Eastern Exteriors

With Angi since January 2019

9961 Doctor Perry Rd

Ijamsville, MD 21754

SPECIALIZING IN ROOFING, SIDING, AND WINDOWS. LET US RESTORE YOUR HOME SO YOU CAN RESTORE YOUR PEACE OF MIND. Our team comes to you with over 30 years of industry experience. We value customer satisfaction, quality work, and offer competitive pricing. Our support team is quick to respond and will ensure you are updated during every step of the process. We value customer recommendations and aim to create lifetime customer, that is why customer feedback and communication is #1 for us here at Eastern Exteriors. We hope to impress you and will start by offering free inspections to get you started! We are eager to hear from you, give us a call and find out how to get started....

09/14/2022

allison K.

Excellent! I could not have had a better experience with Eastern and Brandon. Brandon was unbelievable in answering our questions, his follow thru, attention to detail, and his outstanding performance on day of intstallation. Thanks to Brndon and David we have a gorgeous new roof and gutter system. If you need a new roof, I would not hesitate to use Eastern Exteriors!

Description of Work
New Roof and gutters

04/21/2022

Robert Z.

Would highly recommend. Completed my roof in one day & cleaned up so well you wouldn’t know I just had a new roof installed.

Description of Work
Took off old roof and installed new

02/20/2022

Maria T.

Estern Exteriors team was very profesional,helpful and friendly. Brandon was excellent to work with for his knowledge and great comunication, he made evrything easy for me. The price was very competitive, I love my roof and I will refer them to anyone who are looking for roof change.

Description of Work
new roof and gutters covers.

05/15/2021

Rick P.

Eastern Exteriors provided outstanding customer service and professionalism. Their work was first rate and they were very flexible and responsive.

Description of Work
Total roof replacement

04/27/2021

Jenny V.

We are extremely happy with our new roof! Everyone at Eastern exterior that I had communication with was very professional, helpful and friendly. Chris Moye was amazing, he is very knowledgeable, professional, prompt and extremely helpful. He answered every question and made this process seamless. I couldn’t be happier with selecting them to do the job. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you Chris and staff at Eastern exteriors!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

04/24/2021

Matt E.

Eastern Exteriors did a fantastic job with my roof replacement. Chris walked me through filing the insurance claim and coordinated with the adjuster to endure that the claim was processed seamlessly. For the rood replacement itself, Eastern has high quality shingles and a lot of different colors to choose from. The entire new roof was put on in a day and it looks great - like a brand new house! The communication/customer service and the workmanship were excellent. Thank you Eastern Exteriors!!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

03/25/2021

Edward F.

John was very informative and helpful before, during, and after the installation. He explained every step of the way and worked directly with the insurance adjustor on our behalf. Materials delivery was explained in advance and Eastern Ext was very communicative about that timeline and process. The installers showed up on time, worked diligently throughout the day, and did an excellent job of cleaning up the property when they were done. John came by the day after to double check that everything was done to our satisfaction and to see if there were further questions. We couldn't have asked for a more communicative or better experience.

Description of Work
New Roof Installation

03/02/2021

Ali N.

We worked with John at Eastern Exteriors about Three Month ago they did an Excellent job best quality and best price Since then we had multiple major Snow and Storms and the quality of the Roof and Professional installation can speak itself Definitely Recommend Eastern Exteriors and will Definitely work with them again for future Projects

Description of Work
Whole Roof Replacement

02/02/2021

Daniel B.

Fantastic service, The team that did the roof worked pretty much nonstop all day to finish in one day. They did a great job, and I couldn't find a single nail or piece of shingle after they cleaned up. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace existing roof

01/14/2021

karlene C.

John was great to work with from beginning to end! He helped us work with our insurance company. He and his crew did amazing work and started early in the morning prior to a snow storm to ensure the work was completed on time. It was a truly a 'turnkey' project for us. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
A new roof

11/22/2020

Rick A.

