A&A Construction and Utilities, Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since March 2012

If you have a emergency Sewer or Water replacement, call us and in most cases we will do it the next day. When you are in need of Sewer or Water Replacement in Maryland, A&A Construction and Utilities, Inc, can perform a trenchless replacement.Our technicians are equipped with the most sophisticated equipment available to service all of your sewer and water line replacement, without destroying your yard...

C.A. Taciak & Sons

Give us a call to find a solution to your plumbing problem! Direct line: 410-960-2667 Office line: 410-339-6364 C.A. Taciak & Sons is a family-owned plumbing company specializing in underground utilities for homes in the greater Baltimore area. Since 1940 we've been providing service for sewer line repair and replacement, pipe inspection, pipe locating, drain cleaning, water line repair and replacement, leak detection, septic system repair and replacement, rain leader and stormwater repair, and sinkhole repair. We understand that your house is your investment! We're dedicated to giving our neighbors an unmatched level of service and craftsmanship. With over 75 years of experience treating plumbing issues specific to Maryland homes, we have tried-and-true solutions ready to get your exterior plumbing working. From diagnosing piping problems to fixing them, we're here to help.

Offers by C.A. Taciak & Sons  on Angi
DZ's Contracting LLC

25% Discount on equipment time during COVID-19. I am a seasoned excavator local to Howard County and have 35 years experience. I serviced a prominent builder, Corner Stone Homes, from 2003 to 2016 and you can can reference Brandon Boy Owner 443-794-7392. We provide many services including clearing sites, installing roads, digging basements, installing driveways, drain tile, bio retention, rain gardens, level spreaders, dry wells, fine grading, seed, and sediment controls. Site clean up, street cleaning, lawn mowing and landscape maintenance. We also snow plow and power wash. 24-7 emergency service. Soul owner David Zile. I was disabled in 2016 from a medical procedure. Through extensive physical therapy its 2019 I am back and strong as ever. Averaged 25 homes per year.

Offers by DZ's Contracting LLC on Angi
Hall's Septic Services

We pride ourselves on doing the job right, we always back flush and check the system over for our customers. This integrity separates us from other competitors, because we truly care about you and your satisfaction.

03/05/2016

Karla B.

Jerome and his crew showed up earlier then expected and went right to work. His crew came in, put the camera into the sewer line and used other state of the art equipment to locate and mark the sewer line. They then dug an access hole that located the pipe where my sewer line connected with the county. They also dug up a small section in my basement to used the tool needed to push the pipe through to the main outside. The process was exciting. The piece of equipment they used entered the old pipe breaking it apart then replaced it with a new pipe , all done underground. I didn't have that ugly yard that was all torn up by the trenching/ digging method normally used. If it wasn't for the small seeded area with hay upon it covering the hole they had to dig to connect my sewer to the main, you would not have known any activity happened on my lawn. The crew was excellent, always covering any area they worked in and cleaning up afterwards. If you need your sewer replaced you would be extremely happy with this method and the expertise this company has using it.

Description of Work
Installed a sewer line using the trendless method.

Category excavators

08/13/2015

James H.

Main water line busted...I called A&A. Jerome came out to my house gave free estimate (even though I was not home) called me with price. .I checked few others decided to go with A&A called them back about a week later. They were able to come out the next day. Emailed me the proposal..had Miss Utility out in morning crew showed up at 2 pm and they were done and cleaned up by 5 pm. Pulled old water line out and ran new one under tree in front yard into the basement.No mess in house and hole in front yard covered no damage to sidewalk .

Description of Work
Replaced water line trench less..had to place line under tree.

Category excavators,irrigation systems,plumbing,drain pipe

08/18/2014

Art C.

Description of Work
Replaced sewer line without digging up yard. They dig one hole at each end of line to be replaces. Old line is busted out of the way as new plastic line is pulled in. They started work at 9:00 AM and worked till job was completed at 10:00 PM

Category excavators,irrigation systems,sewer cleaning

We provide a variety of services for you. Trenchless Sewer & Water Replacement. Sewer Lining. Pipe Bursting Pipe Cleaning. Excavation. Underground Utility Location Free Video Sewer Inspection (In most cases) Manhole Rehabilitation Water and Sewer Installation and Replacement, Commercial and Residential.

Indoor Plumbing