaking from my ceiling under my up stairs bathroom of my 100+ year old house. I called Maine House Surgeons they promptly came over and went to work on a solution. They found when the original plumbing was put in, some of the floor joist had been cut for the pipes and one of the joist finally broke. Allowing the floor sink an inch or two. We went and picked out new linoleum and materials. By end of the day they had the bathroom put back together and working. They even got the bounce and squeaks out of the floor. All in one day and for around six hundred bucks
- ABFM Construction & Home ImprovementThe major problem involves the roof/gutter/roof insulation/soffet system. There was only sizable snowstorm the first winter with the new roof; there were significant ice dams building up but a warm spell melted them away. The next winter (just past) brought several significant storms and the ice dams were the biggest I've seen, down to the ground at one corner. Despite my stated (to ABFM) desire to never have to climb up on my roof to melt and chip the ice down, I found myself repeatedly doing so. Then one morning, the gutter on the front of the house broke free and crashed on the ground and a small porch by the front door. The only damage, aside from the gutter itself, was to two rails on the front porch. Mr. Kramer did agree to meet with me and talk about the matter. He offered to help me install a replacement gutter (to be purchased by me). I am not satisfied because the ice dam buildup was worse than before and, even though I expressed that my main goal for the entire job was to not have to worry about ice dams again, and even though he replaced every component involved in ice dam buildup, e.g., insulation, soffits, roof, drip edge, and gutters; he felt that natural forces (in this case, a Maine winter, the only real Maine winter the roof system ever experienced) were the cause and felt that he had properly executed the contract. I feel otherwise - I feel that the roof should have survived at least one snowy Maine winter
- ROOF MASTERSRyan Nelson showed up and claimed to have identified and fixed the leak. He told me all work was guaranteed for one year and that he would come right out if the leak continued. One week later the leak was still there. He told me he would come out on Friday the 13th, but he never showed up and never called. I called him several times to tell him that the leak was starting to cause damage to the interior and that we desperately needed it fixed. Over the course of the next two weeks, he never returned a single call. I am now in the process of ringing him to court to reimburse the $700. Do NOT ever use Roof Masters or Ryan Nelson
- ALL SEASONS GROUNDSKEEPINGThe snowplowing was adequate at best, however the random, arbitrary rate increases, destruction of lawn with the snow plow, excessive noise and complete lack of professionalism are unacceptable. He stated at the request for service that he plows 2 times per storm for the rate of $25.00 per storm for plowing of the whole drive, and $20.00 for plowing of the mouth of the drive. Incident 1: Contractor did not plow as stated during a 36 hour snow storm. When contacted he advised that he had not forgotten me, but had plowed neighbors on either side of me. During this conversation he stated that " your driveway is easy, but I'll have to charge $5.00 more per service". No reason given at all for the arbitrary rate hike. Incident 2: Feb. 28 Plowed driveway when it wasn't necessary and while doing so intentionally tore up the lawn beside the drive and drove as far as possible on it while maneuvering. Additionally, he slammed the plow blade as hard as he could on the tarmac. Incident 3: Contractor billed for twice the rate he quoted me and only plowed once during each storm instead of the two times he stated he would. Paul St. Amour is an Unprofessional hack who does not operate a sound business. He does not provide either a written service contract, or satisfactory terms for billing
Roof Snow Removal Services in Sebago
- Business Description:Hazelwood Handyman is a full service handyman, remodeling and property management company. We will do anything from changing a lightbulb to large additions and remodels.
- Business Description:If you want the most dependable and well-respected roofing company in Coastal Maine for your next project, call Horch Roofing for a free estimate, 207-273-1111. We install standing seam metal roofing, asphalt shingle roofing, EPDM rubber roofing, and seamless gutters for both residential and commercial roofing projects. With Maine’s rough seasonal weather, you need a local roofer you can trust. Through our Re-roof and Recycle program, we recycle 100% of our roofing waste, and believe strongl..Recent Review:Very professional group. Got the job done ahead of schedule and did it within the quoted price. I have already recommended Horch Roofing to others!Lisa K.