Eastern did a great job assisting us with choosing the right roof and color. Work was done quickly and professionally. I would recommend Eastern to anyone looking to have their roof replaced.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

11/14/2020

Beth Anna V.

I highly recommend Easter Exteriors! I worked with Chris at Eastern to get my roof replaced. He helped me navigate the process with my insurance company to get the replacement covered by my homeowner’s insurance (which I didn’t even think was something I could do). The roof they installed exceeded the quality of my prior roof and I was given numerous options for colors, with sample boards brought to my house (and left for as long as I needed) to see the color at different times of day and in different light. The material drop-off was smooth as well, even while having to navigate around large trees in front of the house. Roof replacement took only one day from start to finish with NO surprises. Clean-up after was thorough, so much so that the crew manager (David) came back the next day to ensure everything was cleaned up since the project finished just after dark. I could not be happier with the process and would recommend Eastern Exteriors without reservation.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

11/08/2020

Joe R.

They did an excellent job. I have a shining brand new roof and it is all because of them. I was working at home when one of their men rang my doorbell and told me that they were working in the neighborhood. He was very polite and wanted to know if they could check my roof for damage because they were doing free inspections for the neighbors of the house where they were replacing the roof. Also, he said that he could see that my roof might have wind damage. I really didn't have time to watch them crawling on my roof and I let him know that but he told me that they didn't even have to get on the roof to check it. They could just fly a drone over and take pictures. It would take about 15 minutes and they did not need me to even be there. They just needed my approval. And I would get a free roof inspection out of it. If it turned out that there was damage to the roof, their experts would see it in the drone photos. If there was damage, they even promised to help me with my insurance company. I figured that I had nothing to lose. So I told them to go ahead and forgot about it. They emailed me the roof inspection a day later. Along with it came a series of photos of my roof. Apparently, their experts saw something in the drone photos because they contacted me and wanted to go a step further and send men up on the roof to check out what appeared to be damage that they saw in the photos. Again, I did not even have to be there for this inspection either. They sent a roof expert up and he confirmed that there was sufficient damage to talk to my insurance. I'd heard this kind of thing before and was not a believer but I let them contact and talk to my insurance which is USAA. I don't know if you know USAA but they are very good at this stuff and would never have let this go any further if there wasn't a real problem. USAA sent out an inspector and Eastern Exteriors had one of their men come and talk to him. Then they took him up on the roof and showed him the damage. Again, I didn't have to even be there for the process. They dealt with USAA and showed them the damage. USAA agreed with their roofing experts about the damage to the roof and sent me a decision to that fact. Then they sent me the money to replace the roof. Again, all I did was receive the letter from USAA and call Eastern Exteriors who scheduled a day to replace my roof. Before they started, they must have checked the yard thoroughly. Because even though I had spent a few minutes preparing for this beforehand. I had accidently left a rather expensive piece of equipment in an hard to get to place in the yard. It was out of sight but might have been hit by some of the debris from the roof. They really checked the worksite closely before they started because they found it and moved it out of the way. On the job, they were extremely professional. They showed up early and did the work quickly and cleanly. In less than a day, they removed my old roof and replaced it with a new one. They were very good about their work. My wife and I were working in the house the whole time and did not hear a thing! If I hadn't seen the new roof I wouldn't have believed that they were working up there. They were that quiet. After they finished replacing the roof, they cleaned up after themselves thoroughly. They not only cleaned up all debris from the job but ran magnets over the yard to ensure that no nails got left behind. They even checked the driveway which is quite a distance from the roof but I was especially worried about because of the possibility of getting a nail in a car tire. The super service continued after the job. They helped me with my insurance company the whole way. Even calling them when the check for the work was delayed because of the problems we are having with the mail right now. I really cannot say enough about John and Chris Moye other than to say if or when they come to your door, listen to them. My wife thought it was a scam and tried to get me to blow them off when they first came around but they sounded knowledgeable and just wanted to fly a drone over my house for a few minutes. Now she admits that we would have missed a golden opportunity if I hadn't listened to them. And we would have.

