AFFORDABLE LOCKSMITH, INC.

DLLR
12/13/2023

1727 Champlain Dr

Gwynn Oak, MD 21207

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Call or Text us : (443)729-6005 ***LOCAL, PRO, LOW PRICE*** www.affordablelocksmithsusa.com Warranty, Same Day Service. Problem after problem - one time trip guarantee. since 2000,Commercial,Residential.Auto,Safe.... www.affordablelocksmithsusa.com, where we have many more great reviews! We usually can provide SAME DAY SERVICE! We at Affordable Locksmith, Inc., we are a locally owned and operated company with over 19 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of locksmith services that are customize to each individual project. We specialize in home and business, as well as some auto, especially door install and repair such as dragging , sagging and alignment. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! We accept cash, check, and credit cards....

locksmith (87)

07/22/2021

In the 4th week after the work was done, the key couldn't get in. The lock doesn't work on both doors. The key doesn't work to unlock the knob.

Description of Work
Lock on the door

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

I charged $200 13 lock cylinders rekeys I replaced one lock cylinder with drilling. Those 2 locks were bad but she refused to pay.

04/18/2021

He suggested using the same key as the front door so all the doors would be keyed alike. I hadn’t thought of this and it was a great idea. He was a real gentleman and even took his shoes off before coming in the house. Also, called to say he was still on another job and would be a little late. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

04/02/2021

Excellent. Sun called two minutes after I finished the request on Angi and we scheduled a same day appointment. He arrived early, got right to work, and finished quickly. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

03/04/2021

Mr. Lee was great. Very prompt, friendly and professional. Went the extra mile to complete the job right. Highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

12/06/2020

Affordable Locksmith is highly recommended. Sun Lee fixed 4 locks in my house so they worked correctly and so we could use one key for all the locks. He did an excellent job at a very reasonable price. Sun Lee was a very nice and professional person to work with.

Description of Work
Fixed 4 Locks

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

I'm sure that your good review of my work will be of great help to my business grow it up. Thank you so much.

10/31/2020

Mr. Li was wonderful. He was prompt, professional, personable, and did an excellent job. His prices were also extremely reasonable. I had the same job done 6 years ago for twice as much. I would definitely recommend his company.

Description of Work
Lock changed and 4 keys made for it.

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

10/22/2020

The gentleman contacted me directly, to set a date & time. He was punctual, worked quickly and professionally. While his price was a little higher than I expected, it was not unreasonable.

Description of Work
I wanted the locks changed on the three main doors of my house.

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

I'm sorry for your unsatisfied the price but I think you don't know the market price. 3 doors 6 locks regular price is $223 (service call $49, each lock rekey$29) you paid $179 that is discount price. I've been charge everyone discount price and I'll... and I think I gave you 4-5 Keys for NO CHARGE.

10/05/2020

Excellent. Mr Sun was professional, careful, and did excellent work.

Description of Work
Locks re keyed and some additional repairs

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Thank you for your excellent review 😃

10/04/2020

awesome...sun was responsive, punctual and task-oriented

Description of Work
Install deadbolt with creating hole for deadbolt, install and key door knobs and deadbolt, access garage door lock and patio door lock

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Thank you so much for your good review.

08/19/2020

The service was excellent. I called Affordable Locksmith and Sun arrived within 30 minutes after my call. Sun was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He was able to fix everything quickly and now they are working well. I would definitely recommend their services to others.

Description of Work
Repair locks and adjustment on door.

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

* Moving New Location ? - New Key made without changing the locks - * Replaced locks - Good quality and strong locks(Commercial 2nd Grade) charge same as residential locks. * Key made on spot - as many as you want. up to 5 keys no charge. * Repair - Master(pro) locksmith with 18 yrs experience.( Problem after problem-one time trip guaranty, any type of locks and situation are welcome! ) * commercial Door hardware,locks.ETC.

YES - OFFERED / Do you know that door opened with credit card ? - Wrong installment of the locks. if they did the right job, it can't be ! YES - we can correct that !! * Keyless locks with best deal - Keyless digital locks are popular lately. you can find best deal with us! simply you can call 443-687-0436 * Door dragging, sagging - Not works properly - all the door and locks issue are welcome, we will offered 100 % satisfaction guaranty !!! ***YES YOU HAVE THE RIGHT COMPANY YOU CAN HIRE TODAY**

Visa, MasterCard, Check