- Business Description:Maine Chimney Services was established in 2002 and is still locally owned and operated. With thousands of satisfied customers, Maine Chimney Service continues the tradition of what has made it so strong over the last ten years- "Quality work at a fair price." This commitment holds true today and is the backbone of Maine Chimney Services business
- Business Description:Backshore Home Improvement, owned and operated by David Clough, is a full-line interior/exterior home remodeling contractor. We pride ourselves on quality and detailed craftmanship to improve your living environments. No project is too big or too small, please contact us to discuss your remodeling plans
- Business Description:Southern Maine Yard Pro is a team of yard professionals that specialize in adding curb appeal to your home. Established in 2004, we have a talented and trustworthy team that enjoys working with their hands and treats every project like its our only project. Our specialties in alphabetical order are... -Gutter Cleaning -Landscaping (Trimming, Planting & Mulching) -Pressure Washing (Home, Deck, Fence, etc.) -Roof Cleaning (Algae, Moss & Lichen removal) -Snow Removal (Including Roof Raking) -Sto..
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!!Chuck S.
- Business Description:Call now at (603) 341-0646! GN Superior Construction believes that successful construction projects start with a foundation of trust. Our company has carried this belief into all facets of our business, leading to uncompromising standards of honesty, collaboration, and quality workmanship. From estimating the cost of work to the details, every GN Superior Construction project lives up to the core beliefs that have made us commercial construction professionals in the Massachusetts, Connecticut..Recent Review:Great company, hard workers. Prompt, freindly and service as expected. Wonderful attention to detail. They did a fantastic job siding my home. I would hire again!Katie G.
- Business Description:When my grandfather started roofing, his philosophy of business was grounded in the highest standards and "old time" values: honesty, integrity, and pride. This was a time when these core values where the backbone of America. He knew that a good reputation was much harder to gain than a bad one and the respect and trust of his customers must be earned and re-earned every day. My grandfather’s values upon which Roof Masters was founded have now passed through Three generations. We hope we rem..Recent Review:Excellent, thorough and prompt service. Customer service is very friendly and made me feel confident that the work will be done efficiently. I will be referring this company to friends/family. Thank you for your hard-worMervin D.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contractor that can provide complete oversight and completion of your project or just a partial part of it. I have over 30 years in the remodeling and new construction business with over 19 years in business as Dave johnson Building/ Remodeling. We take great pride in taking any size project from initial thought/design to completion with great care as to the home owners desires as well as the strucural integrity of the project.We will gather your ideas and often ..
- Business Description:We never require money up front. You don't pay until the job is completed.Recent Review:Price was reasonable! Prompt and efficient and helpful! Extremely friendly! They explained everything well!Douglas D.
See all 13 highly rated companies in SebagoJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roof snow removal service articles
Find ice dam removal in
- South Casco
- Steep Falls
- New Gloucester
ice dam removal in Sebago
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & C Odd Jobs412 Western Avenue
- A&A Home Improvment22 mountain view ave
- Above & Beyond LLC524 Lincoln St
- Aceto & Sons Earthwork LLC.11 Zamore st.
- Alexander's Masonry, Roofing & Restoration73 Greenfield Rd.
North Waterboro, Maine
- ALL SEASONS GROUNDSKEEPING159 JACKSON RD
- Always Somethin' Home Improvement44 Graham St
- Aube's Home Improvement44 Towle St
- Auburn Frame to Finish55 Buckfield Rd
- Audets Home Improvement6 Heritage Drive
- A & C Odd Jobs
- Backshore Home Improvement520 Gray Rd.