Description of Work
Damaged roof replaced.

10/23/2020

David M.

It went really good, very great service. John Moye did an excellent job completing this project.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

09/09/2020

John S.

One word to describe my experience with Chris Moye and Eastern Exteriors, outstanding! Chris responded to my questions with my roofing project quickly and assisted me throughout the entire process from start to finish. His team is fast, efficient and placed everything back like they were never there! I Highly recommend the folks at Eastern Exteriors and look forward to working with them in the future. It's encouraging to know that there are trustworthy professionals that take care of the customer.

Description of Work
New Roofing

07/14/2020

Brian L.

We had a bad wind storm that caused significant roofing damage, The guys at eastern exteriors came out the next day and helped me through the whole process from picking a roof to helping me deal with the hassle of filing the insurance claim. Couldn’t be more happy with the service provided by them and will definitely be referring them to everyone that needs roofing repairs from here on out.

Description of Work
Roofing repairs

07/07/2020

JP C.

Terrific! Eastern was very helpful and diligent throughout the process, and my new roof looks amazing!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

06/25/2020

John W.

I noticed I had lost some shingles during a storm. I contacted Eastern and spoke to Buckey, he was very professional and he came out the next day. He noticed other damage when he inspected the roof, tarped the exposed areas, took over 80 photos for me and suggested I contact my insurance company. Insurance sent out an inspector and Buckey was here to point out what they found. Inspector agreed with issues and insurance approved a new roof. About a week later supplies were delivered and the Eastern roofing team arrived. The lead on the job was David, he was a great guy, walked me through the entire process, and specifically pointed out the detail they went into to insure quality work. The amazing team finished my roof (3000 sq ft house) in one day (about 11 hours), and left the property like they were never there (other than the roof of course). It’s been a couple weeks and we have gotten compliments from neighbors on how good and professional the crew was. I highly recommend Eastern Exteriors.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

05/29/2020

Deb A.

We really liked this company from start to finish. My A rating for every question on the above survey says it all

Description of Work
Replace roof

05/12/2020

Jarred W.

Easy to deal with. Straightforward and honest work. They got the job done quickly and efficiently without any trouble to me. Would recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

11/19/2019

Jen L.

We are thrilled with our new roof. John Rizk was very professional. He worked with us and our insurance company and took the time to explain the process. He was flexible in scheduling our meetings and was able to meet in the evenings. The job was completed on time. The crew made sure to take care of our property and cleaned up the old roof that they removed. The quote was more than reasonable and included a free upgrade to premium shingles. We’ve already referred Eastern Exteriors to friends and happy to recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

10/23/2019

Robert S.

Extremely pleased with the entire process. Sales rep, John was very helpful in getting roof replaced through our insurance agency. He helped submit the claim, personally knew the insurance adjuster and the procedures on getting checks from insurance company. John left business card and always contacted me back in a timely fashion answering all questions. The installation was done in a single day and the site was clean when they finished. They even removed an old satellite dish from the roof for me. Unfortunately one worker cut the wrong cable to the dish and I lost tv reception. I called Verizon and they came out to get reception working. John told me to deduct the Verizon charge from their final bill for coming out to the house and restoring tv reception.I would not hesitate to use Eastern Exteriors again. I just had to pay the insurance deductible for our new roof. Thank you Eastern Exteriors!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

09/19/2019

Brian C.

This company did very good job. Kyle is very easy to deal with. He can answer all questions I had. He follows up with jobs after being done.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

08/29/2019

Peter A.

Great service, very professional, and relabile. They completed all work when they said they would and didn't add any hidden fees. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Repaired home roof

08/26/2019

Shawn M.

It was excellent. They were really good to work with. They cleaned up their mess. They did everything efficiently. Their pricing was very competitive.

Description of Work
Roofing repair.