ALC Custom Landscapes Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2007

ALC Custom Landscapes specializes in residential design and build of outdoor living spaces. Quality workmanship, 24 years of experience, attention to detail and reliability has been the key to our success. ALC Custom Landscapes can create permanent solutions for all of your outdoor projects. We are a 'one stop shop' for all of your outdoor needs. No worry construction process with guarranteed results...

Stinebaugh Masonry LLC

***CURRENTLY GIVING ESTIMATES FOR PROJECTS SCHEDULED TO START IN LATE SPRING 2022***Historic custom stone and brick repair, or new designs with old world craftsmanship. Please email Stinebaugh6@verizon.net

East Coast Landscape Design

IN BUSINESS SINCE 1979. 15 EMPLOYEES. All WORK IN HOUSE EXCEPT FOR FENCING. ALL EMPLOYEES DRUG TESTED AND BACKGROUND CHECKED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #42490. INSURANCE #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: mark@eclandscapedesign.com.

DJA Landscape & Irrigation

DJA Landscape & Irrigation Inc. is a design build firm serving the Howard & Baltimore area. We specialize in custom landscapes and automatic sprinkler systems. For 24 years, DJA Landscape & Irrigation, Inc. has operated with a basic principle, to deliver a professional product, on time, in a manner that exceeds our customer's expectations. Our local referral base is a testament to our operating principle.

08/21/2018

Rob S.

It was very good. Really happy with their work.

Description of Work
I used them last Summer of last year. They did my backyard and front yard. They dug and sealed a leak coming from a water line and installed a drain. I used them again last Summer. They put backyard playground and did our walkway for me.

08/21/2018

Stacey C.

It went great. They did a great job. Beautiful work.

Description of Work
They did landscaping and hardscaping.

08/12/2015

Megan G.

Description of Work
I had contacted Greg about building two 90ft (approx) retaining walls and leveling the area so I could have an all-weather "arena" to ride my horses on. Greg was fantastic - very responsive and thorough with his follow-up and him/his team worked tirelessly in the summer heat to make it all happen. I also really appreciated their thoughtful approach as the work took place right next to the horses stalls/fields and they were cognizant of this as they were working. Everything looks amazing - could not be happier with the work that was done and I would definitely use them again!

Category landscaping,masonry,hardscaping

09/15/2014

Melissa B.

Work was done on time and on budget. Really appreciate what a professional Greg is; he and his workers are punctual, courteous, and do a great job. Their estimate beat the others we got, hands down. We would definitely use ALC again...in fact, planning to use them in the future to do our front walkway and driveway!

Description of Work
Paver decking around pool, retaining wall.

Category decks,landscaping,hardscaping

05/14/2014

Kristen R.

The project went well even during one of the wettest weeks of the year. After 2+ years the patio still looks great with only minimal settling in spots. The restoration of the lawn was minimal. They did not bring in enough top soil so it was stretched to thin and thus the grass did not grow well the property gets to wet. they were supposed to bring in more soil from other job sites but did not. I did not push on the issue.

Description of Work
Large patio with infinity edge, walkway and fire pit. They also did some minimal property grading and installed a central drain system to exhaust water from the rear gutter and sump pump to the property edge.

Category landscaping,mulch,hardscaping,patios

03/04/2014

Melissa B.

Mindy and Greg are super nice and we liked that they are a small, family owned company and work together. Their estimate came in quite a bit under other competitors. They were knowledgeable and used high quality materials and had lots of good suggestions for us. Their contractors were all timely and the project came in on schedule and on budget. No surprises, which is always nice when dealing with home renovations. The deck/patio turned out beautifully. Unfortunately, the side yard where they brought in equipment was heavily rutted and the grass destroyed. According to the contract, they were supposed to fill the ruts and reseed. They did reseed and cover with hay, but the grass never came in properly (patchy and full of weed) and the ruts were still there. I did contact them to come back and fix it and they said they would...for an additional cost, which would be at least $500 depending on the amount of work that needed to be done to fix it. We declined and did the additional work ourselves. We recommended them to two friends, both of whom used them for new patios. I was a little disappointed that the job ended with the bad experience of the grass...I expected a better resolution. Recently we contacted them for another job. I understand their business has grown and they are a lot busier now. This time the estimate came back almost double the price of other estimates, so we probably won't be using them this time.

Description of Work
Added new deck and paver patio

Category landscaping

06/30/2010

Sharon S.

We had the lowest bid from them. They were pretty good. We had some issues and they failed to followup. We had problems with the use of the materials required for the landscaping work. They didn’t respond when I contacted them.

Description of Work
I used the services of Alc Professional Ground in the last year for a very large landscaping project.

Category landscaping

09/18/2007

PAUL M.

They matched the pavers as close as they could to the ones they used the first time. They incorporated them beautifully and it looks great. It is a husband and wife company and their daughter sold us our house, so that is how we found the company. They are mid priced, but worth every penny. They do excellent workmanship. They were pretty punctual to come out for estimate, but took about another month to come out to do the work. They did advise me of the wait at the time they came for the estimate. They are very good at communicating and are a very busy company.

Description of Work
They built a partial patio to complete a job they did for me two years ago with paver stones that almost matched.

ALC Custom Landscapes Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2007

5033 KLEE MILL RD S

Sykesville, MD 21784

Design/build landscape/hardscape, Natural stone and interlocking concrete paver patios, walkways pool decking and driveways, Masonry/stone and segmental decorative retaining and free standing walls, Outdoor masonry fireplaces, firepits and kitchens, Water features(ponds, streams, waterfalls and bubblers, Drainage solutions, erosion control and soil stabilization.

lawn mowing