- Bailey's Property / Hydro Seeding Services57 Seavey Street #4
- Beane Construction & Property Maintenance12 Ebenezer Dr
- Bickford's Property Services2069 Augusta Rd
- Black Bear LandscapingPO Box 504
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Black Majic Sealcoating23 Clearview Estate
- Bonafide Builders LLC591 Poland Road
- Boyce51 Gudger Road
Candler, North Carolina
- Bryant Bros. Property Maintenance, LLC.PO Box 404
- Backshore Home Improvement
- C&C Construction35 Christopher Dr
- C.P. Landscaping LLC1006 Royalsborough Road
- campbells custom carpentry247 east ave
- CHRISTIAN FAITH ROOFINGPO BOX 503
New Durham, New Hampshire
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- Clarke Painting, Inc.963 Main St.
- Cleary Roofing22 Morse St
South Portland, Maine
- CLEMENT BROS LAWN & LANDSCAPE20 Clement Rd
- CONSTRUCTION CONNECTION17 Chestnut St 1
- Corporate Construction66 High St
- COWETTE CONSTRUCTION28 Vanderwerf Drive
West Bath, Maine
- cp property services llc18 Laceys Way
- Crown Roofing and Remodeling10 Rockameker Farm Ln
- C&C Construction
- Dana Larrabee Sr. General ContractingPO Box 721
- Darling and Sons ConstructionPO Box 1301
- Darrin's Detailed Carpentry20 Silver Lake RD.
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INC17 LASKEY RD
- Dirigo Property Services LLC850 Plains Rd
- Dana Larrabee Sr. General Contracting
- J.C. Verrill Property Service 124 Pine St
- Jeffrey R Verrill Contracting Services63 Country Lane
North Yarmouth, Maine
- JEROLDS LANDSCAPING INC20 Stone Pillars Lane
Orrs Island, Maine
- Jim Hart & Son Home Improvements440 Pownal Rd
- Joe Turcotte Custom Carpentry20N Pineridge Rd
- John Bisnettes property maintance10 Murch Landing Rd
- JSC Installations3 Belmont Ave
- J.C. Verrill Property Service
- MACDONALD EXCAVATION169 PORTLAND AVE
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- MAINE CHIMNEY SWEEP SERVICES8 Longmeadow Drive
- Mainely Kitchens and Baths26 York St
- MARTIN'S MENAGERIE SVC60 SWANS RD
- MC DONALD'S HOME IMPROVEMENT161 PEARL ST
- MC ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION140 Mast Rd
- McCulloch Construction101 Berry rd.
- Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland190 Riverside St
- MACDONALD EXCAVATION
- nathan roberge construction48 jellerson rd
- NEPMAR Co - NE Property Management and Servicespo box 4768
- Nest Construction18 Marshall Valley Rd
- New England Gutter Kings Inc44 Lafayette Rd
North Hampton, New Hampshire
- Northeast Building Solutions LLC272 Christian Ridge Rd
South Paris, Maine
- nathan roberge construction
- Penney's LawnCare LLC1261 Roosevelt Trail
- Plowman Construction30 Plowman Rd.
- Plowman Groundworks160 county road
- Precision Property Maintenance27 grove st
Lisbon Falls, Maine
- PRECISION ROOFING91 NEWFIELD RD
- Prime Cut Landscaping and Lawn Care201 Us Route 1 PMB 223
- Purvis Home Improvement155 Old Blue Point Rd
- Penney's LawnCare LLC
- R.A.M. Construction35 Linnell Rd
- REFLECTIONS WINDOW CLEANING & PAINTINGPO BOX 7872
- Riley and Sons Renovations700 East Bridge Street
- Riverbend Landscaping LLC97 Peter Vier Rd
- Robert J. Raposa Builder512 Portland Road
- ROOF MASTERS58 Johnson Rd
- R.A.M. Construction
- S&B Construction180 Heath Rd
- Sayward Tree & Landscaping85 Mountain Rd
- Sid Mckeen Construction1019 River Rd 3
- Southern Maine Yard ProPOB 291
- Steven Shugars and Company, Inc.PO BOX 184
- Swartz Enterprises39 Kelley Street 1
South Portland, Maine
- S&B Construction